Posts by EliteX

Yes I too would like to know are the servers down or not on the client it says "ONLINE" in green text but when I try to log in to the game it says its down imgur.com

Same message I get

Some Info on 2.0 by any GM would be nice. It's been three days now an nothing but crickets from anyone who should know.

I was able to play for a few hours around 2 am gmt+2 and then at around 6am I think I got disconnected and now can't join keep getting "There is no connection to server currently, please wait and retry later."

Did you notice any changes? I had a patch download

I know work is slow on 2.0 and it looks great, I like A lot of the changes BUT can we get this flight land bug fixed. I know you can use scooter to get unstuck or @unstuck but the @unstuck transports you an you can only use once an hour. You have to cancel transformation every time you fly.

ok but if we had to dare a percentage of the current state of 2.0 what are for now? I have been following this server for many years and I value daneos for the work it is doing but here it is going for long or am I wrong?

It's looking pretty good so far, I've got about 30 hours on 2.0 and all the way up to lv55 the only bugs I've noticed is pet menu not working and the fly land bug, you get stuck when landing and have to pull out scooter to get unstuck. A few problems with fps but not bad. There is a small bug with powers not completing animation when spamming them.

The new upgrade system seems to work really good. Stones are really rare but if upgrade has better odds like it does then thats fine. Tested a whole dragon ball hunt an didn't get one dragon ball sooo yup thats bad but did notice 4 had dropped throughout the hunt when it was done.

I would say about 90%

Just started playing again after 2 years off

Looking for some information on DBO 2.0

The forums are a mess an tags don't match search, you get everything with DBO or 2.0 in the search.

Dbo 2.0 only has one channel and it's empty.

Is 2.0 going anywhere?

Is it just a waste to invest time into it?

Is there going to be a reset to all accounts in 2.0?

The reason I ask is it as had a fly land bug for a long time just from the small amount of info I found on 2.0 and it still has it, this makes me think not much work is being done on it.

Tried getting back on 1.0 but the torrent link is a 404

Strop cry i hit +11 glove with 4 purple i saw already in market a lot of items +14/15 stones dropping easy you can even drop white stones! you can get them easy for tokens! and here is no fakin broken option! and these creatures still cry!!? i already wanted make thread for decrease the drop rate of stones or give back the broken option, and this guy is still unhappy and want make it even more easy, every day humans complain about something, monsters knock down too much! I can't upgrade my gear! they dont want my fighter in party! omg come on,,, TW and HK servers were the best because foreigner creatures had no voice in the forums but they still played, now they have option so they cry about everything, they will still play this game but they ned cry for sure.

But then you wouldn't have a reason to get on here an cry about people crying. Your another user that jumps on every forum an say stop crying.

Yes

Something like this would be great, it wouldn't matter if it took 50 green stones or 100 blue to go from say +9 to +10 if we knew that it was going to happen an with the chance it might only take 1 stone to go up 3. Now go up from there to say 60 green stones or 120 blue to go from +10 to +11.

Still have the chance system so if you do get it in one stone, you feel like you won the lotto.

This would make it take a long time to reach +15 but you wouldn't feel as all your time was wasted.

Just to let you know, the card does not matter. It's just RNG, think of it as a dice. If you are upgrading say... +12 to achieve +15 (since it has the highest chances of giving u so) (4.5% success rate I think it was), imagine that if the dice rolls numbers 0-4.5, then you get success, if the dice rolls 4.5-100, you get fail or broken. That said, say you actually get a success. Well here comes the fun part with purples and greens, you have a 33% chance to only get +1..... yes after spending million and million worth of stones, you could easily get only +1. This means, your chances of getting +15 from +12 are........ 1.5%, why? 4.5%/3 since the purple could give you +1,+2. or +3 in the case of success. Based on these stats, I suggest getting about 100 purples, 100 whites, and 200 reds if u wanna have any sort of real chance at upgrading something. And then again there's the video of me upgrading on top. Keep in mind I had already spent like 250 stones of each before this! lol

Thats kinda the point, I wouldn't have a problem spending even say 300 purples 300 whites if I knew I was going to achieve it. Right now you could be say +14 and after your next 3 roles be back at +8 with white stones.

Even if the -2 on break with white stone was removed, we would at least not be going backwards.

I love how you're trying to lure Daneos into making changes by saying you got friends with big pockets, lol

Anyways, the harder it is to upgrade your gear the more rewarding it will be when you succeed in doing so, think about it.

Well hell yeah.....more money more money, That's why they do this.

Yes it is more rewarding but there is a point when it becomes not worth the reward, also is that reward obtainable or are you just wasting time.

This is not my first mmorpg, been gaming for over 10 years on PC, PS4 and Xbox. DCUO is prime example of killing a game due to chance, going from 3 to 5k being logged on at one time to less then 500 now. Had over 5K real money in that game in over 6 years at re playing content over an over for a chance at the best gear on the highest dlc at the time an just as you get it they release a new dlc. This will keep players for a short time but they will eventually say it's just not worth the effort.

It should be way harder .. Cause it's way to easy to obtain stones ... The harder it is, the long it i'll last to goal some objectivs !

I agree but it's not like I started getting stones on update. I started saving 55 stones 3 weeks ago or so from points just for this update. I had crafted 55 gear 1 week after 45 cap and just started saving points for stones. I have been working on this for over a month now. On 55 cap I got real lucky on white stone as soon as I hit 51 on Friday while farming 51 adds.

At this rate I will still be trying to upgrade 55 gear when 70 cap is out.

So what do you do? get on grind exp hit cap in 3 to 4 days an wait for next cap....or waste time farming stones for gear that will be no good by the time you make any progress in upgrades.

Already 53 almost 54 on one character an haven't played since yesterday morning

I go with don't play an just wait for next cap.

Sh*t fast.... how about not at all. I was shooting for +12 on one item. At one time I had a stack of 18 white stones from drops and 15 white stones from points an never got past +9 on that item using green an white stones.

At this rate it is impossible to get +15, maybe after a few 100 white stones on one item. There is no point in even trying at this rate.

I have notice your one of the first ones to jump on here an say stop crying, thanks brown nose but don't need your input.

I know we are all sick of complaints but was there a change to chance on upgrade?

After 10 hours of farming stones in the last 2 days I have went through 20+ white stones, stacks of blue and green stones and I am left with

+6, +6 and +5 gear. Hitting +9 is common but it always fails or breaks at +9. This is the kind of garbage that makes people stop playing a game,

Wasting 10 hours an all my points spent on stones for nothing. What pisses me of the most is I spent 60 bucks on 2 accounts on this game over the last couple weeks and now I can't even bring myself to turn it back on.

I have multiple friends that have played this game but Will not come back no matter how much I try to talk them into it because of upgrade system, These are the type of gamer's that spend 100 to 200 dollars a month on a game like DCUO, WOW, or Warframe.

You need to make a progressive upgrade system, the more stones used the better chance you get for success on that item. I would farm stones for hours on end if I knew that I am making progress towards something or at least get rid of the -2 from a break with a white stone. Hit +9 a couple times an thought do I even want to try an upgrade an risk going backwards while having a stack of white stones.

Rant over

Done playing game until this crap upgrade system is changed!!

Will be watching for updates........

All this talk about pure form

Add dash and reduce cool down to 25 minutes so you can buff an transform. I mainly run as pure form before reset. By allowing pure to buff would make it OP, the form would be an unstoppable tank. Sure I would like buffing while in pure form but would be OP. By reducing cool down you could buff, transform an have useful buffs without being OP. As for speed, increase movement speed by x2 an it would be plenty enough and could be done easy. Has anyone seen a pure running around on cheat engine at x2, looks about just right, except he looks like a fast waddling penguin.