Posts by Orimbar

one trick is too allow your antivrus to make an exception to this game you don't need to disable the anitivirus completely search youtube for ur antivirus name nd how to make an exception for a program not 2 be scanned

It's called Whitelist/Whitelisting a Program ( an App).

Disable all the other Programs. Disableing your Antivirus is not recomanded.
    If it's still slow, you better get a SSD Hard drive.

As stated on discord and by Aru here. there are a lot of players (mostley Chinese) that are cheating and bugging to get items they shouldn't be able to right now. there have been hundreds of accounts banned for this in the past and more are sure to follow. any and all players caught selling the bugged in items are going to receive a ban.

Ther's more: they (the bug users) duplicate from peoples shops, openly, with some crap lowlevel. That can be even a level 1 Character.

A solution would be: bound the IP to the Account, so ther can be only 1 Account per IP online.

I see the appeal but i've had a full list since December and every now and again someone asks me to craft them something. Usually it's lvl 30, 40, 65 or 70 but i kinda like the feel of having a full list. Reminds me that i worked hard to get them all :)

@Cosmo But to have the Ability to delet 'em would help. It would be up to everyone if they want to keep it or not.

When i try to add people who are on y black list it gives me an error message saying "player is on your blacklist"

They could be shared but with different error messages i'm not sure.

Why so? If they are on your blacklist, they can't be added on your friendlist...it even says wher you can find them, if you want to unblock them...it's simpel.

@B4.DA.$$ Look: i understand, that everyone want the best gear, the bestspots, the best optitions, low prices and most don't want to do something for it. That's not how it works and won't work.
    If even 50% of all 70's would grind for stones atleast for 1 hour, we all would have alot of u70 stones in the game/auction/banked.

You talk like someone that never grind in his whole life !! do you think that it is easy to get stones ? you can grind for 6 hours for 0 stone or grind 20 min for 5 stones it is hard to get stones but i still think that the prices of the stones are just overpiced and i don't agree with them but let mee tell you somthing it is not only stones who are expensive all items are expensive !!

You never have done the hardest Raid-Instance for a year with 24 people just to get your full equipt.
    Don't talk high up, son.
    Grind and get it. Of course you got to be level 70 to be even able to get it and in the meanwhile you'll get some other cool stuff, which you could sell.

did he talk about the attack speed ? any way i don't feel that the game is even close to bee p2w it is not p2w at all you can't play 2 hours day and say that it is hard to get zenie

Stop whine and deal with it. All the Grinders will make the Prices up and all the buguser and such will have thous Coupons up for Turnaments and such. It's better without em.

I dont know if this have been mentioned before, some people are selling Dbs that aren't working and they trick people to buy them, sadly there was a guy buying 4 balls from a dude near korin plat, he got mad and logged off sadly. Just wanted to file in this bug.

He got to read the discription on thous DB's, they are broken. That's no Bug, they brake if you don't make a wish at Shenron within 3 Minutes. He brakes one Dragonball.

Also UD/Tmq drops(bosses) shouldn't be auto binded..

Greedy, hu?
    Get your Twinks up, kill the Boss again. That's what Dungeons are ther for: to get the best equipment from hard Bosses and as a reward you will get a unique binded item. That's how mmorpg's work.

The Droprate is good as it is now. No more greedy prices on U34+ . The progress of new players AND twinks is faster. We are haveing more fun at the progress and the prices for everithing lowers down to it's normal.