Posts by Ryu7

well in the old dbo it was a must have because in PvP it debufs properties and gives you more DMG outcome but now I don't see properties in game maybe they are not added yet so I don't think its usable now or it has any effect when used

Check out my Sound Mods sorry for video quality its a bit shitty

in this Video SPECIAL: ORIGINAL KAMEHAMEHA SOUND

Make sure you like and subscribe to my Youtube channel and my old guild FairytailDBO channel

Greetings and Enjoy the video :)

Ryu

Oh wow Its Will my guildmate we were making these sounds bro check out our YT Channel FairytailDBO for more videos

and about the files i still need to find them :)

Greetings

not yet! i main swordsman too.. even glaring slash is broken for now and there is no props for gear yet (wild,honest,strange etc)

only one channel is working and its full.. the other channel is restricted for now thats why it brings you back on char screen.. try to log in on ch 1 when its not full

its true Orizon Gaming is an private server for a lot of games.. a few months ago most people voted for DBO! and it happened

well there are still uncoded maps and continents in the game since the old dbo game when you open the map you will see that there are a few continents which are not yet released there is a lot of content in DBO which even the old developers didnt put in but the files are there somewhere lol

Yeap. That's what Daneos said. I don't know if there are going to be any changes or if he changed his mind on how to do things. But that's what he said when I asked the question 3 weeks ago.

Thats stupid IMO because its easier to do things 1 by 1.. for example he is working on TLQ coding.. in few days he puts TLQ content in then he starts working on Adult/Master Quest and puts it in and etc etc... people will get bored playing the same thing without extra content... for example someone will stop lvling after lvl 30 because he/she is waiting for the adult quest so he can reset skills at lvl 30.. because you can reset skills for zeni untill lvl 30 after lvl 30 you need skill reset scrool which costs real money to do that.. and yeah i know that there will be char wipe after OPen beta begins but still untill other content is fin ished there should be adding other content untill its 100% finished then go to the Open Beta..believe me ppl will get bored very soon

Daneos has already given information about this and I have posted it right above.

so you are saying that when he c ompletes all of that he will put it all at once in POB and if test goes well we are moving to Open Beta