Posts by mert12341

The world of dbo, if you look with a knowing eye, is full of mountains and shitty blockades. Yes you can fly above but thats not the point. There is not a single place where you can see far far away and the world is very small too. In the first and last picture you can see that the world is pretty nice made and bigger than dbo. It should be waaayyy bigger than it is now, just like on these pics. Another problem in my opinion in dbo are the mobs. Why should i kill a fking cow? A dog with a stick in his hand? If this new game is going to be like dbo (mobs,map,no good pvp and city chilling) than it will die pretty fast

I drop a good item, upgrade it to a certain point and after that i'm not able to sell it? Wtf? That's absolutely bs. That is what makes the economy and trading between players stable. Oh let me farm 10 hours drop a mask with 26 atk speed upgrade it and now? YOU CANT SELL THIS ITEM? Please do NOT do this

This changes are to big without a wipe.

And i created 6 accounts every class on one account for using MC.

Now you decide to take out the MC and put in account bind gear.

So its crap for people like me who dont have many chars on one account

If you cant do some mobs in the game solo, that means youre too weak. You get buffs from another player who plays buff char or you get better gear with killing mobs one by one. You should NOT be able to get another version of yourself to help you out on a spot. This is no i play 6 chars at the same time to kill everything game. Its an mmorpg

i dont know if anyone had played the game but if you know the old metin2 you'll see that binding items is awful. Every little thing affects the market and we could, instead of only stones, pay zeni and other items to upgrade items. Like you go from +9 lvl 28 glove to +10 with upgrade stone which is still random drop+ zeni+ an item which you drop in that level range of mobs. With an update system like this there wont be only lvl 70 farmers for stones. There will be lvl 20 30 40 50 60 70 farmers and this will rise the economy of the game in to a playable economy. The auctionhouse will be full of items for upgrading. No more 400 stones for 1 +15 item. The % chance of upgrading should stay but not that low. If this system is implemented, no one will cry over it again and everyone gets the prize for farming, making trades and the economy wont die after 2 weeks of lvl 70 farm

If anyone played metin2 he will know that this game was a legends and was played for years and years with pure fun. And i think it should be possible to start a duell everywhere, in the middle of korin too. Its more fun when there are 20 people watching my duell instead of 50 mobs in the woods. The arena in korin is pure bs. Its a pvp arena and people cry when you kill someone who sits in the middle of it. So duells should be possible everywhere

If there is no multiclient anymore, plasma majin should be buffed drastically. His skills are too small, low range, literally 0 dmg, not 1 good passive skill thay makes a point in playing plasma. Since he should be a nuker, instead of changing anything just add a masterclass pasive which gives +100% aoe range, + 10-15m aoe distance, + extra crit chances on aoes or just increase the damages of rhytmics. Change dex buff into focus. Insteade of buffing every aoe just make the passive one buff all

As the Subject says i want to suggest a Flying Speed up key. So if you're flying fast and you press the ''F''? key, you get a speed up for maybe 10 sec the double or even triple speed. After that you gotta wait until you refreshed your speed up points. Just like AP system. It would make the flying much much more interesting and fun.

A little suggestion about weapon skins. It would be nice to see some different weapons with different shapes colors and so on. Just like another extra dogi but with glaring when it's +15..

What is with all these Open Beta Threads in the last week? There was not even one announcement in this way why is everyone thinking the open beta will come in next time

Hello, i'd like to suggest to upgrade the RP using function on skills. As everyone knows we use this when we press on a skill button and hold it down for like 1 sec.

The thing is, it is so slow and takes long time if you are using some skills in a row a 3 seconds work gets up to 5 6 seconds.

If there would be an update in which we can choose if an ability should use or not use RP if there's one available and cast it in an instant this would make fighting way more smooth without holding down buttons.

Example: I want my Special Beam Cannon to use RP and reduce cast time and have a RP available i want to choose in the Skill tree (K) if it should use automaticly or not.

Because the cast time reduction is like 1,5 sec and if i have to hold down my button the 1.5 seconds reduction becomes maybe 0.5 reduction and im losing time.