Posts by Sirab

(Assuming the players are well geared and smart.)

1.SK will most likely win by a very long shot becuase he will have anti crit gloves, anti crit buff, and anti crit jacket and energy relect. Unlike a Fighter a Karma can stun lock the SK until he crits, but he probably wouldn't crit still because ranked matches are timed. Unless the SK is very very very unlucky he will win.

2. Karma has more of a chance to win because he will get first hit. And since he doesnt need CON against them, he can stack as much focus as he pleases, and since turtles lack resistance and dodge like fighters, they will drop in a matter of seconds. Unless of course Karma is very unlucky.

3. Turtle gets owned just like Karma for the same reasons because they win the same way against SKs but Turtle has even less of a chance, because he has less CON and will die faster from reflect. Now Crane he actually has a pretty good chance, they don't rely on crits, they rely on their DoTs, that is why. I'd even go as far as to say Crane would most likely win.

This leads me to something else though. Every class that relied on crits or speed in the old DBO should get a buff imo. ( Turtle, Fighter, SM, Poko maybe im forgetting a class)

Imagine all the 12 classes plus four more (out of the twelve) are elevated into the round of 16 and randomly mached in Bodokai. Assuming that all of them are geared with +15s, which class do you think will be the winner?

Everyone with +15 is a whole different kinda meta, kind like kid budokai, everyone has +15 and the fights pretty much end until the time runs out, but decently geared kid fights dont last long like full + 15.

But every class well geared, with EVERYTHING working, like Cell X, dodge rate, Skills, passives etc. And everyone playing is smart. That is a tough question and any answer would just be a theory. IMO the classes that have the best chances are the ones with the least weaknesses. And the fight match ups. And also take note that the big difference in DBOG is working anti crit, and speed capped. I'd say the 3 who have the biggest chance of winning is Sk, because of reasons I have stated before. Ulti, because they have now have anti crit and that helps them a lot because they lack stuns and used to get crit easily but not anymore with the right gear. Karma, great stuns, but he might have trouble if he runs into an SK or a fighter. Maybe even Poko, depending on how bad
    attack speed animation is capped. But this is all theory.

SK are made to beat fighters.

Its not that, its that they will have little to no chance in beating a SK. You will see.

and only reason divine won many times vs fighter was because of lucky resists/dodges just watch his vids, always dodging needles / resisting stuns for some fkn reason.

That reason is simple my friend and shows you still have much to learn. I had a turtle alt back in the day and they had pretty decent base dex and resistance, also with their 24 DEX passive maxed , which is what Divine had, a turtle can have the resistance similar to a SM. It wasn't luck my friend, Turtles just have some resistance and dodge and fighter lacks high hit rate and sucess rate.

I have full +10 just like I said in my post , a lot of Dex , I had anti bleed and all , still couldn't beat a SK , and the reason behind that is that I couldn't Crit , See , this is why I keep talking about Crits , Cause that's what Fighter is all about... Simply using an effect called "% Chance to Block Critical Hits" can put an end to those Crits and thus put an end to almost any Fighter...

Adrian knows this, it's not like Fighters weren't already wearing the gear @adrian on fire was mentioning, he's just acting stupid. Anyone that actually wants to help balance the game, please feel free.

1. In the original DBO level 70 cap WITH WORKING RESISTANCE, the only way a well geared fighter could CONSISTENTLY kill a well geared SK was criting him. Now that anti crit is working properly, the fighter will most likely win 1 out of 10 matches when he is VERY LUCKY and crits because now he crits a lot less with his NEEDLES which he needs to crit with in order to kill the SK before he Bolds, Life Steals, etc. You call this balance?

2. Ultimates and SKs along with various classes can be great in PvP and PvE?..

3. The game SHUT DOWN, just because people still wanted to play doesn't mean it didn't die, and it didn't just die because the team just decided " Hey lets just shut this game down". It wasn't making money, they got lazy and lots of people quit. The whole point of making an MMO is to make money, not "Oh lets just make a Dragonball MMO and shut it down when we feel like it". Are you trolling here?

4. I don't even know what you're trying to say lol.

@adrian on fire Tell me, how would a well geared fighter consistently kill a well geared SK stacking anti crit?

You are mentioning DW, which is the better PvE Class. The Damage a DW can do is horrifying on mobs. They are very tanky which is a very good trait to have, but they weren't built for PvP. I don't you realize that there are classes mainly made for a certain purpose.Every game is the same way.

DW > SK in PvE is actually debatable amongst players, because SKs can hold aggro better and can tank just fine. But that's a whole different discussion.

Take Overwatch for example, Offense heroes are usually mobile enough to survive a fight, but if you get them shut down, 1 second and they're utterly destroyed. Kinda like how Humans work in here.

This is Dbo, not Overwatch. Also that aggrument is invalid because every class in DBO was made to PvP AND PvE, need proof? DW has confuse, its mainly a PvP move, now why would DW have a PvP stun if by your logic DW were built for PvE? Why not give them a AoE stun? Further more, why would there be multiple PvE built classes when Dbo is a PvP based game? (Budokai, plat, Dojo wars, etc. and little to few players are gonna wanna main a PvE only class) ALSO DWs got nerfed hard and were pretty good to have for scramble back in the day, and the developers got LAZY and didnt give them anything in return hence why this game DIED because of crap like that.

1. I'd be surprised if a fighter was getting bullied when he is going for high Dodge. The SK would sacrifice a lot to hit him.
    2. Chef's EP Drain was very powerful back in the day but it was nerfed, soooo.

3. The point is: There will be (just like in TW) some buffs and nerfs, but you cant just state something like "DWs <<< SK.... DW needs buff" because that wont help. Classes are designed to counter others and beat other classes while having other classes that counter them.

1. So is a SK just going to miss everything until the fighter kills him? When in fact an SK only needs to land a couple of skills on a fighter to drop him.

2. Yup developers got lazy and im making this thread to fix what they didnt want to.

3. I Clearly stated that an SK is only a bit less tankier with MUCH more dmg than DW. I didn't just say "Buff DW, SK > DW"

It sounds like you're just disagreeing to disagree, when i'm only making this thread to help.

LMAOO

Lol its true, Speed is capped, so he wont be able to use Thunder, and even if the fighter did its easy to counter. Also smart SKs dash a bit forward in budokai so that fighters cant stun and charge rp and KD them out, so that wont work either. Literally, a Tank, will have more DPS, than a Fighter, whos main job is DPS because he is not critting the SK with anti crit gloves, his anti crit buff, and anti crit jacket. It's a guaranteed win, if that's not broken I don't know what is. Which is why i made this thread so others can realize this.

There must be no single class which can beat up all the other classes so easily. PvP with respect to variety of classes should be something like rock scissors paper.

Thats kinda the problem, PvP ranked kinda IS rock paper scissor-ish in the sense that some classes stand little to no chance against certain others.
    Also about DW and Grand Chef, no one has really mained them, because their other Sub class is just a much better option. I mean why would someone make a DW when SK is only a bit less tanky with much more dmg, why would you make a GC when Ultis have lots of resistance and better buffs? We dont really know how strong they can get because no one mains them, but they still need to be buffed so that someone will.

@Sirab Agreed , but To be honest , I still think Anti Crit has some kind of bug something lol . That's why i'm saying it should be nerfed. Everything is possible tho :S .

Yeah haha anti crit is just solid to have.

SK aren't really that overpowered, right now since mudosa got fix Anti SK setup will be coming into play which will nullify bold strike, both stuns(fear & paralyzed) which will make it easier for fighters and SM and other class to beat them(not to mention there are also way for SK to counter that aswell) . Same goes for the top tier classes you listed, but resistance and dodge etc calculation are still wonky asf, so like cashalot said before there no reason to discuss nerfs & buffs

It's all about having the right gear against another class and playing against their weakness for 1v1 that how I see it.

Not tryna sound like a dick, but like I said before, I know dbog is still in a testing stage, but I've played this game before so I know how the game was, and what has changed as of now, and how it will affect the meta when everything is fixed. For example lets say everything is working properly, SK vs Fighter in the old game for a fighter was, "Will I crit in time before he kills me." But now with anti crit working properly, that chance is lower than ever, AND also with everything working properly, that SK will now have anti crit gloves ! So if nothing is changed in the future, the SK will grab the fighter's stick and snap it in half and ask if he had a warranty for that before dropping him in seconds without breaking a sweat.

theres no point in making a custom ''balance'' while skills, defence rate, dodge rate, resist rate, etc isnt working like it used to do in tw.

I know, which is why I said "I know Dbog is still in a testing stage." But yeah even if dodge and resistance was working just like TW, only fighter would have a decent time going up against a Karma stacking focus, but an SM still gets dominated because they lack the resistance and dodge like a fighter, and it should stay that way or else they will become a fighter with more dmg.

@PowaMido I knew someonelse wanted to discuss this! Fighters were nerfed pretty hard with anti crit working like it should but yeah nerfing anti crit is a bad idea because it hurts a lot of classes in general (Poko, Ulti, SK) and also it is a luck based win. Instead if it's possible, why not just give fighters their bleeds in their Needles back? That way classes HAVE to wear anti bleed necklaces against them and not success rate. (Making oppnents miss more too) And also give them a bit more CON since Thunder is nerfed?

so you want to nerf SK because fighters have trouble against that class?
    So if try max out crit dmg% vs sk aint working coz they use anti crit to avoid 1 hit k.o, you might want try something else.

I think everyone who isn't an SK can agree that SKs are beyond broken, now that they can resist pretty damn frequently AND now have properly working anti crit. In the original DBO their only main weaknesses were, being crited, and not being able to resist much, and now they have both. He is a Tank, with loads of damage, loads of defense, LP, the ability to absorb LP, decent stuns, semi decent crit rate, working anti crit, DoTs, AND can resist somewhat. Yeah, SKs NEED to be nerfed and its kinda laughable if you think other wise, EVEN if you took the resistance away, they have anti crit now, which was a HUGE weakness for them in the original DBO. And before any SK says they need that dmg for aggroing in PvE, we can just buff their taunt skills.

@B4D4SS That tactic would only work once, if that, the Karma could use RP buff and break shield and what about Budokai with no pillar? Which is still pretty much a ranked match and is the most competitive part of the game. But I see where you're coming from, being smart and you can counter some classes people think is your weakness, BUT your brain can only take you so far against certain fight match ups.

I know Dbog is still in the testing stage, but I'd like read others' opinions. Anyways, the problem I see with ranked is how some classes have a REALLY easy time against others, for example, a skill lock class (Like Karmas, Turtles, and Cranes for example) can just stack loads of focus and beat any Fighter/SM fairly easy, and some have a really hard time, Fighter against an SK. Theoretically, the way to fix this is writing down each classes Weakness and Strengths against each class and try to fix the most one sided fights by either, 1. Buffing up a skill or nerfing a skill or 2. Buffing or nerfing the class's base stats (Like CON, DEX, etc) or even do both. Also a big factor too is that you have to assume each class is also well geared, because well geared 1v1 fights have a completely different meta than a non well geared fight (And of course most competitive players are well geared so that is why). Example, SM vs Karma ranked, a well geared Karma stacks focus, uses shout and stuns him again, and kills him in seconds, but how do we properly fix this fight? Well if you nerf the duration of the Karma's stuns, he will be a lot worse against other classes he faces and we just want to fix this one. "Why not give SM more base resistance?" Nope, that won't work either because SMs have tons of damage and will drop the Karma if he misses a stun, and you cant nerf SM's dmg because that's the point of a SM, high dmg. So how do we fix this you ask? Well in Wonder majins kit, there is a skill where it decreases energy attack, why not add the abilty to also decrease physical damage (By for example 30%), but also decrease Karmas' success rate so when a karma misses their stun, he can use his new debuff so he wont just instantly die, and they can have a well fought fight. Thoughts?

I wasn't hating on anything. The point of my post is this is a far from actual representation as there are many differentiating opposing factors at the moment that could impact the outcome of the match, which is what I mentioned in my post.

Yeah, but you were trying to discredit, which I could kinda see you doing if he was being really cocky, but he wasn't.

Great fight! And you're right, if you know what you're doing you will own your opponent, gear is only about half of the fight most of the time.

Nice one. Was good to see a crane dominate again.

However, cranes at the moment are one of the most over powered classes in dbo g for multiple reasons:

• Success rate and resistance rate, dodge rate, defense calculation and hit rate are not accurate. Back in dbo taiwan, they were all adjusted accordingly and were accurate, and due to this crane hermits actually had one of the most trouble and were actually one of the weakest classes in PVP (level 70 cap). In level 60 cap they were actually one of the most broken classes in pvp however.
    • High level mudosa gear is not in the game. This gear was one of cranes worst nightmares because of how easy and affordable it was for people to have access to such good accessories to build against them. For example: Look at the necklace, and rings this turtle hermit is wearing against you. I'm glad you highlighted the accessories she was wearing in your video, because if mudosa gear was out I can guarantee she would not be wearing them. When the higher level mudosa gear comes out - she would be wearing high level anti bleed on just her rings alone (or a higher antibleed necklace), a proper resistance necklace and probably cooldown on her earrings.
    • Gear against the crane hermit is not everything, you are correct. It is actually accessories that matter the most, and because they are not available, many classes will struggle including fighters and swordsmen (who were crane hermits would struggle against, which shouldn't be the case).
    • I would be very curious to see a fight when medusa and level 70 legendary accessories come out, and when status effects are adjusted. I suspect the outcome of this fight would be very different. At the moment PVP as it stands is very unbalanced and isn't close to how it was in the original game.

It's just a fun video no hate, and imo DBOG is much more balanced now with anti crit, people actually play other classes now other then Fighter which was a one button kill class in the old DBO.

Now this list isn't for just PvP or PvE, this list is based on everything in DBO (Leveling, Rank, Duel, Plat, Scramble etc.) And this list doesn't mean for example that if you are an SM, that you will get always owned by an SK, or that if you pick SK you will become the best. This list is only to show their true potential because yes every class can beat any class if you are smart, but only certain classes have better potential to be strong with less gear.

High TIer (Not ranked in order) -

SK: Good DoT Damage, easy to level, and a great tank with great defense and great LP. Their only major problem is that they cant resist well. This class takes a lot of skill to play so it fits well in this tier. Their stuns can be countered but they are tanks and since they are also Nameks so they have great defensive armors. In PvP they don't need to watch out for not many classes. With majin buffs they are pretty much impossible to kill. A great main.

Karma: Has the best stuns in the game, decent LP, good crit rate, and good DPS. They play a lot similar to turtles in PvP with stun locking. They also are great for PvE if you want to do that aswell. Their problems are that they can't really resist and they can't crit as well in pvp as they used to with anti crit now working like it should and also i'm assuming speed is being nerfed? If that's the case they won't be AS NEEDED as they were but they can still tank if you are very greatly geared. Can't go wrong choosing Karma.

Ultimate Majin: Best buffs in the game, insanely easy to level, a bit tanky, and good resistance for when you wanna pvp. Very underated and only seen as a buffer alt. They lack good stuns because their Candy stun can easily be countered with a Anti Candy Necklace and they dont have good damage. But they are very much needed for PvE and Group PvP and is still solid in solo pvp. They can also heal aswell. Guilds will beg you to be in their guild and you will just be loved in general. If you want to have a main that helps other players a lot I'd pick this.

Poko: Pretty good heals, great defense, good LP, and good buffs. They also are a very unique class with the ability to summon pets to help you fight along your side. They have pretty good dps for a healing class with their speed buff and are great for pve and solid pvp. They can also be used as a tank if you wanted to. Not many have mastered this class but if mastered they can even out class an SK in a 1v1 fight... I'd like to see more from this class!

Mid Tier (Not ranked in order) -

Swordsman: Best DPS in the game, good crit rate, good Focus, decent dodge rate, and can resist a little. Plays a lot similar to Fighters but they take a lot more skill in some fights with certain classes (like SM vs SK) and they are much more consistent. They love to attack you from behind. They're biggest flaws are that you need atleast good ping and they have bad LP and defense and aren't really needed for PvE. They are also pretty bad at leveling because they're stuns take way too much EP away from you. With anti crit working now they aren't as good as they were in pvp, he's still a decent main don't get me wrong but they just don't bring much to the table like the other classes, also SM vs SM and FIghter vs SM is mainly luck based and ping based and those classes are played by a lot so those fights will be common for you. Sometimes they take skill sometimes they just 1 click kill with a crit. It's good in this Tier.

Plasma: Decent damage, decent LP, good focus, and good buffs. They have the biggest instant AoE Knockdown skill making them great for Group PvP and also a AoE buff that makes you immune to certain stuns which is good anywhere. They dont really have great stuns though like a Karma which is really the only thing keeping them at mid tier. They aren't that bad solo pvp and even pretty good if you have great ping because you need to KD spam. A good main but definitely not the best ever.

Dende: Best heals in the game, good defense, good LP, and great for PvE, probably the most needed for PvE. They aren't really that hard to operate, cause they kinda just... Heal. But they are just so needed in Group PvP and PvE. Solo PvP I am not sure how good they will be after they fix stun spamming (stuns having less duration after every use on said target) but again now that Anti Crit is working properly they shouldn't have much of a problem like before because there will be less of a chance of being one-shotted. They also can't really level well. What keeps them from being High Tier is they lack DPS and not very good stuns.

Crane: Best DoTs, pretty easy to level, decent resistance, good success rate. They are great for PvE with their freeze skill alone and can heal. They lack CON though which is pretty dumb since they are a DoT class and in ranked PvP you wont live long enough for them to go through. They are great in Group PvP though like scramble and dojo but can easily be countered with an anti bleed necklace but still just dominate duels. It's kinda sad too they have to be mid tier because they take a lot of skill to play but if they had a bit more CON they could be.

Low Tier (Not ranked in order) -

Fighter: Best dodge rate, good resistance, good DPS, decent crit rate. Ahh yes the fighter class, imo a big part of DBOs major fall, was once very dominate and VERY easy to use and now bad in DBOG, here's why. Their two main attacks got most of their damage from crits, now that anti crit rate is working properly they don't have much damage in PvP. Also I'm assuming speed is being capped? Making their Thunder useless, like it should be, because that skill was just broken and gives them the best DPS which is what an SM was always meant to be. Also we all know this class isnt needed in PvE. Fighter vs Fighter is nothing but luck as well. They were a Crit/Dodging class which is just too number based. Hard to level and have bad LP... Even if they removed CD from their Dodge pot they will still fail miserably in pvp against SKs because their skills are all success rate based. They need more LP but not a lot, maybe like 2k or 3k more? More LP will help them be more consistent and also help them with leveling without just giving them more number generated things like dodge and resistance. It's good for your first character because of how easy it is to operate but other then that it fails right now.

Turtles: Best farmer, great AoEs, good DPS, good AoE stun. A great class in PvE and helping others level but just fails miserably in PvP if not well geared now. They can't stun lock until they crit as good as they used to now due to anti crit and to my knowledge have the least amount of CON in the game... Duels, they fail if they don't outping their opponent, plat they can only AoE and run away or they will get stunned and die in a matter of seconds if they stay long enough, and assuming speed is capped they won't be that great in Dungeon PvE like they were. It's pretty sad they are low tier though because they take a lot of skill to operate. They need more CON like fighters and cranes badly because they just get reflected and die against tanks in 1v1 PvP.

DW: Best defense in the game, best LP in the game, 2nd best farmer... But's that's it. They have TERRIBLE damage which makes them bad in PvP because they just can't kill many classes. Not really much to say about this class other then they just have really high defense and really bad damage. He will need his demon wave burn to be buffed hard and Dragon Strike's dmg needs to be buffed hard if he wants to be even potentially great.

Grand Chef: Good CON Buffs, good LP.. And that's pretty much where their Pros end... They are nothing more than buff alts in this game and I don't even know anyone at all who mains one, they are just the worst class in the game. Their Candy buffs can be countered with an Anti Candy Necklace, they have pretty bad damage, and lack the resistance his cousin Ultimate has... Now, he wasn't always like this... They used to be HIGH TIER believe it or not because their EP drain skills were just broken but for some reason they nerfed them to complete hell in the original DBO. If this class wants to even dream of being mid tier he NEEDS more damage and his EP drain skills buffed but not broken like they were.

Thanks for reading, I made this for the new players to choose a good main that suits them.