Posts by ToruChan

- have the bank shared in the account, because some classes are not so good for ccdg.

- adjust the gain exp in the quest for the LVL 70.

- put zeny option with cp points.

I agree with these things but others make the game pretty easy imo. I think stone drop rate is fine. If you go 3-4 hours without purple or green you are doing something wrong aka not fast enough.

AS for now I have 102 votes in my poll and it seems most people prefer to farm with Turtle and DW instead of afking on plat. Guess I was half wrong about this community :P

Thats what i would like to do first. For PVP i prefer Fighter or Swordsman but before that i gotta have a good PVE/Farming character so i can farm get stone/zeni etc. Back in TW i had to struggle alot with my Fighter as first character.

But here again: Take that "secret UD" in Red Map and remove the Mobs. Replace them with Papaya Island Mobs (the ones ppl farm at lvl 70). Problem solved. That Dungeon is useless anyways. Not many ppl use it, maybe no one. Just swap the mobs and done. The Dungeon is already there and swapping mobs is easier than turning open world locations into a Dungeon. In addition: You could make those mobs slightly harder to kill and just slightly increase drop rate inside that Dungeon. But not too much!!!

Example with no relation to reality: Outside at Papaya Island you have 5% chance to drop a stone, inside Dungeon could be 8%...

I hope this idea gets more recognition

The one who getting the drops should be the one who does the most damage or the one first agros the mob. I met a lot of rude DW/SK players like that and its really annoying.

the thread had a poll but ths poll was 49 for no chnages and i think 15 for shorter cd then the thread maker delete the poll xD

I didnt knew that result mb about that i dont look at forum so often. I wish that 49 people would write why they wanted no change to Dragon Buffs.:/

My main goal was get people to discuss about this why its a good option to buff the dragon buffs or make them stay the same.

i love useless thread like that NOT

we have a thread like monath ago and nothing happend so use search funktion bevor you make near the same thread likes others did

Yes i used the search option and found the other thread you mentioned. But it only have 2 replies with no poll option. So i thought it would be good idea to make another one with poll(that attracts more people) so more people can discuss this.

Hello i think Dragon Buffs need a rework. Please share your ideas. If they dont need rework in your opinion please share it.

Edit: People who vote for Dragon Buffs staying the same please write why they should stay the same. Ty.

Farmer with shotgun lmao thats a great idea imo

This is a good idea imo. Harder and longer TMQs have more drop chance while easier ones have lower.

I don't care if this lasts 3 months, but definitely no sht sherlock about the lv 65 cap, go straight to 70, going into a 65 cap is going to have the same restrictions for everything, 5 more levels are not going to give the boost we need to reach higher CC floors. Also there is already plenty of 65 weapons, I don't want people to be again like ''oh new cap, thanks god i have all my 65 gear ready for this'' 70 cap is exclusive and gives finally the max mastery and all those SP that are needed, there are classes which max their best skills at lvl 68 69.....

I agree they should straight skip to 70 even if it will take longer.

You kill 50 db mobs and expect to drop it? I probably kill over 200 every hunt and i can easily get 2 sets every hunt.

Dragon Ball hunting is a luck thing. But you can increase your %s by killing more mobs in less time.

So it all depends on you.