Posts by hansolazu

I have a request to make about Cheff majins. I love cheff majins but it seems that they are still too weak compared to their competitor ultimate buffer. Cheffs give high cons and physical defense, but because they don't have the 21% lp recovery(this skill is the best skill ever!) they are not wanted in parties. When I say I'm cheff, people just say to go away.

Some reasons I can think of are: Ultimate have 21% lp recovery, which is awesome, and has debuff (2 awesome debuff skills). In addition ultimtes have 2 recovery skills (1 with the debuff). They also give a decent amount of cons.

Compared to that cheffs only have physical defense and cons as a support. Ep drain doesn't do much against mobs, and especially nothing against bosses. They give 24dex and 216 hit rate (would be better if more dex and hit rate are given), then they give strength and soul, but very little. Only 21 strength and 20 soul. Other than that they don't do much. 1debuff (paralysis that can't be used when paralyzed), and only one recovery skill.

Cheffs have much less resistance compared to ultimate, so they can't tank, while ultimates can become a very good tank)

As for attack in parties, cheffs actually don't do much because DPS is done by human characters.

I should admitt, however that I love the ball transformation skill, although it would be good if I could get more CD when using rp, same as ultimate.

Regarding other attacks, I personally think that it would be much better to have shorter animation. For inatance, donkey slash and especially giant donkey slash.

Giant donkey slash would be much better if there was no casting or reeucing casting to 1sec, perhaps?. The damage done compared to the casting is too low, I think.

A. I would like to request a more balanced buff for cheffs compared to ultimate.

B. I think it would make sense to strengthen cheff's attack in overall so that they can do something in parties?

C. An increase of strength and soul buff (spiritual fountain fragance) would be welcomed by many cheff players as they will be more accepted in parties (or am I the only one who think that?)

Number 3 is only my opinion as a majin cheff lover. I have always loved cheffs and their attacks, but I get very frustrated when most of times you get rejected when you try to go to dung or CC or tmq with parties.

Thank you very much (for all the readers) for reading my post. I appreciate your time.

Thank you very much again for your hard work. Keep up DBOG TEAM!!:D

Dear DBO team. Always thankful for your hard work!

I am very happy to hear that new client is finally coming!!!! So excited. Hopefully the test server will be completed soon and we will be able to use the new client in official game.

I wil try to support you on finding bugs in the test server.

Related to that, I have some questions.

1. When you say that we need to install new client you mean that we need to install a new game apart from the currently active one? (Sorry I'm a computer "knowledge lacking")

2. I am hearing many claims about reset, and even though you already posted that no reset would ever happen after the official launch, I would like to clarify this point (from the DBO TEAM NOT FROM RANDOM PLAYERS).

3. One suggestion, I already made a post about this, is to make range of mob casting attacks visible. I am saying this because I always get hit by the casting attack no matrer how far I escape while they are casting. Most castings are around 1.5 ~ 2 or even 3 sec. If lucky, this gives me enough time to separate myself from the mob for about 15 ~ 20 meters or so. But the funny thing is that when I do that I always get hit! ;(. So I have only one option when mob is casting. Block or keep attacking hoping to evade that casting attack.

I don't know much about game creating and all the difficulties (it must be complicated) but, if possible I would be very very grateful if you could consider adding the visibility of the range of mob's casting attack so that when we are out of the range we can evade it. In my opinion this will be welcomed by many players (hope so)

3. I have a request to make about Cheff majins. I love cheff majins but it seems that they are still too weak compared to their competitor ultimate buffer. Cheffs give high cons and physical defense, but because they don't have the 21% lp recovery(this skill is the best skill ever!) they are not wanted in parties. When I say I'm cheff, people just say to go away.

Some reasons I can think of are: Ultimate have 21% lp recovery, which is awesome, and has debuff (2 awesome debuff skills). In addition ultimtes have 2 recovery skills (1 with the debuff). They also give a decent amount of cons.

Compared to that cheffs only have physical defense and cons as a support. Ep drain doesn't do much against mobs, and especially nothing against bosses. They give 24dex and 216 hit rate (would be better if more dex and hit rate are given), then they give strength and soul, but very little. Only 21 strength and 20 soul. Other than that they don't do much. 1debuff (paralysis that can't be used when paralyzed), and only one recovery skill.

Cheffs have much less resistance compared to ultimate, so they can't tank, while ultimates can become a very good tank)

As for attack in parties, cheffs actually don't do much because DPS is done by human characters.

I should admitt, however that I love the ball transformation skill, although it would be good if I could get more CD when using rp, same as ultimate.

Regarding other attacks, I personally think that it would be much better to have less animation time consumption. For inatance, donkey slash and especially giant donkey slash would be much more effective with an animation reduction.

Giant donkey slash would be much better if there was no casting. The damage done compared to the casting is too low, I think.

A. I would like to request a more balanced buff for cheffs compared to ultimate.

B. I think it would make sense to strengthen cheff's attack in overall so that they can do something in parties?

C. An increase of strength and soul buff (spiritual fountain fragance) would be welcomed by many cheff players as they will be more accepted in parties (or am I the only one who think that?)

Number 3 is only my opinion as a majin cheff lover. I have always loved cheffs and their attacks, but I get very frustrated when most of times you get rejected when you try to go to dung or CC or tmq with parties.

Thank you very much (for all the readers) for reading my post. I appreciate your time.

Thank you very much again for your hard work. Keep up DBOG TEAM!!:D

Thank you very much for the post. I have tried all possible things, but no good. Still same, not even a little bit of change.

I guess that for those who are struggling with the freeze will have to hope for the new client to come out soon.

They say that it will solve the freezing things, which is a veeery exciting news.

For the first time in DBO! I will be able to play without any freezing.

Hopefully our dreams will come true eventually.

Dear DBOG,

Always thankful for your hard work.

I have a problem when switching channels or even when trying to select a channel from the lobby.

So here's the thing:

Let's suppose that I log in to any channel (channel 2). I get a notice in LFP and want to move to channel 1.

The problem is that I cannot see the no. of the channel, so I have to guess. Most of the times I am unlucky and I need to re-move channel again.

The funny thing is that before (2 weeks ago) I was able to see the channel no. , but suddenly this happened.

I would be grateful if you could give me a hand. It does not make me frustrated, but it gets a bit uncomfortable when I want to join a party from a different channel.

They think I am just a ...... . you know.

Hopefully you can help me with this.

Thank you very much.

Thanks for the feedback.

1. As for the exp. share, you are right. Nonetheless, I guess there are pros and cons for this.

2. Yellow / red carpet : In my opinion, I don't think it will be possible to apply yellow/red carpet for PVP as the yellow/red carpet is mainly for mobs (based according to the MMO s I have played until today).

I am suggesting yellow/red carpet as a means of dodging mob casting attacks. Then many players won't be frustrated by not being able to dodge the casting attacks.

I am aware that inputting yellow/red carpets is maybe too much work to do? (I am not that familiar with technical stuff). In that case, it would be great that at least we can see the range of attack so that we can go out of that range and dodge the attack.

In conclusion: 1. Inputting yellow/red carpet and improving guard skill would be the best option (in my opinion)

2. If that's too much, at least be able to see the range of casting attack and dodge the attack.

Hi,

I am a DBO player since the Korean release. I am a real fan of DBO (now DBOG). I would like to thank all the team for your had work.

It is a shame that many people left the game, but still happy to see new people joining.

There are two things that I would like to suggest to the game developers and the administrator.

1. Party experience. I have noticed (since the Korean version) that party exp. reduces to a great extent when you are in a party. For instance 2 people 50%; 3 people even more.. and so on.

*My suggestion is to make a party benefit system. So instead of reducing exp. when being in a party, to increase to a certain %. For example, 10% when 2 people, 20% when 3, 25% when 4 and 30% when 5. I think this way many players will be willing to form parties instead of playing alone? (I know that in dung or CC you need party. But I mean party in the field). Please consider.

2. Yellow carpet and red carpet. This is for MOB casting skills. I know that this game is click based, but because you can move the character while in combat I would like to suggest using the system.

-Current casting attack system: the mob casts the skill and releases it. Effects: extra damage/knock down/dps, etc...

-Issue with the current cast attack system: The mob starts casting while player attacks. Player runs away (like 15m. or further from the mob). Somehow the mob's casting attack reaches you and you get damaged by that attack. Let's take an example of "RP1" Jiji Infantry (the ones that stun you with their hammer). Once they start casting, no matter how far you go, you still get hit by that stun. This is especially frustrating when the casting attack is a knockdown, stun, confusion, paralysis,

*My suggestion is to add the carpets (yellow and red) to the casting attack, so that there is a way to dodge the attacks.

**I am suggesting yellow and red carpets because we have the so called "block skill" As for now the block skill is not that useful against mobs (maybe yes for players).

So my suggestion is to make block skills able to block yellow carpet attacks and normal attacks. In my opinion having a % system for block skill is a bit "unfair".

If we establish the block skill as suggested then players will be able to block for a longer period when upgrading the block skill.

I think this game is so cool and could be even cooler once this is included in the game.

Once again thank you very much for your hard work!

Que lastima el evento de hoy... Pero bueno. A esperar otra semana ya que los otros horarios me van mal XD

Jack 95,

Dragon ball event para Argentina es el siguiente:

Lunes - 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. (07:00 - 11:00)

Martes - 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. (11:00 - 15:00)

Miercoles - 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. (15:00 - 19:00)

Jueves - 7 p.m. - 11 p.m. (19:00 - 23:00)

Viernes y sabado - 11 p.m. - 3 a.m. (23:00 - 03:00)

Domingo - 3 a.m. - 7 a.m. (03:00 - 07:00)

Espero te haya sido de ayuda.

Hi,

I am a fan of DBO and have been playing since Korean ver., TW, pre-open and open beta.

Firstly I would like to congratulate and thank Daneos and all the team who revived this game.

Once said that, I have found one issue that frustrates me and I guess all the other players who have characters that can't get much aggro.

Here is the real situation I am facing.

I am an ultimate majin farming a bunch of mobs. I use ultimate spin to kill all of them at once. While I am doing that a Dark Warrior comes and uses and AOE attack.

The aggro goes to the namek and most of the items (that I needed for zenis) are taken by this namek who came after me. I take all of the damage, the namek gets the kill, and all the items go to him.

Well, it seems very childish, but imagine in a DBO hunt. A dragon ball falls from a mob whom you attacked first, but since the aggro was taken by the other character (fighter or SK or DW, for example) you get frustrated because you can't get that dragon ball, which took you for ever to find. So they steal you the Dragoon Ball in front of your eyes!!

It happened to me many times while I was playing as Chef Majin, so I know how people may feel about this.

So, here is a solution I think will solve this problem and all the frustrations from many players.

**Items will be able to be collected by the first person who hits the mob, no matter who gets the kill or the aggro**

You would say, what happens with parties?

Well, parties already have their dice divide item function, so no need to worry.

I would be grateful if Daneos and the committee would revise this issue and solve it for all the players who struggle getting aggro.

Thank you in advance! ;)

***Daneos and team, can you do similar thing (like first hit get the item method) for normal farming systems, so that no one can steal my mob's items***

Thank you

So, here's the question.

According to the game tools Playful doll confuses the target for some time !!!but!!! you can't move because if you do, confusion goes off.

I can't see the usefulness of this skill because when you use it surrounded by a bunch of enemies all of them will come to you at once. You can't move or attack them

which means you are just a helpless doll being hit by many mobs.

(when you play alone)

In party, unless you have a good armour and a dende to save you, you will die instantly by using that skill.

So my question is what's the use of this "looking amazing skill?"

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot for your answers. Solved my problems and doubts on spin attacks.

Now I know they are bad skills.

I humbly suggest, though, that you Daneos could consider upgrading a bit the spinning attacks.

The reson is the 5 to 7 seconds unable to move after the skill. So I think it makes sense to increase the damage of the

spinning attacks. Otherwise spinning attacks are useless (other than having a 10% chance evade skills, like knock down or stun).

I think that mighty majin/ultim/chef should enjoy using the spinning attacks.

200 - 500 at level 58 with 4 sp points is too low.

This is my viewpoint and my request is to consider increasing the damage of the spinning attacks.

Thank you.

Ps. Daneos thanks for your hard work!