Posts by Bombombun

Would be also nice to have FULL PVP Channel where players can kill other players without limits, without karma loss, no jail and increased item drop rate by 20%

Open PVP/PK and Full PVP channel can bring a lot of content and sometimes fight for spot can turn into guild war.

I liked this idea, 1 channel, no more :/

Make different difficulties in all dungeons, that would make the game fun not boring. (very hard, nightmare...) but make them 7-10 players can join.

rewards suggestions:

-5-10 up green or purple

- Rare dogi ball

-box

:/:thumbup:

Pvp :

plasma: 0

Pve :

plasma: 0

:) un tema ya discutido por la comunidad inglesa y muchos apoyaron la idea, pero todo depende de daneos si quiere implementar este metodo, la sugerencia tienes sus altas y baja, como por ejemplo,

esto le da aun mas beneficio a los cashier ya que estos ya venden/compran los tick cc90,

si venderte un equipo en AH esta " caro " imaginate el valor de los materiales para crear el set final del juego:S, yo sugeriría una forma de contrarrestar la Speed en los boss de CC, un espacio mas en la party u otros metodos para varias en cc que no sea solo speed

Sería mejor que la primera vez que un pj entra a X dungeon/mazmorra se le de una recompensa en zeni. (esto se podría controlar mediante dirección de ip o cuenta para que nadie se abuse)

Nose si se entiende mi idea. Mi inglés no es bueno.

Escribiste en español, and I think the best way is for the zeni to drop the amount mentioned, plus there is a system where you can divide the zeni obtained with your party, you can also add this system in UD hard

in normal it be very easy:/

(so this system can not be abused with second-hand accounts):rolleyes:

ALGO ASI PESCADO Xd

UD1 : 100,000 UD1 HARD : 200.000

UD2 : 200,000 UD2 HARD : 400.000

UD3 : 300,000 UD2 HARD : 600.000

Zeni isn't going to happen in TMQ/UD's If you drop a good gear, you can sell it on AH and make tons. xD

I was thinking about that, so UD would be the most recommended :rolleyes:, In addition, this suggestion could be added to limit 70, which is when almost nobody makes the UD (complete) :/

They just need to revamp the loot tables for all UD bosses so you can actually get something worth using/selling. Adding more zeni doesn't promote trading, people would live in UDs farming zeni and wouldn't feel the need of selling anything in AH.

more people doing UD/tmq and helping new players :P:thumbup:

the open beta has a short time since it started and we are going for an amount of 200kk, it is inevitable that prices will rise more and more, when we return with high prices, we will see the zeni purchases and more accounts sold to general and more money, and the players who leave the game for not having an option to generate money as it was in the pre-beta, the only means of generating money was to grow papaya and fight for zones

More zeni is equal to higher prices, maybe stone drop should be higher than outside, but i don't think that increasing the zeni would do any good.

the drop of stones in the ud / tmq is not like before, the places of the farm (papaya) are increasingly full, now a purple or green costs 2-4kk, and you say not to agree in the zeni fall of the boss?

I am sorry for my bad english.<X

I have seen that the coins do not give anything, a small suggestion is to propose that the coins that the boss drops in the UD give more zeni.

example:

UD1 : 100,000 UD1 HARD : 200.000

UD2 : 200,000 UD2 HARD : 400.000

UD3 : 300,000 UD2 HARD : 600.000

If you can not change the drop, then add an item that can be sold for the amount mentioned:!::!:

Ten en cuenta que las skills tienen un límite de nivel, no podrás darle uso a todos los puntos hasta llegar al 70 y creo que se podría salir de la monotonía de juego, la gente probaría cosas diferentes y las estrategias de juego cambiarían.

emm no, tu personaje puedes hacerlo pve o pvp es cuestión de como construyas tu build, dar mas sp solo abriría mas paso a todas las habilidades y no es la idea

the disadvantage of kaioken lp do not think it's a problem in the buffers, As for the video, it is something that could even be done with a turtle, obviously it would be slower, and I understand what you are trying to say, but hell are you giving buff and dmg to a single class without the need of anything and nobody, as well as a turttle needs a buff to make everything easier, a ultimate / cheff need other buffs to do it too easy

emmm that speed buffs should not be deleted when they leave the instance????

Por mi experiencia farmeando esferas, hay lugares donde hay una alta cantidad de mobs que puedes juntar y matar sin parar( de eso se trata este sistema) si vas matando pocos mobs o esperando que aparezcan tu drop de esferas sera bajo yo te sugiero moverte a un lugar con varios mobs alrededor, donde puedas moverte y matar sin parar, incluso yo en un solo evento puedo pedir 4 deseos o mas, pero todo es cuestión de suerte :P:P

Ooooh. I'm trying to banish buffers from speed parties by nerfing them? So THAT's what I was doing.....

no, the buffers will be in party speed with or without this system

Buffers should have the movement speed mechanic which increases their movement speed removed. In return, their spin should stack with Kaioken and be allowed to crit. This'll increase their damage and give them a reason to get crit gear. Before you say crit spins would be OP, no they wouldn't. A spin will always be just as good at farming even if it's 10 times as strong, all thanks to that pesky 5-second stun at the end, so it'll mainly help in dungeons. It'll have little effect on serious PvP where people equip anti-candy. People who didn't equip anti-candy were screwed even before this update.

With this, buffers would be more capable in ANY party rather than be forced to rely on 1 party combination to unlock their true power. Meanw attack speed parties lose 1 extra advantage. They can also use Kaioken without losing their most valueable attack, which is really obnoxious as a buffer. So it's a win-win. If there are downsides, by all means tell me.

Wow, really ? , with this system is fine, I do not think that giving them that balance is the right thing, since they would not need anyone to finish something. it seems good to me that the turn can do more damage with the buffs of karma and poko, I quote what he said Tempest

so you understand how things work:!::/