Posts by Cadun

Sirab What does this gain him? He had cash to gain from the Wagu being OP, but what about this? He breaks his promise to not let tickets work again, and now even brings back +15 tickets full-force on lvl70 of all caps to make absolutely sure the PvE-endgame won't last over 2 weeks, it only reveals him as a backstabbing liar not worth having faith in.

Sure, there's f2p players who think they can beat experienced Budokai perfectionists with 1 or 2 pieces of +15 equipment, but beyond the ignorant support of the non-paying he mainly gains hate. You'll have to excuse that I question his rational thinking instead of assume he's an evil genius.

Not that it matters if he's scum or just rushed without thinking, I'm pissed either way. This is one of those hope-draining updates that makes quitting seem like an appeasing option. If he doesn't care about his server, why should I? I've had to hold back for years because he keeps doing these back-and-forth updates. I just don't have faith to invest in a server that might screw itself and me over in a week or two.

This game is 0 skill and 100 percent cash reliant

As a non cash player I see no reason to remove the +15 tickets from the honey bee event , if the way machine holds 70 stones and boxes , you guys just want to take away all the rewards that farmers get so you can stay powerful just by spending money.

These are a list of compiled suggestions i have come up with and found around the forum for buffs to the sub class Dark Warrior which for certain reasons obviously needs a BUFF

1. Increase Base Hit Rate/Success Rate (dark warrior moves have long cast time , and if they miss it is detrimental , )
    2. Change Demon Wave Damage to %eng ( allows scaling for the move )
    3. Increase Duration of Dragon's Protection to 20 minutes
    4. Change Phys Dmg moves to energy Damage
    5. Change Increase EP passive to increase %LP
    6. Change Energy Seige Base Damage to the same as Hellzone Grenade

Feel Free to comment and i will add it

https://youtu.be/buLARpsB4ig

Why is a shadow knight able to PvP efficiently , clear mobs efficiently , tank efficiently , while dark warrior does has a harder time doing all of those activities yet no buff us applied to dark warrior , please just check stats nobody uses this class for a reason , because shadow knight is just better overall at everything , a little more def 1k doesn't make a big difference and a ot of dark warrior moves are just useless , our highest damage move is a primary class move sbc which can also be utilisd by sk which doesn' even need to get that if he needs aoe because he has better options . Please just listen dark warrior is well in need of a buff

Per hit L.p. isn' useless when you are solo farming , I actually have a set of that and I prefer it when I'm solo farming over the %L.P. because it heals more than it would because the mobs do a little damage

Honestly I'm tired of farming for hours when I know one person can earn a weeks worth of me farming in just 1 minute with 50 dollars , I am 18 years old and I really don't have the money to be wasting donating to a remade game , I have my girlfriend(s) to please , my parties to go , my alcohol to drink , my weed 2 smoke I really don't have the money but what I do have is some free time , and time = money therefore time spent in game should be more rewarding and more equivalent to the broken cash system , I think that the longer you spend farming the more rare items you should drop and also I think that each drop depending on rarity should have a minimum stat eg. Like a legendary sword at level 55 should have at least a value of 19%, or give players a way to earn wagu without cashing , like make them drop while farming

I honestly feel like since the buffers received a damage buff to their kit , dark warriors should receive one as well , as they are primarily the pve version of the sks but have to use 5 or 6 skills to kill a mob while buffers are just spinning , the dark warrior race can be argued one of the most underpowered races in the game and I think it should be more rewarding due to the fact that tanking is the hardest role compared to the other roles in a party , and dark warriors could do with a small buff that could change everything such as buffing energy seige damage , and lowering mana cost for heal