Posts by Ryu7

I have a question about purchasing a founders pack!! it is said that founders pack are avvailable untill march 30... what will happen after that? is the game gonna go public from June 1? or only founders pack wont be available? and if I purchase the founders pack and when the game is gonna be full released do i get my founders pack items back when i make the new character or is it getting deleted forever? Thanks in Advance

Exactly ^ Even so, I was hoping for a Tenkaichi fighting-style system when you fight. We'll have to wait and see but going to get it as well just because its Dragonball

yeah the fighting system in xenoverse is great but if they keep that and make like an mmorpg like for example tera which s action fast paced battle system that would be a blast ^^

Anyone playing Xenoverse on STEAM!!?? if yes feel free to add me on steam: PayneCRO (payne7072) to have some fun in pvp or parallel quests or we can even schedule a tournament or other events :)

Founders can currently get into the game.... and when someone wants to buy founders pack it cant be done because of the login bug.. its stuck on wait please when you want to login..so we have to wait for more news