Posts by ZoooS

It was many times answered - yes, there might be new content, but right now it's far too early. There's still a lot to be done, so no one's working on new content right now.

Iam truly sorry didn't know that some one asked this question before and iam glade they also answered it with Yes such a good relief ty buddy

I know this might be a stupid thread but its kinda important for all of us ... will there be a future updates like new zones new levels & dungeon & items & new chapters for the story line based on the dragon ball super or xenoverse ..... etc I know Daneos is working really hard and we all wish him the best for it and there is a lot of things to fix A LOT and its kinda to early to ask such a question just curios about the future plans when Daneos successfully realese the game working with 100% efficiency .....

And Thank You Daneos for bringing us back the beloved game dragon ball wish u the best

thanks for ur replay i just cant w8 any more :D i miss playing this game freely but any way Best wishes for all of them and thanks to the hard work they have done so far

i know u have reached a great GREAT Progress makeing this game comeing back with ur best effort but would u plz enable the time rift missions so we can have more than 90 % of exp of this game i hope one of the DEVs replay to this post Thanks again and again bringing this game back a life once more best wishes :thumbsup::thumbsup:

One OF them called ( Old Shoes ) its collecting mission no matter what how many times we do it it doesnt work and the sec one Practice Tree ( Bee's Stinger ) we are supposed to talk with a tree but nothing happens i tried to relogin but nothing happens both of these quests in Yahhoy Oil Field ............................ And Thank You For The Great Jop Dbo Global Team Keep It Up

i know u give us all the details and we are galde that we are playing this game again because of u but if u wanna test the real stability u gotta give us the real action to watch ppl lvling up useing skills and exploring this game one more time instead of chating in kokara but ty any way

they said server wont be able to play in it and they said 60 to 90 mins and they didnt add skills and portal dont work to unlock abillities like RP and pick questes too i think but i so galde that they gave us more stable server than the last time so i think they need more time to give us the best DBO again

I have something I want to know did u plan to make new maps new mobs new gear new lvls after u successfully open the game for open beta what are you going to do about these things ? (srry about my English)