Posts by Cashalot

Karma is pve for the speed buff in ccdungeon, and the most broken character in pvp, many classes only have for pve or pvp, other classes not usable in partys budokai, ccdungeon, and 1vs1 always win karma. I would like you to really see what it is to use a character with limitations so you will understand that not everything is to worry about a karma sk or ultimate.

What class you play

my brother is in your guild Goodfelas, i only read the conversation and all and most are toxic, and you kick your members how if be trash, i remember when you said 'why give benefict other people'.

you only want the human being to be the weakest.

I remember that it was your idea to increase the LP of mobs of the ccdungeon, so that it would be more viable to use speed characters, now there are only 5 or 6 characters out of the 12 that exist, just missing that your idea was the restriction of the buffs when entering ccdungeon.

your partys in ccdungeon is chef, ultimate, poko,dende and karma.

well i dont kick ppl, neither was it my idea to buff LP of normal mobs, the only thing you said that wasnt a lie, was that it was my idea of buff removal upon entering a dungeon.

Your the toxic one as far im concerned. I will talk to your brother when im home from job too.

In DBO Taiwan, they had a system called WebDepot (old players might remember that) that each week we would claim a reward there. I think Daneos could put it here, it would bring more players to the server.

Also, increase a little more Dark Warrior's Focus base stats, like 5% would be ok.

dw has focus passive nowadays

Dende actually can kill SK's in budokai

Let me give you better rating

PvP

Top tier damage

1. Fighter (burst)

2. Crane (DoT)

3. SK (Dots and stuff that ignore LP %)

4. Karma

Mid tier dmg

5. Turtle

6. Dende

7. Swordman

8. Poko

Bottom tier

9. Plasma

10. Dark warrior

11. Ultimate Majin

12. Grand Cheff Majin

In CCBD cheff is just as good as ultima.

I have both good geared.

Ulti is more tanky in 60 cap due to LP % buff.

Cheff has way better spin AoE DMG, hitrate buff, and has AoE candy for those pesky adds during boss battles.

I'm not talking about only pvp. In pvp people will remove debuffs, have anti bleed and stuff like that. If you look at the dps ultimate can deal the same dps or more than a sk. Sk should be the off-tank. A bit tanky with damage. DW should be the tank, extremly tanky with low dmg. Dende should be the healer, low hp medicore def (they have the lowest base lp in the game lower than a human). Ultimate should be the support, to make everyone extremly strong with their buffs but still able to survive, with no dmg. But hey ultimate has everything right now.

in actual pvp combat, i want you to take a good hard look at the DMG a shadowknight dishes out, dark warrior and ultima.

And not just vs squishy humans.

nice, now try SK DPS in actually pvp, including lifedrain, curse, bleeds etc.

I can still make video for you <3

So it's wrong that a full focus turtle (with focus passive) can hit a full dex ulti? I don't know how much resist rate you have but I tested it also right now with 1200 Resist Rate vs Dende with 29 Focus staff. Dende hit around 60-70% of his stuns. Ultimate can go up to 2000 resist rate on this lvl that would "probably" mean that dende will only hit 20-40% and with lvl 70 ulti can have around 2700 resist rate while focus will just go up by 5. Resist is countered by successrate that is normal. Yes you want to resist more but resist is already pretty op. You can resist EVERY debuff / cc in the game with just 1 stat. The only use of successrate is to counter resist. If your enemy has no successrate he won't hit you that much. Also don't forget that turtle has probably the most successrate in the game (maybe after karma). Other classes are sacrificing survivability for successrate while ultimates doesn't really care because they are already so tanky it won't matter much for them.

I'm not saying that alot of focus should not be able to break through a ultima resistance, thats just you trying to put words in my mouth.

As for classes with alot of focus

Swordman, cranes, karma, plasma, and even DW now.

I just posted a video for you to actually see it, and i do assume it helps.

We dont like eachother, that much is certain, but it just annoys me when you post things that arent true.

You want a DPS comparing between SK and Ulti next? or a ability to tank hits comparing?

Really its no problem, but under the only condition you stop posting things that are false.