Posts by Ryu7

It has already given some date to finishing the pre open beta or the beginning of open beta?
    I'm very anxious to fly around like adult

i think they should put tlq in pre open beta then adult then dungeons and if that goes well then open beta should start

Sadly all the links there are too old and dont work we need new tools to mod wwe got those tools still and are working great like in the old days! :)

we still have the tools from the old days and are working great :)

ty for all your support! stay tuned for more videos and updates!!

BACK TO THE FUTURE! *poof*

I'm waiting for a release :v

There is still more to add/change

as soon as open beta starts we will be taking requests which voices you want, as for the music mods its still need to be finished/changed

Here's a video of my music, Kid Goku,fighting and other sound effects Enjoy ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That wouldn't be a good idea, I'll say this now, I am currently using the part 1 mod and i had a few problems getting it to work with the new dbo system. I would have to say keep an eye out in the forum and in game for any type of public announcement from me. Anyway when the time comes for Full Beta , i would hope @Daneos could possible create a specialized section in the forum for Mod Sharing,creating and maybe learning too in that near future.
    - GM Of FairyTail

as you saw in the videos of trunks and vegeta sound pack we decided when we finish music and sound effects mods to make voice mods of your choice, if you want for example Yamcha voice we will make that for you so we wont consume so much time on what would people like so thats the easiest way to make it quick and better! Greetings

Co-Leader Of Fairytail
    Ryu
    IGN: Riou, Vaahn

If your launcher is messed up follow theese steps:

1. Delete your DBOG floder completely
    2. Redownload your game (or Reinstall the game if you didnt deleted the setup)
    3. Extract your DBO folder on DESKTOP!!
    4. run the launcher in your DBO folder
    5. when its done patching click the gear icon in the top right corner of your launcher and apply your english patch in
    6. play the game!

If you get the message that there is a new version of launcher there should be an Updater exe in your main DBO folderr click that and wait for it updates
    then repeat steps 4. and 5. Hope that helped!! Greetings

yeah there was a wipe due to the pre open beta! there will be a char wipe again when we move to the open bet

you can send-me the download link of this MOD? I need-it!

Sorry there is no download link yet!! but as soon as i upload it ill give it to you but its not completed yet !! its a test mod.. and i have to find those files i stored them somewhere i cant remember where xD

yeah thats only for the looks modding!! pretty cool to mess around with it but with resource tool you can put your own music and sound effects!! we were also thinking about texture modding also to make better graphics and all but we will see as soon as i get in contact again with my guildmates!

When DBO was still around My guildmate and I made sound mods for DBO.. our guild was called Fairytail.. we were on both HK and TW versions! maybe some of you old players heard about us we had a very good feedback from you and that motivated us to keep on going.. you can also check our Youtube channel

heres a video of trunks sound and battle mods!! check it out :)

Greetings, Ryu

Heres a Vegeta sound mod also :)

I don't disagree with you at all, bro. I know that the game would would get major support. But I just don't see Bandai putting in the work to make it happen. I'm hoping that the feedback from XV 1 & later on XV2 will get them at least thinking about it. When XV first came out, I was pissed because it borrowed elements from DBO and made it a damn fighting game. But I also realized that DBO aint coming back anytime soon, or at least a newly developed version with new content. So XV is all we've got. The DBO lore and story was amazing and I really don't understand how they blew the marketing for it. To only release it initially in Korea with no plans for a global release was a terrible idea. And now this is all we got. Hopefully we'll get a DB inspired MMORPG again, but the reality of the situation is this is what we have to work with. Let's just hope that they at least spent a little more time on making it feel more like an MMO. Like having a co-op story mode with adventurous maps where we're progressing to an end point or a Boss while fighting minor enemies on the way. We'll just have to wait and see.

yeah man i mean XV is a great game but population is very low on PC!! i heard that consoles have more people on than on pc!! so MMO elements are a MUST HAVE to get the population up!! because people mostly play mmos these days...

I think we all would love a new MMO, but I'm afraid that Xenoverse will be the closest thing we get. MMOs are expensive to maintain and I just don't see it happening. I absolutely loved DBO and it was literally my dream game. If Xenoverse 2 can at least ad more MMO elements, I would be quite satisfied. But I trust the game would be vastly improved. Look at how much Dimps improved from Budokai 1 to Budokai 2, and then later to 3. The improvements were astronomical.

PFFFFT!!! Xenoverse is dying epecialy on PC/Steam version.. you can barely see 1 guy in 10 min in pvp or PQ's!! pathetic!! THE WORLD NEEDS a new Dragon Ball MMOPRG game and im 100% sure it will maintain because 99% people love and watch and play dragon ball and will support any project likie they are supporting this project to be revived and they managed thanks to the people who love this game!!! the rest 1% are terrorists XD