Posts by NateReaver

Hey buddy! My tip for you is to pick an goal and chase it, my first time playing DBO i remeber that i wanted badly to get Super Saiyan, and after that i wanted to become strong for pvp, along that you'll discover othet cool stuff, if you are a real fan of Dragonball in general im sure you will catch a lot of references and cool character and scenario design along the way, TMQ's and UD's are also really cool, if you want any help with that or anyone to take you to dungeons just dm me! My nick in game is RyuShinkai

It's always nice to see an old player, I started playing when Taiwan was level 45 and the flight system didn't exist, I remember that the scouter system was with chips

Daaaaamn!! I started playing TW in 2012 i think, i remember the Chip System and the cool first person perspective of the scouter (they really should add this as an option), i remember a real nice christmas boss event too, that would tp the whole channel to fight a huge snow blob lol.

Hey everyone! Sup Verdant! I'm here mostly to talk to the developers and game masters about this topic, and i think this is the best place to do it. So, i've been playing DBO since TW server and DBOG since the first alpha, and i always loved the work u guys have put into this game and everything u did to keep it alive and working fine, from time to time i always come back to play but the lack of new content is something that bothers me, i mean i really like new dogis and stuff but thats basically it, end game gets pretty boring if u arent into farming and going pvp.

So with that i went to check other DBO servers, i saw that DBO Crisis had TMQ8 and DWC and that is some of the stuff that i always wanted to do in DBO, but to honest DBO Crisis is a fucking weird server, the original game design is all torned apart, the textures and fonts are weird, the new content like dogis and hairstyles doesnt match with the game design and aesthetic, and that made me praize DBOG a lot more for keeping the essence and implementing content that didnt ruin the game design.

But my main point is, when are you guys adding content that already exists in the game like DWC, Sky Dungeon, TMQ8? I mean, that would change the game for me, DWC even has a card collecting system that increases game time, why aren't you guys putting all your efforts in those stuff? I really want u guys to succeed and make this the top 1 server, im 100% up to donating if these stuff were implemented.

shouldn't kaioken increase attack instead? i mean, attack speed upgrade is pretty useless, there is no reason for going x3 besides the 1 point increase at crit rate. (which is pretty crappy too)

Cada um faz o que quer, se ele quer dar dislike nos posts do cara, qual o problema ? cada um com sua opinião.
    HTB é Extremamente inútil para agora, só era usado em budokai.

O jogo está a muito tempo sem defesa, que é um dos status mais uteis e necessário no jogo.

Ps: Nunca vi ninguém usar HTB em BOSS, usa lá no boss do evento depois :D

E eu concordo, mas ele de dislike por hate de criança mesmo, sair chamando os outros de noob sem motivo. Ainda inventando que ele falou que o HTB é mais importante que a DEF

It depends on luck, but u need the chip to locate the mobs obviously, u can select one wish from a list with sections, for example:

"I want power"
    in this section u can choose:
    -Transformation
    -Dragon Buffs
    -etc

and no, the quest's dragon balls can only be collected one time.