Posts by yadcompt

about instant tranmission, can't they just spot you from far away, know it's you, transmit 2 other characters to their position (a nearby position) and just come in at different times?

thats actually a good point u got there, people cold try to cheat that way...

I honestly agree that the cool down time its a bit over the board, by game logic and taking in mind all factors , the dragon buffs that last 40 min , should have an cool down time between 30 to 45 min, and about the ssj , its actually more simple since we have kaio ken to compare it to, and taking all of that in mind , the ssj should have a cd of 5 min after losing it likewise .
    And all of this should be reseted after u die.
    However, this is just my personal opinion . But keep it in mind, it would be easier for every one and better handicap as well.

The idea is nice, but the idea of having to buy slots for it... not really that nice. I don't find restriction/pay to get on parts of any game (even if it's just customize part) a good idea. Why not put rare armor skins on cash shop or something like that, since they're just skins anyways.

Dunno, this is coming from someone who can't buy anything with money. =_=;

I totally agree with this idea , however, like most of u had said, it would be "cooler" (see what i did there :dtitter: ) if it was an in-game integration , instead of a paid system, otherwise, the customisation problem that most people have with the Dogis would persist :dcry::dcry::dcry: .
    Small Ingame changes/upgrades like this would make a totally real in-game experience more dragonball alike , instead of the grasp that the original game had on the idea of the 'dragonball world' .
    In case u read this daneos, please, make this happen, i wont mind to wait as long as u wish just to have this kind of experience :thumbup::thumbup:

So first you will need this basic things

6yoej4.jpg & 30xidky.jpg

6yoej4.jpg= Exp booster for your pet it will look like this...you can buy it from the pet merchant right next to the pet machine

30xidky.jpg = What you'll need to evolve you're pet, you'll have to buy it from cash shop.

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣

STEP_2.jpg?noCache=1353008152 "VP" it's the "Mana/EP" of your pet,used for hes' skills, the Experience of the pet is gain from this item→ 6yoej4.jpg

↓ Now then, once your pets hit the full exp bar, like shown on the image bellow↓
    STEP_3.jpg?noCache=1353008152

Go ahead and -"DISMISS" YOUR PET-

STEP_4.jpg?noCache=1353008152

After you "DISMISS" your pet just press the "Fusion" button on the rigth bellow corner like the one highlighted in red on the picture bellow, the "ok"

step_5.jpg?noCache=1353008152

Then you get something like this , you choose a pet egg you probably dont want and just put it there

step_6.jpg?noCache=1353008152

And here you go evolved pet with 2nd ability bar (at this case, the person got self revive and sell), as you see, you will gain 78 VP and you got a hole, and a new and longer pet exp. bar , then you're free to summon you're pet

step_10.jpg?noCache=1353008152

2012_11_10_20_26_29.jpg?noCache=1353008856

To get lvl.3 you probably will have to add the Item (30xidky.jpg), and then press ok, as shown on this picture bellow.

STEP_8.jpg?noCache=1353008152

--U WONT NEED IT FROM LVL1 TO LVL2--
    The Pet evolutions will look like this:
    35i4r2s.jpg

Easy and awesome right?
    Glad to be of help! :thumbup:

I think it just an login glinch. caused by login in while having log out/change channel, while been on a channel that had been forcibly disconected.

There's no point in reinstall since its an server issue.
    We still have no information about this issue, by being an programmer myself i can have an pretty good idea what the issue is about ,
    That's why i'm saying to just try to login every 30 minutes to see if the glinch had been reset thumbup.png

Hello, in 25 minutes we will be having our weekly server maintenance. Estimated duration: 1-2 hours. * Updates - New command for players which will learn second class mastery passive if it is missing: @addskill2 - New command for players which will…

basicamente o servidor vai fazer manutençao pode ser por isso. Bem vou jogar lol um bocadinho :P e depois volto

isso 'e de ontem ha' noite, ainda nao ouve nenhuma informacao sobre o problema, visto eu ser um programador consigo entender o porque dos glinches , dai eu estar a dizer-te para ires tentando logar prai de 30 em 30 minutos :thumbup:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That's from last evening, we still have no information about this issue, by being an programmer myself i can have an idea about the issue, that's why i'm telling to try to login every 30 minutes to see if the glinch had been reset :thumbup:

Totaly agree with u man, Daneos should think about that, i think it would be an major diference on the game, people can look how they prefer with out having to sacrifice stats :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::grapeman19::grapeman19: