Posts by Das_Michi

that is the antispeedhack system actually isnt working fine if you change directions fast that will give you disconnect. Actually devs-Admin are working on 2.0 client that might fix this system so for now just try to be carefull with your movements

ok after mob kill i wait a minute and thn i click again XD

most time i can stop the wrong direction running, but not everytime XD

Hi there, after killing mob my char runs often in wrong direction and when i not click fast enough and stop that the server kicks my

in the video you see that after the first mob the char runs in wrong direction, but that i can stop, secend time i not stop this and server kicks me

laut discord ist was angekündigt, aber da fragst du ansich den falschen, seit ich zocke hab ich nix gross an veränderungen mit bekommen bei der version.

also ich hab auch vor kurzem wieder angefangen zu spielen, mir ist nur aufgefallen das theoretisch alles kostenlos ist und es ne menge dogis gibt, was die deutschen spieler angeht kann ich nicht wirklich viel sagen, ich spiel meistens zum we hin mit nem kumpel, und ich hab ingame mal deutsche schreiben sehen, mehr kann ich dazu aber nicht sagen.

I has the same problem, i play the game normal, then it close and the dbog.exe was deleted and i havent permissions of the folder.

my solution is restart computer, take the dbog.zip extract the one file (dbog.exe) and put it in the folder, after the restart i think the permissions are normal.