Posts by MikaelleSan

fighter is just braindead class.

So true. ,_,

I mean, you can always try to change your combo, but after that you will always be repeating the same one.

Mine is quick shot > intimidation > high speed needle > kidney shot > super high speed needle > run away.

I'm always using this same combo. You can add concentrated kamehameha or another skill, but the base never changes.

Another thing is that fighters are very luck based, and even if you try to flood props or constitution on them, you will be no more than a "inferior namek/tank thing".

I have dex on my chest, pants, boots and stick. Focus/dmgcrit on my gloves. I've got more than 1600 dodge rate, but I'm not able to dodge people with more than 1200 hit rate, I mean, more than that, the chances are less than 30%.

=============================================================================

(Now some idea that don't need to be true. People would be triggered about that anyway)

For an op and funny formula, that last example should give me exactly 83,333% chance if we said that when Dodge Rate = Hit Rate the chances to hit/dodge are 50%.

1200 - 100%

1600 - 133,33% -----> 33,33% +/- 50%

So:

> if you had 500 hit rate, you would never hit someone with 1000 dodge rate.

> if you had 500 dodge rate, you would never dodge someone with 1000 hit rate

That would be awesome if dex and focus gave the same 10 for 10 rate but... meh. Its 5 for 10.

It would never work in the actual "focus>dex formula" since even me, as the fighter with most dex quantity, has only 1635 dodge rate, and any sword/turtle can hit 2200 hit rate easily.

(Note that with all the possible buffs that the game offers + super saiyan, and except for the dodge potion for fighters, I have + - 2600 DR).

Here is the NSFW mod. And no you cannot turn them of and on in game, only by covering the modded item with a regular item. To turn them off again you have to put your back up files back in. I will try to find the SSJ White mod later, i lost it somewhere but i'm sure i still have it on my desktop somewhere. NsfwmodDL

Thanks! I had fun learning how to install a mod..

Your opinion can save a life, it's the naked truth on ppl faces.

Well I don't see the point of that argument since everyone has a weaponlevel, but there is no such stat as dex for tanks. Dex is completely busted and now the only stat, besides foc, that was used for PvP and PvE got nerfed by 50%.

Did focus got nerfed and dex no?

No I am talking about those "not only sources of damage" besides dex and weapon upgrade, because for physical attack there really isn't. Well prop : )

I think there was a misunderstanding, because that was exactly what I tried to say.

That was funny, lol:

Me: dex gives me physical attack, so it matters for the prop

You: So who does not use dex is trash?

Me: Dex is not the only source of damage

You: Yes, strength is also

Me: And weapon upgrade

You: And the secret dex sources you said?

Me: What sources?

You: Dex is not the only source of damage, strength and upgrade weapons are as well.

lol, as if dex isn't affected by your weapon/gloves. Of course crits depend on that xD?

Dex isn't affected by my weapons.

My crit rate depends on dex and weapon/gloves, my crit damage depends only of my dex

So..?

Then go ahead and tell me those secret sleeper stats everyone could be using, but none of us losers is.

Are you talking about the 5 dex stats?

Dodge rate, crit damage, crit rate, resist rate, physical attack.

Yes STR supremacy, I guess.

And 60 physical attack on gloves + sub. B R O K E (didn't understood that)

Btw. do you even know what stats are provided by dex?

Talking about physical attack... we have the level of the weapons too. And prop affects everything about that.

5 stats.

Wait, you call it desperate and random idea to have DBOG like retail TW? Wow what a time to be alive.
    And what is your point that prop moves with percentage of course I do know that, lol?
    btw. for proof of balance check previous post.

Now you mentioned tw again. You are talking randomly, you were talking about my dex.

Dex gives physical attack, you know?

About this proof, what weapons your enemy is using? Looks like you met the exaggerated damage of the fighters I told you about.

I do not understand how you get pages and pages of that thread arguing if you continue with the same arguments:

I lost more than half of my power and practically all classes became useless.