Posts by MikaelleSan

I'd say remove the offer of LV30 UP! item and give out 1x z32 instead. It's more useful. Also that reward for getting to 70 within a Month should be taken back lmao. Why give us a reward for rushing to 70? Cuz of a Wipe? f*ck that. And it's most likely going to be a special Dogi or something. If it is, i'd say give it to founders instead. The dogi they got so far was pure trash lmao.

Just play the damn game normally. It ain't that hard. Also ppl saying to just spam UD3 with exp pots, you forgot that there is no Multiclient. Go have fun finding the right ppl to do it with. Sure some ppl will try use other crap like sandbox, in my opinion those who do that and get caught should get permanent ban. No making up excuses and sh*t. You do crap, you out boi.

And my suggestion: the exp pots should be removed. It's a grinding game. And it shouldn't be easier than it already is to lvl up a character. The exp event on weekends is more than enough. People who have played the game since early KR/TW/HK times are able to lvl up a charatcer without exp pots. And new ppl will appreciate the exp event on weekends. Easy.

Almost everything well said, except for the part of removing exp pots... I prefer removing exp event on weekends in that case. =)

But this game still takes too long to lvl up, and grinding is not dynamic enough, also, we spend more time flying or moving though quests than grinding...

in one week you are lvl 70 with only farming mobs in ud3 with 200% exp boost

and you need 3-4 week to lvl 70 only by doing all quests

so all people can reach lvl 70 in one months without problems if they have lvl 30 up or not xD

How many hours playing per day? .<

No. Keep the 30 stone. Those 400 people will not want to level. If we are getting our lvl 60 chars wiped at least let us get them to 30 right away!

For experienced ones, it takes only 6 hours to reach lvl 30, but for newbies... well, some of them took 1-2 weeks!

I have a very different kind of suggestion on the upgrade system: The strength of an item depends on the number of usage. More you use an item, higher exp and level it is. The level and exp will be reset if you trade or sell that item. I don't think dbog can do this, but I think it may be interesting.

I'm just highlighting.

Well, if the problem is changing the difficulty of the upgrade system, make it +20 or anything. I won't support any more wipes.

Everyone is so sarcastic. xd

There won't be new races, super saiyan 2 and all this shit. You're not the first one suggesting that.

At first, drawn a exp bar. You can call it... juvenile bar or something. Should be green. =)

This bar should go from +1 to +10.

This bar can work with stones, or maybe you can make it work with regular dropped itens.

Every red/blue stone should add 10 exp to the item, purples and greens 100 exp.

//
    A regular dropped equip would give 0,1exp.

Now the possibilities are infinite if the bar is complete. You can make like the actual system, just upgrading +1 lvl to the item, but... I think would be cool if the player has the opportunity to choose a personal stat... this could be luck based. I mean, if he wants, he can try getting 1 dexterity in his glove, with luck chances.

Exp bar completion = +1 lvl & some chance of gaining a bonus stat.

Adding a bonus stat or not will depend on the luck, he can get like 1-5 dex on his gloves with 20% chance per completed bar or something. I mean, those are just some ideas, feel free to adapt in your way if you want.

If that fails, the player won't get the bonus stat, but the item will still lvl up. And here comes a nice part: The valorization of Gray Stones.

However, gray stones will also took a random bonus stats if they're used. If the item doesn't have bonus statuses, so whatever, just downgrade.

After +10, the bar will be changed by some other thing. You can make lots of things like the upgraded equipment evolving into something nice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+10 - +15 (or more) bar:

That can be called... I don't know. Z exp bar? Dragon bar? Should be purple. =) or Maybe orange. =)

This bar should be fed with LOTS of something rare like... well, only purple/green stones, or just create a new beautiful item. Each time the bar is completed, there are another "infinite possibilities" that can be added. I'll suggest increasing the bonus statuses by 20% per level. The player could choose if he wants phy or energy def too. Or maybe he can have a minor chance to get new completely different: Z-Stats, like "increase dodge rate by 20% while dashing", "Little chance of poisoning/burning the enemy per attack", "Increase buff duration by x" etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(White stones? They can increase the chance of getting bonus statuses).

Like I said, doesn't needs to be exactly like this. Those ideas can be adapted into something you think would be better.