Posts by Cashalot

Alright, for the sake of continuing a productive conversation on this thread, can you name one/several scenario(s) where Ultimate Majin wouldn't overpower the other person?(Ex: Ulti vs SK, DW, etc). And I mean this with utmost respect, my goal isn't to antagonize you. I truly wanna hear why YOU don't believe Ultimate Majin is very powerful, especially in comparison to other classes. Regardless if you know why/why not Ultimate Majin is/isn't overpowered, you've gotta explain your point so it can argued. We're not going to sit around and just assume that what you tell us is the complete truth; a majority of what you do say is heavily biased and skewed in a way to lowball Ultimate Majin(from what I've seen at the very least).

Every class, with the exception of Martial artist, have ways to fight ultima effectively, and abuse their flaws.

Ultima has nothing that cannot be countered.

Ofcourse, i'm not going to teach you how to fight ultima's, theres nothing for me to gain from it, except harder pvp matches.

Look at box, he isnt experienced when it comes to battling ultima's, but atleast hes trying ;)

There are a few ppl who know it though, me included, but im not going to become your sensei.

Also im not saying ulti is weak, but they arent nearly as unbeatable as some scrubs try to make them look like.

Yep thats how you balance a game. Look at the budokai winners list...

Everyone knows how op ultimate is. Even my grandma with +13 gloves and +10 sub can do around 60-80% dmg on humans (+13-+15) and wonder majins with phy and eng atk. Now ultimate has the same eng atk but a much stronger phy atk.

They also have op buffs like lp% con prop.

With the CC removal and heals they are literally unkillable

physical skill dmg is little higher yes, but cheff has higher base damage and physical crit rate because of the buffer passive, also alot more LP.

And 80% on humans? thats more then i do, i think its time for you to win budokai with your buffer ;)

I have also changed my mind, daneos must nerf Ultimate Majin urgently, because it is far superior to the other classes, it is a matter of seeing how the girls cry in this game, all the UM pass preliminaries in budo without any problem and they are arriving to the finals in all budos. we need to stop this madness...

i love your sarcasm hahaha:thumbup:

Theres just me, toppo, tataya and masterbuffer, and all these are incredible geared. And from these, im the only one who managed to win budokai. You guys only see the strong sides , but ignoring the many weakspots. Ulti ruling? Look budokai winner list.

This is why i dont take most of you forum warriors who arent even good players seriously.

The only reason your trying to get ulti nerfed is because of me, wich is funny.

It's sad that Skedars flexing his WMAT win even though he cried for his aura because he crashed in budo. My advice is to grow a pair and if you're so good go win without crying for the aura. Like I've said people in the balence team get more privileges than regular players.

its normal i complained when a player used a glitch to force players to disconnect.

As for more priveleges, i havent seen any.

As for the banned scrub, the reason why armpull got nerfed, was because it took 2 RP to win any pvp match, and there was no counter to it, didnt even require any form of skill.

Why dont you guys cry more about the class i play?:sleeping:

seems like some folks are just trying hard to nerf a class that doesnt need nerfing, seems more of a personal attacks on cashalot then actually caring about the state of ultimate majin.

How about you finally get down from your massive horse and instead of pretending to be god of DBO you actually understand that nobody agrees with you. The reason why ultimates are godlike in pvp is because they can get capped lp% with having lots of LP, meaning it takes forever to kill them (even if possible in the first place).

Ultimates have a spin that can deal incredible damage even if you have full +13-14 tmq7 physical gear, meaning a human can only stand a chance if they stack anticandy, which means loss of successrate or props in the easiest way,

Ultimates can tank, can use both energy and physical damage, can take crits like its nothing, can eat debuff, can remove bleed, they're nearly impossible to kill in 1v1, then you have the dignity to brag with you being the only ultimate who won solo budokai? Skedar think of other people too for once, I know that your ego grew out of your head long time ago, but it's finally time to realise that ultimates are WAY too strong compared to other classes.

This entire post proved you have no clue about ultimate pvp. Goodjob roli.

It just confirms even more when i say ppl dont know how to fight ultimas.

And i dont need yours or jorge approvement, or agreement because i know better.

Enlighten me on what counter play you're talking about? You're only looking at the classes that you struggle to kill and have to dice against, but what about the other 50% of the classes? Weren't this the reason RP on Arm Pull also got removed? Because 50% of the classes had to no counter play against it.

Only tankier classes have counter play against Ultimates, using full focus isn't even ideal considering Ultimates are out here 1 or 2 shotting humans. Not to mention you'd have to opt in 2 types of defences against an Ultimate which makes the opponent even less tankier.

And again, just because there are only 2 Ultimates that are accomplishing stuff in 1v1 solo Budokai doesn't mean the class isn't broken. For instance, Karma Majin has a similar case; only 2 players that are good, yet it still got nerfed and still deserves more nerfs.

tell me, who's the second ultimate who has won solo budokai? 8)

As for counterplay.

Cranes, turtles with correct gear and strategy can handle ultima fairy well.

Its just MA's who have disadvantage at 60 cap.

But its like i said, people arent used/experienced or dont really know how to handle ultima's.

definitely need a nerf, but still with nerf, we will continue to see UM in the finals, and will continue to take UM to 5v5 and pve
    :D

the thing is, most people are so used to fighting SK, and humans.

Most players arent really equipped/experienced for dealing with ultimate majins atm.

i know. It's just my point of view. But you're right, I forgot the focus buff they put on the DW, so I'd put them and the chefs at 10 and 9 to the Ultimates only for that factor.

also cheff excell big time in physical defence over ultima.

Ultima has a little more energy defence