Posts by Orimbar

You are realy smart, hu?
    They still can send the Stones to their Twinks and sell with them.
    It's not about the Prices, it's about how people get such amount of money so fast.

Jeez calm down. I was offering an explanation to the OP asked when he wanted to know what you meant.

You're fully entitled to offer up your build. but since you didn't explain what "fast hit" meant then the OP likely wouldn't have picked it and potentially not get a build they would enjoy.

You say you wanted to know what he wanted but he can't tell you if he doesn't know what you mean when you offer him suggestions.

Don't look at me from the Top and disrespectfuly talk.

This is mine for Quest/Farm as SSJ or go Dungeons in Kaioken:

Critical Skills Fighter

We can't activate Spirited Roar and Might together (same with Prepared to Roar and Fortitude), so i choose Might and Fortitude for higher Critical Hits (cause Spirited Roar and Prepared to Roar make you squishy and you get a 300% Critical Hitrate in Kaioken 3/3, so you will Critical hit anyways).

Fast Hit probably means he will share a "Speed Fighter" build with you.

It means he'll likely put some SP into things like blitz fist to raise your auto attack speed to kill mobs fast without the need for regular attacks. Best when you're paired with a karma or poko though.

Don'T deside for me what i wil or could do.
    I just wanted to know what benhamimed wants and what for.

i think it got bugged. I'm level 2 crafting and I'm trying to level it up with a weapon craft and I get no xp. Wasted a lot of zeni on it too lol. But yea did about 12 crafts and my xp bar didn't budge

It don't shows live XP now, relog or try to change Channels. That will show you your gained XP.

Depends on your Play-Style: What do you want to do with your Build (PvE or PvP), you want to high Crit (physical or energy) or do you want to do fast hit (Speed Build)?

Ey there. Dunno if this is a major glitch or not. Or just intentional. But, uh, my entire Friends List was wiped clean when I logged in earlier. And I was booted from the guild I was in.

I don't know what coulda caused this. I closed my laptop while the game was still running, though I'm not sure why that'd do such a thing. Anyone else had a similar problem t'me?

That happens everytime, as the Chat-Server disconnects. Don't worry, you are still in your Guild and got your Friends on your FL.

Ich hoffe du hast noch nicht geskillt/bist noch nicht zum Erwachsenen geworden.

Spirited Roar und Might kann man nicht nicht zusammen benutzen, nur einzeln, deshalb bei der kritischen Ausrichtung das auch beachten.

Ich hab ein rund um Farm-/Instanzen Baum erarbeitet und dabei ist das rausgekommen:

Kritischer Rundumkämpfer

Du aktevierst Prepared to Roar mit Might zusammen, ziehst dir alle gegner zurecht, zündest Final Flash mit Knock Down-Effekt, Big Bang hinterher, sprintest mitten in die Menge rein, zündest Storm Strike, tötest den Rest (falls es ein Boss mit Physischen attacken ist, deaktevierst du ab hier Prepared to Roar mit einem Rechtsklick drauf).

[Kaioken zieht sehr viel Lebenspunkte und Energie gleich ab der 2-ten Stufe, Dritte ist natürlich noch drastischer, aber das ist es wert für die Instanzen, da dein Kritischer Trefferwert um 300% steigt. Man questet halt mit Super Sayajin]

Prices depend on Drop-Rate and avid people who want to make coins out of it. Just don't buy at high prices and don't think, that someone will pay thous prices.
    They get their Stuff inside the Auction and pay a high Fee for High prices, non' buy it, they lose their Coins by that. They open their Shops with such high prices, they won't sell a thing. It's up to us not to fall in to it.