Posts by Shade Aurion

I don't know why you would expect a decade old game to just stay working on current gen OS or for a small team to be able to not only keep the old version working but maintain and upgrade a future version in a short time iYamcha. It's frankly very entitled and you're free to leave and play something else. But since all you do is whine while seeking validation from other whiners, have at it. Just don't expect anyone of merit to take you seriously.

Oh look, iYamcha is still being an entitled baby.. Colour me shocked.
    As Quvades already mentioned, if you bothered to pay attention there is a long changelog detailing many of the bugfixes and changes delivered in every update. What did you think updates were Yamcha? Just extra padding at the cost of several hundred megabytes of data? This is all a service the DBO team is doing free of charge on a game that was left to die by damn near everyone else and yet every opportunity you're give you complain like a child. Either learn some humility, some patience or learn to be quiet. Your stance is not representative of the wide DBO community by any means.

I would love to see some new abilities and transformations, even if just statistically different (eg, Super Saiyan 2 looking the same as SSJ1 but with higher stat boosts and a lightning effect) Some costumes from Dragon Ball Super would be great too :3

That sounds similar to how things worked when I was an Mod in Ragnarok Online back in the day. Frankly its a tried and true system. With some luck, most bugs are ironed out. There is always a few that persist but things are a lot different that they were in years passed with workarounds for a lot of things. That said, i'd rather it be released late and stable than early and unstable :3

Oh jeez! Glad I got impatient and started recording Arkusam1991 and I's Let's Play now. We'll Probably stop after the first summoning of Shenron and maybe play to level 31 offline so we can get the bonus. I'm hype af for the wipe! I don't expect it to fix everything but a refreshed economy alone is worth it XD Removing most of the buggers, exploiters, bots and cheaters is just a plus for me :P

Do we have a rough timeframe when this is supposed to happen? Days, weeks?
    Just asking so I have a timeframe on when i'll need to start playing back up to where I am :)

Oh I know all about it. I've been following closely for some time but we're on the precipice of release with the new client releasing at least and then 2.0 to follow and while i'm sure there will be bugs and patches to fix them, i'm more interested in what it adds and changes :3

Hey everyone. Been a member for years, longer on an old account from the old forum/site but still, been a player of DBO since the korean release and super excited to play v2.0. Bringing a few friends with me and my co-host and I plan to do a Let's Play series and with some luck it'll help bring new players too. I'm a long time fan of Dragon Ball, so much so that i've got the art style down as Dragon Ball as a series was a major influence for me as an artist and now a game developer. I'll try and post every now and then instead of being a lurker. This isn't my first forum either so while i'm a noob, its only a technicality. I made this account years ago and am a mod and admin on other forums.
    Thanks <3

Thanks guys! I'll be on and off here and there but likely always play :3

Hello and welcome. I would like to make it clear that the server is currently in a "Pre-Open Beta" state (basically an alpha that everyone gets to 'test' and play on to help development fix things faster) The English translations are still not 100% but we have dedicated individuals working on it in their free time :)

The community is great (we have the occasional argument and 'off' people like every other place on the internet but the majority of us are awesome! Feel free to contact Moderators, The Community Manager, and myself should you want or need help on things. We'll do our best to sort it out :thumbsup:

I am aware. Saw that thread the other day of the guy pissing and moaning about when the official release is lol I was honestly curious also but actually read the forum rules and an optimistic 2018-2019 is good enough for me. This particular eng patch is so much better then what I used to play with on the other servers. They were just stat acronyms, settings and option lists and basically just enough to play the game. This has a lot of quests and enemy names translated so its so SO much better. I used to just go to the red ring and kill enemies to see if I could get a kill or drop counter to go up by one. Lucky all MMOs have the same sort of fetch/kill X amount of/pick up X amount of item/Go here quests XD

Noticing a lot of little improvements and such too. Except those buses.. who tf hired those offroad mofos lmao

your profile pic and your message makes my dick confused. It's super effective!

hello.

That awkward moment when I change it back to a dude XD

Hi guys, I heard rumors a new DBO server had opened up with an even better english patch and I was not disappointed. Name's Shade Aurion. I run TheMetalReview.com, produce and host DudeGoBack, write for DoesThisGameSuck.com and am an indie game dev. I played the original Korean only alpha, the Chinese and Taiwanese beta and after those servers went down and Xenoverse got announced as essentially ripping all the assets I lost hope that DBO would ever be a proper game and then BAM I find you guys. I'm a pretty busy guy but used to rock max level characters so if you see ShadeAurion in game, feel free to say hi. Til then i'll be a forum lurker lol