Posts by kazamajr

Let's bee honnest with our self : Guys to get a term to this disccusion you will never ever see a casher who will agree to remouve cash shop items from cash shop cuz they can't go farm like evreyone -_- they are platform adict -_- they need to feed there ego guys Most Of cashers doesn't know how to play this game

Peace ..

Where can i like 2 times? haha

The official dbo server was totally p2w and was closed for some reason is not it? agrees that if you had players spending money with thousands of cash points the server would not have closed, would it? because it would be lucrative! now, do you think if dbog continues on the same path it will last a long time? unfortunately if you continue with a cash shop p2w the destination of the game will be close, because nowadays there are many other games that are better than dbo, since dbo is a very old game, it will not be long before people get tired of trying to compete with cashers because it would never be possible to match.

again a retarded comment that proves that the game is mad p2w. My last reply i’m done with braindead people who don’t understand a thing.

GodBilal i read all your comments in the forum about this.. and i agree with u.. they dont understand, but, if the game is p2w many players will quit the game, and in the future the cashers gonna play in a empty server.... stones in the cash shop is ridiculous, if u have 200+ stones and complaining with the success rate, imagine for the FARMERS, When you know that people can get so easy with money, it gives them a discouragement.

This is the single best comment I’ve read in a while. Great job EchoSon . Everytime someone complains about this, I’ll just answer by quotting you.

The official dbo server was totally p2w and was closed for some reason is not it? agrees that if you had players spending money with thousands of cash points the server would not have closed, would it? because it would be lucrative! now, do you think if dbog continues on the same path it will last a long time? unfortunately if you continue with a cash shop p2w the destination of the game will be close, because nowadays there are many other games that are better than dbo, since dbo is a very old game, it will not be long before people get tired of trying to compete with cashers because it would never be possible to match.

Get stones from the cash shop is a fuc*** pay to win.... why u can get stones to upgrade itens with cash?

I hope Daneos take it off from the cash shop, its a ridiculous thing so sell.

The game have very low mechanics to pvp, and people can buy power with cash. The cash shop is for cosmetics...

Funciona assim:
    Existe propriedade de ataque e defesa, que são calculados em porcentagem, ou seja, se vc tiver 5 de propriedade quer dizer que você vai causar 5% a mais de dano e tambem vai receber 5% menos de dano.
    Mais ou menos isso..

your calculations are wrong... becouse, if you have 70% CD reduction, the time of a skill will be reduced by 70%, in your calculations you are reducing the time only by 30%, the right formula are : if a skill have 72 sec CD and you have 70% CD reduction, (ex: 72 - 70% = 21,6 sec)

the critical formula = crit. rate - critical defense = critical chance (%)

If you have 32 points of critical chance and the enemy has 0 critical defense, you have 32% of critical chance

you have good itens?

i think higher level fighter or swordsman with good itens can do higher damages.. this formula is so much better.

* Updates

- Str & Dex gives a little less physical offence.

- Damage formula changed back to old one but the crit formula stays.

Already have back to the old formula, but he update the str and dex attack boost

You want to kill mobs with 9k hp in one hit? :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Want to kill a namek TANKER in one hit too? hahaha

You want a easy game? get lvl 70 in one day? wtf man

The mid game is so fun, leveling with your friends, playing hard for get equipments, an challenge for be the best of DBOG.

More dificult to grow up more fun... and a satisfaction in the end.

Why must we get people nagging about this after every single update? Daneos has said he's working on it. What more do you want? He can't magically enable something now he's coded around what was bugging it in the first place. it will break a load of other features and mess up the game. It will be fixed when it's working properly.

I've never had to use dragons punishment at all when levelling my Dw and most of it was just me grinding ( i'm level 60 now ) most papaya mobe are 1 or 2 shot by an energy siege and special beam cannon, the buffs make it so you take next to 0 damage when rounding too. if anything i think it will be more hassle to use as it's a huge EP skill?

you're right, he is very busy coding the damage formula, (tanker getting 40k damage with 6k+armor hahaha), players low level doing stupid damage, monsters over powered hitting 500+, he is doing a good job.... all this shit happened and the Dragons punishment is not fixed. haha

i change some skills:
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=000110410114030143104430100135001101101004044150000

add point on fortitude becouse give soul and crit power, stronger energy barrage is the most weak energy skill give only 1 point for knockdown, and use point on energy barrage, 4/4 in quick attack for more time stun and range, yield decrese the constitution in 18% good angainst high hp namek and majin.

(sorry for my english :P)

Bom Dia pessoal, queria saber se vai demorar muito pra arrumar a skill de slow dos humanos, pois quando uso ela o efeito se aplica mas na minha tela o MOB ou personagem fica andando normal como se n tivesse funcionando, ai fica foda saber onde ele esta de verdade pq parece q n surtiu efeito algum, é foda pq no servidor tem a localizaçao onde ele ta, mas na minha tela essa informação fica totalmente errada, geralmente quando uso em monstros eles colam em mim mas n atacam pq eles n estao ali na verdade.