Posts by ToruChan

Im dende here, I know this update is annoying for most people because it requires you party to take up one slot.

But see it for a person who loves playing ultimate, he wants his buffs to mean something and he wants to feel useful in pve content.

If anything is wrong is the type of roles certain classes have and the utility skills they have, im not talking about damaging skills im talkning about support skills for party play.

His buff still means something. You still need a buffer in your party for CCF150 you cant just go to F150 with the buffs you get from outside. You need buffers on budokai/dojo wars. They can still farm great even if they are support character. They can PVP great. What more they want?

Ulti main guy defending this why im not so suprised ^^

"Oh boi i cant find party for BIDS. "

"I gotta defend this update."

"Even if Fighters/SM/Turtle wont find parties i dont care since im maining Ulti"

"Even if Fighters/SM gets treated the same way i dont care since im maining Ulti"

I dont know why you are so dense about this.

This buffer thing makes Human class completly useless in PVE. Their best PVE option Turtle is even useless in this speed meta.

When 70 cap gets released nobody will instantly have gear to tank as Poko im assuming so you have to go with Tank.

Your speed party will be Poko Karma Tank Healer "Buffer"

Even if you try to build crit party since crit/prop is nerfed it will take longer and it will get more annoying.

But if Daneos reverts this update

-Buffer's still can find party. It's ridicilous to say they wont find any parties.

-Since you dont need to take Buffer there will be 1 more extra slot in party for other classes like Plasma Turtle Fighter SM.

You are just basically being too selfish on this one.

You want a class to be good and needed on everything?

Then SM or Fighter players just suicide lol.

You want this main party to get their gear easily together and want other class players to beg their friends to take them in for few runs.

Daneos wrote:
    A new base for the upgrading system has been set.

-- Upgrade System
    Max Equipment Grade: 15

Upgrade Rates:

[WEAPON]
    Grade 0->6: 100%
    Grade 6->7: 30%
    Grade 7->8: 25%
    Grade 8->9: 20%
    Grade 9->10: 15%
    Grade 10->11: 10%
    Grade 11->13: 5%
    Grade 13->14: 4%
    Grade 14->15: 2.5%

[ARMOR]
    Grade 0->4: 100%
    Grade 4->6: 60%
    Grade 6->8: 40%
    Grade 8->9: 30%
    Grade 9->10: 20%
    Grade 10->11: 10%
    Grade 11->13: 5%
    Grade 13->14: 4%
    Grade 14->15: 3%

Upgrade Success: Equipment grade +1.
    Upgrade Fail: Equipment grade -1.
    Upgrade Broken: Equipment grade reset to 0.

White Stone: White stones prevents the grade decreasing at fail or broken.
    Greater Upgrade Stone: Gives possibility to upgrade equipment by 1-3 grades (33% chance to get 1, 2 or 3)

Yeah strong on pvp but only usable for 1 round only and imo that balances things out. Humans need that extra ssj because they dont have much HP or defence as Majin or Namek they are basically glass cannon compared to them. As for majin i agree they should be able to dash. Kid Buu was pretty fast in anime while in that form so basically it makes no sense that he cant dash. As for buffs i think he doesnt have animations for that? And if it could buff in Kid Buu i think that would be way op. I think to balance things out they should give Kid Buu dash and if its possible give him to only buff himself only maybe? If he could give out buffs in his Kid form that would be the thing that breaks the game. Turtles would be useless.

LoL is funny how everyone talks with their truth xD.

Pure Majin can be used in PVP and PVE. ofc in 1v1 is hard cuz u cant do nothing but spam skills.

Namek too, u can farm very good with skills (problem duration) and PVP u can stun, debuf, kd, and 1shot with GN skills

SSJ (now overpower) in pve is beast, in PVP will be beast too, x20%+ speed , i can imagine now after a QuickAtt the humans can Full buff theirselfs just in 1 stun, and when they put Kidneyshot they can use all their OP skills in the time of the stun. Too fair...... the worst when u Put "LIKE IN OLD DBO" for play with out minds, like if we never played old dbo lol.

Sorry for bad english is not my language.

Yeah after that you lose your Super Saiyan and cant use it for 30-40 min for Fighter/SM for 50-60 min for Turtle/Crane. Im of course talking about ranked battles not free duels. As for "he worst when u Put "LIKE IN OLD DBO" for play with out minds, like if we never played old dbo lol.". I mean sure but this was how it was and didnt make any huge problems back then as far i could remember.

Transformations can be used whenever, where ever and still be effective, it's just up to how you do it and what strategy you have

Yeah they can be used anywhere but its pointless to do it. Im not saying you cant but they are not in the game for that. Of course you can have fun with free duels but SSJ/Kid/Great is not in the game for PVP purposes. I did some ranked battles and some new players was trying to use their SSJ. SSJ wastes precious time while transforming and you need every second in PVP. They are asking why a PVE transformation is not op at PVP.

Kid Buu is designed for PVE not PVP. All of the transformations make no use at budokai or ranked battle. Its all in PVE. I dont know why all the new players complain about Kid Buu or Namek. They are not supposed to be for PVP. That is why there is high cooldown on all Shenron transformation. Their purpose is PVE.

Same thing happened with U70 Stones at wagu. If they didnt let people get U70 stone/craft high lvls from start that would be great balancer. But since they changed it after some people crafted/got U70 stones its a mess right now.