Posts by Heilagt

I'd just like to say welcome! ^.^

I'm still pretty new to this game too, But I'll lend

a hand when I can. Like you I never did get to play

retail either. So I'm really excited to be playing

this game too. Hope to See you there!

alright awesome. I'll do what I can to familiarize myself with the game, report bugs and learn all I can about the game. I've already told most of my friends about the game. I'll be speeding to word more as well in the hopes we can get more help. ^.^

This is all wonderful news! I couldn't ask for more helpful info!
    Other than finding bugs and posting them to let everyone know,
    what else could I do to help out more with the game?

PS: your English is great.
    I'm able to follow your every
    word with ease.

PSS: (lol)
    how many here (working on the game) speak English?
    I myself only speak one language, being English. I do
    want to see what all i can do to help more with this
    game.

Think you re right.
    First at all, this is a old game by the actual standars. (a great old game!)
    Is true that a lot of content are missing in the game, but that is couse NTL stopped the develope when they went to bankrup.
    The client we use here is complete (its the last one used in TW servers). Remember that this is a asian game and the translations are fan based. The server side is doing by reverse ingenering. The original game closed like 3 or 4 years ago, and this project is trying to bring back the game to live. They are making a very hard work, but i dont think they are going to change any from the client side right now, couse (without think in copyrights) may take a way more work in code, graphics desings and other stuffs, isnt priority right know.
    but its only my opinion of course.

Of course, that's what I've been noticing the more I've been browsing the forums.
    thanks for helping me on getting more info on what this game is and how it's being developed.
    and yes you're very right, I LOVE this game! I've always wanted to play an actual MMoRPG of
    Dragon Ball. the normal games like Dragon Ball Z Budokai, Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi and the
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse games were fun for a VERY short time. when I did find this game
    I almost lost my mind lol.

is there a forum page I can find out what the plans are for this game?

the client side of the game is not in develope. just the server side. so i dont think that they can do that.

Really, huh. didn't think the client was completed due to all the missing translations in the game.

So if a macro system were to be put into place it'd have to be a
    mod or hopfully at best a future patch, if they have that as a opiton.

Hello and welcome to another post of mine!

Todays topic as the title has told you,
    I'd like to talk about seeing if we could
    get a Macro system added into the game
    on a future patch. something simple
    where we could drag and drop our skills
    into a Macro menu. maybe have the menu
    have say 7 slots per macro? Nothing to
    large scale or over complacated just
    a simple Macro system for skills, mounts,
    pets, emots ect..

Now knowing the game is in pre-alpha right?
    I know the hard working dev's have alot more
    to deal with than this, but I thought I'd put this
    idea in the suggestion box. :)

Hello!

So this is my first post here on the forums, I thought I'd share some thoughts
    on a possible mod, game patch or just an Idea I have for the game to talk about.
    From my understanding this game is in a pre-open alpha yes?

Firstly: I really am enjoying the game as it stands right now, I've always wanted to play
    an actually MMoRPG of dragon ball for years and here it is! aside from the work
    in progress of an English translation I really am loving this game.
    So here's to a hopeful game for many years to come!

SO! On that note lets get into it!

Here's my Idea for the game. Now just remember its just a thought, even if just a mod I think
    it'd be fun to have. What if there was a mod or option for the game where you could change the
    position of the camera. Not just the FoV (Field of View) or the PoV (Point of View) but perhaps an
    over the shoulder camera position. with a slider bar to make the camera angle to your liking. As
    well as cross hairs to match? (as a bonus but not a big deal to me) With just a press of a keystroke
    like pressing "T." Sure this feature would be completely useless to the game, however I like many
    others before me. We like to be immersed into our game-play. and any tool/option that could help
    with that immersion is almost always good to have in a game.