Posts by Neart

Y a todos los que me insultaron, llamaron hater y mas, va por vosotros ;)

Os tendria que dar verguenza intentar reirse o insultar directamente a jugadores que solo reclaman lo que prometieron.

es verdad, verdant no prometió nada, solo dio su palabra para intentar hacer un buen trabajo para mejorar el servidor, pero yo creo en esas palabras, espero que otros tambiém crean, él no está ganando nada, pero todavía está devolviendo todo el cash que compraron con daneos, ni siquiera se suponía que fuera su problema, podría ignorar este cash si quisiera, pero lo está devolviendo sin ganar nada a cambio, por pequeñas acciones ya se ha ganado mi respeto

It would be great if you would focus on DBOG 2.0 if you started the new open beta without resetting the chars and importing new content.

I think messing with 1.0 for now is the best option, readjusting 1.0 and then planning version 2.0 which is more complex to messing

O server será reinicializado, todos voltarão ao lv1 em breve, o game não está morto, ta apenas recomeçando novamente com um novo PL, creio que em umas duas semanas ou perto disso deve haver um wipe, só aguardar mais um pouco xD

melhor nao , o jogo tem que ser justo para todos por isso deve começar do 0 sem previlegios para ninguem , começando do inicio sem nada será sinal de igualdade para todos , e não se tem essa de presentear os jogadores só porque demorou dias , semanas ou meses pra chegarem ao nivel max , se jogaram o jogo sabendo que era uma beta deviam ter em mente que o jogo seria reiniciado , se deseja algo no reset use seu conhecimento que obteve no beta para conseguir nivelar e itens raro , essa é minha opiniao , igualdade para todos....

there are a lot of incomplete things in dbo, and there are a lot of things to add, why not add more set to please the players? , the opinion on the game is not only reflected in an opinion, but rather the majority of the games, who makes the game are the players and the developers, develop the game to our liking, Iceman said that would have to change a lot to be have an air fight or recover rp and buffs in the air, certainly some things will have to be modified, but not all, TMQs and you do not need to be modified, of course using the fly in dungeon would be much easier to complete, but that would much work for the developer more than he already has, but I believe that someday with the game 100%, maybe it is possible to add these actions, I hope that the game develops even more and that they have good luck in the development of the game

for a greater balance of class would increase turtle and sword damage, plus sword damage with very little damage. sword balancing the damage I believe that the game will be much more pleasant, it is noticed that there are very few swordmans in BOD, and many complain of the little damage, some even say that sword needs at least one bleed, I think it would even be legal a bleeding, more importantly the most important to balance, are the damage and the resistance, I like sword and sincerely is my favorite class, and I hope it becomes as good as other class