Posts by MikaelleSan

Go to korin pvp area without any props and see how any fighter will 1 hit you with their first or 2nd needle.

Funny how you list all your dexstuff but prop is actually nerfed. Your arguments are just invalid.

The props that I put in me are still recent, so I still hold on without them. Without them I just lost my capacity to hit kill mobs

Whaat?? You know, props move with percentage. Stop attacking the things I or others write with random ideas that pop up in your head, it seems desperate

What can you survive?

I have a good enough dodge to dodge 75% of the attacks (unless my enemy got a good focus), my anti-critic makes me take 2 hits.

DBOG is practically a game of luck, and with luck I can survive 4-8 attacks

Still talking about props or about me?

It's the same with health you just can't nerf con or the max health scaling because idk your player is able to survive some hits lol.

I can survive for a good time with ma wae '-')b

16 & 19 dex earrings

5 focus & physical dmg reflect (I forgot the quantity) + 5 prop bonus rings (Those low prop are the last thing I need to hit kill mobs, yeah?)

32% anti-crit chest +6 (+5% anti-crit title)

12 dex pants +6

28 dex boots +6

28 focus gloves +0 for humans - still having an hit kill (or 10 crit rate +8 gloves for tankers)

9 crit rate +8 stick (I got +11 for some time, but because of that bad upgrade system, lost all my money and finished with +8)

Cooldown glasses, resist rate dogi.

Crit is still luck based, but right now almost every fighter needle that I see is a crit. If you would have 100% anticrit the spells deal basically 0 damage and you would get a tankmeta and dps wouldn't do shit.

And because of props (profilepic checks out) I am all the time saying to revert all changes, props included.

The only class I see you complain about is the fighters. Because fighters can crit everything and don't need prop. Why not remove fighters from the game? Never again any1 will complain about dodge formulas, crit formulas or any other formula.

I prefer prop to be secondary sources, it's not Dragon Ball if we keep playing Jokenpo.

I have a fighter and I'm not able to crit like that with my crit rate weapons (I don't even need crit damage %). I love using anti-crit instead of dex. I already tried props, sure 0.5 is a low rate, but even sayin' it doesn't matter that much, even with tankers you can still get an advantage.

If it is to create a topic, unless have suggestions for the staff, a lot can be done as putting a limit on the prop rate, suggest a rate of 3/5 (0.6 - 0.6) although I prefer 1 / 3 (0.66) or giving each class a different influence with prop.

About the fighters, sure the damage is pretty high, I can kill a 10k life points player with only an high speed needle (not super) lvl 1 hit.

Não está fácil, em vários outros jogos MMO's você pode chegar no lvl 100 em até 3 dias.

------

Sim, a quantidade de experiência recebida será a mesma, dando a cada nível de mob 10 unidades de experiência a mais que o anterior. Os eventos e boosts de experiência continuarão sendo os mesmos também.

A chance de dropar itens se manterá.

Don't get me wrong. I believe DBOG has done some things better than TW. You guys have done some things. I just believe you should allow experienced players that knew the TW version well to have some say.

The community feels like we fund this server to stay up but get completely ignored which is honestly a fact. And they are not wrong. Instead of thinking the community is attacking you, you should realize we want to solve the problems.

Instead of making a drastic change and that's it, saying its your decision and no changing it. Why can't we have a civil discussion on the forum so that we can get to the best possible solution? We aren't animals, we are here to help.

They already created polls and events, just don't let all of us go back in discussion.

I think this thread should be closed

He is right tho.

Tankers have no other choice than to use props.

You forgot recover, focus, cons...

No, I build energy and STR on my ultima so I can spam my 1k shield bubble and autoattack enemy fighters so they can dodge my 120 damage attacks.

My point is: prop doesn't make that difference. He is so desperate arguing prop can tripple your damage, and almost every class got useless, and fighters don't use prop so they hit 60000 on you and whatever.

Think about it, you just lost something like 15% of your defense / dmg.

Harder aspect in pve? Its just utter garbage and completely boring dealing 50k damage while having full gear and max stats. Back in TW you were dealing like almost tripple damage
    ..."And more of 'I lost more than half of my power' arguments" [...]

Nice '-')b

So are prop your only source of power?

i get 1 hit needle crit. Before the .5 changes on Ultima I was able to barely tank 1 crit from fighter leaving me like round about 5k lp. Now show me any ultima that can tank 2 crit needles xD.

Before this update:

30 prop = 30% more dmg

30000 dmg = 39000

Now:

30 prop = 15% more dmg

30000 dmg = 34500 (You lost 4500!! Good thing to balance OP players)

I doubt you do 30000 dmg, so let's work with 10000

30 prop = 30% dmg

10000 = 13000

Now:

30 prop = 15% dmg

10000 = 11500

Are you really cryin' because of 1500? lul, go farm stones

I loved this update.

Nothing much happened, if your majin could tank 3 hits from super high speed needle crit, now just 2.

Why not??? Stop wanting everything OP, jeez.

If you had 30 prop, you were 30% stronger. Now just 15%

I think re-selling itens is the better choice now (unless you like farming or going ud's), we still have just 1 mouth to play until the reset and if I were you, I would use this time just for fun.

Vire adulto, já que não tem como jogar sem isso. Depois compre um kid clock (praticamente 4-12 horas farmando no lvl 70)

Poxa gente, adulto e criança é a mesma coisa, só tira zoom com o mouse ou afasta o monitor de uma vez, aí faz o seu fone de ouvido inalar um pouco de gás hélio que ta certo!