Posts by Thouxanbanrese

Today's budokai seemed successful, the brackets were fixed, names actually showed up on the final four, everyone got teleported without problems (far as i know) but there still a bug in the prelims, there was one person out of all of us we couldn't attack and idk if it was my shitty laptop or a bug but they were lag switching like crazy.

Recorded on a potato enjoy . _.

As the tittle suggests, I think it would be a good ideal to re-implement this system for events. If you don't know what the Web Depot system is or how it works, for example DBOG finally releases and Danoes decides to have a login event; login a certain many of times and you get a reward. so say first day you login you receive a " General Practice Capsule" witch contains EXP boost, Small LP auto pot and a Small EP auto pot, and the rewards starts to progressively get better. To claim the rewards you would have to login to the dbog homepage go to "Web Depot" and claim the reward, it will appear in the Cash Shop Inventory. Overtime it will look something like this.

You do you guys think ?

Thouxanbanrese if the maid mail includes an item or zeni it will be sent back. if it's just words then it's not important and will be deleted.

tested it. I sent an item to my alt, set the expiration date to 1 day then waited 24hrs for it to send back to my main character and got nothing and I'm still waiting. Do you know how long is this "shelf life" exactly?

Well I guess the mail system is still broken, In retail dbo if you sent something to someone and the mail expired it would sent the mail back to the sender.