Posts by Surge

lol have you even played the game? Every character has different combo strings. Using super skills you can make an infinite amount of unique combos.

I can't speak for Daneos or anyone on his team but by my estimation I would say the open beta won't happen until at least the end of the year or early next year. There is still a lot of content that was in the original game such as world tournaments, scramble and the higher level dungeons that have yet to be added. Not to mention that there are still a lot of bugs and balance issues. I don't know if they plan on finishing all that stuff before going into open beta or not.

You know , I used to feel the exact same way like you lol , but then honestly , I couldn't farm without Big Bang Attack . I mean those 6 points aren't gonna destroy the build or ruin it , then again , We'll just see what's the better method when we meet in-game :) .

You're exactly right. Those points aren't really going to make a difference. You could potentially have both attacks maxed if you really wanted to.

Is your ign the same as the forums?

Alright . But aren't we forgetting the one that made the thread here and his need of a build ? You know , that is the reason I kept linking builds lol

I just cringe when I see builds with energy attacks or Big Bang maxed out lol. Luckily we can reset our build every week for free right now so he can try out all the builds and find what he likes best.

I just want fighters to know there's an easy way to take on multiple mobs or farm that doesn't involve Big Bang attack.

I played Fighter in TW and I played it now , so I know this class very well , and I know what Big Bang Attack is capable of , its range is good enough for farm , almost every single fighter's using to farm right now , its damage is not bad too , and i'm 100% sure that Storm Strike isn't quite enough on its own , because of its Range , and maybe even its damage... But still ,that's your opinion about it , and I respect it . Besides , I just gave you a build from the TW version without Big Bang Attack just as you said .

I have also played fighter in tw. I farmed the same way then and it works just as well now. I was never asking you for a build I was just making a comment on previous post. If you would like I would be more than happy to hop on. Take me to your farm spot and we can compare farming methods. All you need is storm strike.

Lol you obviously don't know your class if you think you need Big Bang for farming. How isn't Storm Strike enough?! If you have the cd you can literally spam it 8 times with full rp. It takes me 2 to 3 storm strikes to kill a group of mobs during farming. Big Bang is weak, has a long cast time and is unneeded.

I'll be glad to demonstrate how to farm as a fighter anytime.

Controller support is 100% possible. I do it with an xpadder program and a PS4 controller. A lot of you might think it's super complicated but it's not. It obviously not perfect but it definitely gives you that console feel. My controller set up is really nice for farming and questing but I wouldn't recommend it for pvp.

Some of you have asked how do you use skills? Basically I have the triggers and bumpers mapped out so when you hold one of them in certain buttons on the controller will become skills until I let go of that trigger button. Each trigger being held in maps out different buffs or skills. This basically gives you an infinite number of buttons.

It seems like you're going for a pvp heavy build. If pvp is not what you're going for then I would suggest taking the points out of block and you'll be set. In any case I have a few suggestions for you:

• Take two points out of swiftness since dodge isn't working correctly, the extra dex for that 1 minute isn't really going to do much. I would honestly take out all the points from swiftness.
    • Two points from kaioken would be ok too but kaioken at just level one seems a bit pointless.
    • Alternatively you could take two points from wolf fang fist. You're hardley going notice a change in damage since wolf fang fist damage is only calculated from your gloves. If your gloves aren't upgraded very high (plus 10 or higher) then wolf fang fist won't do much damage in the first place.
    • Lastly you could take one point from a couple of those skills as 1 sp from either skill barely makes a difference.

Tunnel Slash can be kept if you have a spare SP since it's a great lure skill. Prevents having to go into crowds just for one mob.

I agree, it's great for luring, leveling and db hunting. Once you're level 70 there's really no need for it unless you really want it. 1 sp won't make any difference.

• No point in using thunder if you aren't going to upgrade it, plus attack speed sucks now unless your gloves are upgraded very high.
    • Swiftness is also pointless to upgrade since dodge is not working correctly.
    • Max out concentration and storm strike. Storm strike is a fighters best aoe skill. With enough cool down you can literally spam this move until everything is dead.
    • All energy attacks for fighters are bad and not worth investing points in. You can keep Big Bang at level one if you use it for kds or an extra aoe for grinding, but maxing it out is a waste.
    • No need for tunnel slash either. Just stay away from the martial artist energy attacks. The only martial artist energy move that's kind of worth getting is kamehameha at level 1 for quick kds in pvp. Keep in mind all kds require rp so the knockdown won't always be available.