Posts by Spat

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3000011344005240010020200 Im going to give you this build because I am a god. Also Im an experienced poko although I am more of a pvp type of guy this is the best for pve. Soul is a waste of sp and It is not needed. Also If you do not want the heal over time you can remove the SP from that and put it Into the energy passive which adds ep or just remove the sp and put one into buff removal If you think you will be needing that skill. Also AOE heal really Isn't needed and it's the weakest heal there Is. I suggest that you do not use it and instead use Kamis Epoch. In the time that I've played poko I noticed that no one really uses Kamis Epoch and no one knows how strong It truly is especially because It doesn't have any cast time. I wish you luck on your poko farewell.

This is deffinetely PvP build considering 2x KD and Super Energy Bullet to prevent charging RP. HoT is waste if SP - its not crucial for PvE and Dende does better job at it. EP passive is IMO ok I just pref soul passive for damage since Im fine with amount of EP i have right now. AoE heal is weak beacause it work on multiple targets but thats true - its not needed. Reson why nobody uses Kamis Epoch is cuz its only 500 LP stronger than Healing Wave but has 6x more CD.

This is my "speed" build right now : https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3040011341405240010120240

What do u think?

First of all the amount of SP you can use in skill calc is lvl cap-1, so that gives us 59 SP to work with. As Cheat said you need at least 1 SP in both Kamis Will (revive) and Kamis Desire (buff removal) . If you really want to keep your Kamis Destruction (Great Namek attack) I would go with something like this https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3040011341405040010120140

This is my build

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3000011341405040010120140

Differences from Cheat 1st build:

*imo shield is useless because its soo weak (only 2k). Better max AoE heal its better for your party.

*Kaio 3/3 to as I heard the more SP you have in Kaio-Ken the lesss it drains LP/EP (not sure about this tho)

About your role in party. First of all Poko is only good for speed party and thats because of your 25% attack speed buff. Thats your bread and butter. Next are 640 p/e def and 16 e.crit buffs. Also its your role to try remove buffs from bosses and debuffs from your party members (incase Dende fails), sometimes help with heals (if 2 ppl require immediate help), interupt casts (if you see boss is preparing a skill use Antenna Beam). Thats it about supporting. May seem like a lot but it really isnt. Think about it this way: Dende is support for whole party and you are support for Dende if he fails something. In addition you are responsible for your party dps tho you dish out less than Karma or Turtle cuz they have e.crit rate passives but you are still relevant. You cant say "oh i wannabe support only" becasue Poko who is not doing damage is just a third wheel.

If you have already chosen to play Namekian I suggest making Poko. This class is all about casting 1 (one!) buff on each party member and just auto attacking.

Czesc ; d Jestem tu nowy i mam pytanko odnosnie tych testów , oplaca mi sie wgl czekac az beda beta testy ? ;d I ile potrwa przejscie z alpha na beta? ;d

BadPiccolo ma racje w tym co pisze (chociaz styl dla osob nie przyzwyczajonych moze byc... trudny do zaakceptownaia). Nie ma powodu dla ktorego mialbys koczowac na forum DBOG 24/7. Wszystkie wazne informacje znajdziesz na dbmmo.net a oficjalna strone projektu odwiedz 1.09 czyli w dniu, w ktorym zacznie sie Open Beta.

Panowie proponuje zalozyc jakas konkretna gildie gdy juz bedzie mozna grac My polacy powinismy sie trzymac razem. Gralem w te gre ma taiwanskim serwerze naprawde jest super wbilem tam 67 lvl turtlesem i op imba.

GoGo pOlakOs

Gildia napewno powstanie i pewnie bedzie jedna z najlepszych w EU (albo nawet najlepsza) a potem i tak stanie sie to co w DBO czyli, z roznych powodow, rozpadnie sie na kilka mniejszych. Jedna, trwala, polska gildia to moim zdaniem tylko utopia. A tak btw. to gra zaczyna sie dopiero po wbiciu 70lvl :P

Po zakupie Founder Packa MOZE bedziesz mial dostep do Close Beta testow jednak nie bedziesz mial zadnych przywilejow w Open Alphie.

I dont know how good is xNady93 but Aiakos and Tummi must be also pro players. Reach 9lvl with all those dcs for sure was challenging.

Sprobuj zamontowac DBOG Setup-1.bin do wirtualnego napedu, nastepnie uruchom instalator i gdy wyskoczy komunikat taki jak na screenie powyzej to wskaz lokalizacje wirtualnego dysku na ktorym zamonotwales plik .bin. Co do podstawki to rozumiem to jako oryginalne DBO. W takim przypadku odzpowiedz brzmi nie, nie mialem podstawki DBO zainstalowanej.

W ogole nie ruszalem binow. Wlaczylem DBOG Setup.exe i wszystko samo sie zrobilo. Jesli nie masz tego pliku to pobierz calego rar-a jeszcze raz.

Podstawke DBO? Nie mam pojecia o co Ci chodzi. Przed testami Alpha #2 pobralem DBOG z tego linku co wkleiles i wszystko chodzilo cacy podczas testow. Na przyszlosc nie pisz 1/2 posta CapsLockiem.