Posts by Zekza

wait for what another swordsman nerf? now they will think that swordsman is too op and will decrease their fvcking hit rate. and will focus on fighters boost thats obvious. even fighter has dmg increase when crit is successful with phy crit rate increase they do more dmg than swordsman with 60% phy crit that obvious. their not looking for balance their looking for boosts for 1shoot

mate mate mate.... if there trying to revive it like old DBO.. there NOT gonna nerf swordsman hitrate... we swordsman should have base (at the VERYYYY least) 1900+... it would be ridicules to nerf a classes MAIN thing... that's like nerfing a fighters dodge rate so other classes can hit them... its NOT gonna happen... if u equipped yourself with dex mayb youd have a higher chance of critting while attacking behind so 1.5x more damage + crit = almost to insta 1 shotting humans.. (assuming they factor in dex's phys crit rate so don't quote me on this)

dont think u can beat me with ur uncle sm

uncle sm hung up its gloves and sword when TW went out of town.. the new born SM I'm making (pretty much identical to what I'm making without the property earrings I found in tmq1 which I swore I did >.>) is gonna be lit when I cap it and get the right gear cuz I'm thinking ahead of the updates not the now ;)

is the max kaioken still x40? or they already lowered that to like... x20 or something cuz x40 with majin buffs and namek buffs/heals was pretty OP ASF... one shotting with like.. 200m+ damage lol

most likely they haven't. lots of people who don't truly know how to play there class or cant adapt quickly complain on the forum. This update was the best yet in terms of the servers goal of mimicking Taiwan before shut down.

if only you were able to recreate the characters we have back in TW ='c

i mean... all u really have to do is try harder if your a solo player... if your methods at soloing isn't working mayb switch something up like.... stunning + knowdown combo =) and ik swordsman can do this fairly easily as u got several knockdown skills and 2 stun skills... also if u really want to solo a boss.. ask a majin for buffs? either say buffs or ++ for buffs or hang around the ffa arena and wait for the buffs to be given out lol

so.. would multi logging into different accounts with just 1 computer result me being banned or no? I know that multi logging will destroy my comp XD but I just want to know if its ok to do so if I get a good computer that can handle 2 accounts at once.

my adult quest is so bugged.. I cant even enter the tower even after doing its requirements.. idk if I had to do the tree roots quest but if I have to do that BEFORE going into the tower.. then I was doomed since like lvl 23 as it wont even let me finish that quest cuz THATS bugged too... any quest I have to do that has a cloud bubble I cannot do cuz my char doesn't do crap XD

So I tested the Guard Break and normally when u use this ability against someone that's guarding there suppose to b broken and possibly b stunned (forgot if that part is true or not) but when I did use this on someone.. they just ended up guarding the guard break.. can u fix that bug?