Posts by Khaz

Hmm maybe i should have made things a bit clearer..by accessories i meant the Earrings, Necklaces and Rings :)

Thanks for the help!

Is it possible for example for a Martial Artist to wear accessories from lets say a Spiritualist CC Trader or even any other class CC Trader?
    Or is is only exclusive to that class?

People are not familiar with PIPILOAD therefore most people don't donate because of it.
    Adding a new payment method like Paysafecard that most people have heard about and worked with would be helpful, leading people to donate more raising the donation income.
    It's a win win for everyone imo.

Would it maybe be possible to add new payment methods besides PIPILOAD only?
    Something like Paysafecard would be really good not only for me but for alot of people.
    What do you guys think?

So i was moving items in my inventory and when i picked my lvl 42 armor upgrade and put it somewhere else in my inventory it just turned into a pet egg and somehow it let me register it.
    I changed channels after that to check if the UD's were working (they are not working sadly) and when i opened my inventory and my pet menu i had both the pet and the lvl 42 stone lol
    I didnt know that would happen otherwise i would have printscreened everything

I would keep doing the higher lvl quests then when im max level and im bored i would go back and do the low level ones for fun :)