Posts by noxiousvegeta

It's a separate quest lol

Is easy, ou have to go to tower karin, go up and talk with master karin, complete the adult quest, and then is the master class, also master karin give u that mision, do the mision of adult to become an adult and then cancel the mision of master class, that is all, only dont do that mision

Still problem remains that in order to fly, you will need to have the master class quest completed.

You can keep leveling, but DON'T take the adult quest. You can reset your skills at any moment from 1 to 70, if u remain as a kid, without subclass. Once skill reset is fixed, for example, u are lvl 60, and remain kid, you can reset your skills and then you can take the masterclass quest.

Você pode manter upando, mas NÃO tome a quest adulta. Você pode resetear skills a qualquer momento de 1 a 70, se você permanece como kid, sem subclasse. Uma vez skill reset é corrigido, por exemplo, você está lvl 60, e permanece kid, você pode resetear skills e, em seguida, você pode ter a missão masterclass.

I think you are wrong. IT clearly states for level 30 or under.

Hello all, i just dinged 30 and picked a main class.
    I relied on the fact that it says skills are possible to reset "Only for level 30 and below" so i waited to get masterclass and adult.

Now when i go reset, it says UNKNOWN ERROR #G.

Do you know where the file is located if it's one that's in the DBOGlobal folder? I might be able to send you a copy of mine if that's the case. If not it might e something on your computer conflicting.

Good evening.

I was able to understand the problem was NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 (no other versions will make dbog launcher work, even newer ones).
    The solution (on Windows 7) is to go to start - type "WINDOWS FEATURES" and check the box that says "NET FRAMEWORK 3.5".

To me it wasnt so easy because enabling the feature would give an error. So what i did was install a fresh copy of "Windows 7 PROFESSIONAL" wich comes with the NET FRAMEWORK 3.5 already "enabled".

I hope this will help people with the problem "stopped working".

(maybe we should make a post about it?)

I'm sorry but i have to disagree with you; the donations are to keep the server alive. Wich is infact happening. Even the space where we are chatting costs money to run.
    Second it's not as easy and simple as you think. If you want an example, go online and look for how many WoW p. servers there are.
    Blizzard would have to spend a lot of time and resources to shut them all down with legal methods, and might even fail against some.

Nothing makes sense in this thread.

1) BANDAI wouldn't decide to close the game or not depending on the status of the beta. They decide if its worth it or not in economic and legal terms.
    2) Cash shops are everywhere. They support the free to play system. There is nothing wrong here. Its either you pay to play, or you pay for extras (also, i see no pay2win here).
    3) About the "slow updates, game is dying" argument, it depends on what he is working. Some things might take longer, some things might take less time.

You have to imagine the burden of this single person, developing a HUGE amount of content by himself. Be thankful and enjoy instead of attacking him. Because if he does quit, then you will regret.

PS; not sure how many of you are actual adults and have a job. But people who do, take vacations, days off and do not work h24.

Ciao a tutti!

volevo sapere, si sa quando verrà wippato tutto? io sto iniziando adesso, mi piace molto ma ho un po' di timore di perdere tutto! :D