Posts by MikaelleSan

Buhu people who rely on a luck class shouldnt complain

Sure, I don't like luck games. It's totally my error to try upgrading with this system and having a class that's not a tanker / healer.

I think that fighter can even do more dmg then turtle with full atk speed (not testet but if I look at the base values it seems like that).

Just go atk speed + crit (if you have enough atk speed also crit dmg) + full prop

That's not my problem, I could do 30k dmg per second with crit.

I stopped playing. Sorry for this but I lost too much time with this luck system and I was feeling bad because no one wanted to go bid with me, a fighter, and now with this "nice" update, it's even harder to get the itens that I wanted.

My point is: I'm loosing too much time and they will reset the game in the future.

Don't answer this because I won't come back to read, have a nice game.

I am almost quitting the game. Everyone is going Bid and I can't, because I'm fighter, I spent all my day trying to find a party (Jeez, we just need one tanker and one healer), then I became mad because I couldn't find one, in a fail of judgement I brought 350kk in u60 purples, lost my +11 stick (yes, it was a lvl.60 stick, but it was a nice one) with 8 fails and 1 broken. I'm not more finding any stones with farm too, I was killing in one hit with my +11, but even in hours I was getting only u65s (less than 4 or 5).

Did you secretly decreased drop rate or something?

Okay so since many people are still in disbelief that this system is, well, HORRIBLE to put it in a good way.... I decided to show you guys and make a video about it. I got 55 u70 purple and 55 u70 whites just for this video ( Which btw combined cost 11 billion right now) . Oh, and those stones are besides the 200+ i've already spent in the gloves I show in this video and guess what? After a total of 255 purple stones and 255 white stones they are +5, that's right, after about 51 billion+ zeni worth of stones, still +5. Anyways, since you guys need proof, here it is. If after knowing this, you can still tell me that I had "bad luck" or that the system is fine, you are either 1. blind, or 2. not within your mental capabilities. Box-head(boxbox) check this video out and read my comment. I really do hope that your suggestion is accepted since it looks like a great idea.

MAAAAAN, WHAT WAS THAAAT!! I'M FEEELING BAD NOW

How can you waste 510 (expensive) stones, and ppl don't understand how this system is ------. I'm so sorry about your stones...

Now we know that the drop rate doesn't affect the upgrade system this much as ppl are arguing. You can have 2 stones, if you get one success and one fail, it's the same thing that trying with 20 stones, and end getting 10 success and 10 fails. (I didn't said broken)

I'm not going to try upgrading anymore after this video, gonna farm zeni and buy my gear, it's much more better farming 4kk's in 4-12 days and seek for a +15 seller. (Like Smirnoff, a more than perfect example of a 24h farmer, did and it's still doing)

That was the perfect proof, I'll save this video on my computer in case of something happens. Thanks Box-head(boxbox) for trying to convince the team with different models and understanding us.

+5... plz, someone bring a +16 to this man...

This:

Alright, so this is really angering me. So far, this game has been nearly unplayable. Every 5-10 seconds, the game freezes, and the program goes completely unresponsive. Another problem I have is that, for some reason, certain dialog choices in the tutorial cause you to fail the quest, and leave you stuck in the text box, unable to move. And to top it all off, one of the first actual quests in the game is still in Korean, leaving me confused. Please, do what you can to resolve these very serious problems.

I already had this problem... you will need to re-install because the files get too fragmented

What is you still complaining?

Bro fail never decreased -1

I didn't understand why did you said this for BoomBoxBob since in his model, fail didn't decreased anything.

this will bee harder !! why ?

Harder?? Breaking a weapon will be the same that using a white stone nowadays! And if you use a white stone, your regular stone won't be consumed

I loved it!!

in the last 2 months the community was asking for an increase in stone drop for the average mob kill

fast forward 2 months and bam now the same kurs are asking for this update now want it to return to prevous drop rate.

I love the actual stone drop rate, even who don't have hours to farm have a little chance do drop epic stones, and who farm for hours doesn't drop this much (Like... I farmed for 3 hours and get 6 stones in Tattered Hotel [which had a big chance to drop], and 2 of them was u65)