Posts by Sirab

seeing it from that point you're right. Even so, they must find a way to break the gap between a Casher who donates up to 100 dollars to someone who does not. The change of tickets by autopots seems excellent idea

What dont you people get that this was all done on purpose?

well, the theory of daneos didn't knew the impact of the event and the +15 ticket's in the game is false

if he didn't knew all the staff didn't ? so u will tell mee that a whole staff of a server have less then 100 IQ ? oh common !!

This was to get people to cash to buy honeys. Not because Daneos is dumb. You guys pull out any excuse for Daneos and expect him to fix things he does purposely.

This stuff will continue to happen and it's not because he lacka IQ, it's because Daneos wants to do it, what dont you people get? Honestly the only way to stop these kinds of things is to make a new server. The only way, yeah it sucks because we'll have to wait longer but the sooner the better.

EchoSon Wow and this is why he does what he does. Clearly you dont understand because you refuse to.

EchoSon What you dont get is this was all orchestrated by Daneos himself. Do you honestly believe he didn't know what he was doing? Of course he did. Do I have to spell it out for you? He already did this tactic with the early wagu machine.

You really want a REAL solution? Get all cashers to band together and chip in for a new Dbog server and this stuff will stop happening.

This will already ruin the next 2 weeks of budokai unless something is done now...

Nothing will be done. It's already been confirmed if you buy a ticket right now you get to keep it.

-61dc23143cf6cb3d.png

To all the doubters that think it's not possible to get multiple tickets right now.

If Dogi balls and boxes replace the tickets this will be a really good update. I mean Legendary dogi balls stats are in the dogi ball guide but aren't in the game like what?

SumTingWong The game does not end when you get all max stat with high upgrades on your gear. After you obtain those gears you have to actually do something in game with them whether it's Dojo/Scramble/Budokai and that's the fun part. You sound more like a player who gears up for PvE and maybe some friendly duels on the side and that's fine, but if you actually planned on doing the end game content you'd know the struggle which you clearly don't if you want break option back.

First i'd like to start off with, the game is not fine as it is right now like you guys are portraying it to be. People are quitting and charge backing like crazy, the team knows it, Daneos knows, and I know it. Now I have spoke with many people who have charged back and the number 1 reason why is because the game is too grindy.

Even right now, where stones for this cap are obtainable from just afking, cashers still find the game very grindy, and that is because brown boxes were made a must have in this version of the game. Now imagine how most F2P players are feeling?

SumTingWong you say the game should be even more grindier because you think people having a harder time gearing up will keep them playing, you couldn't be more wrong, that's the sole reason people are quitting. You say easy gearing up = easy game, that is also wrong. You want this game harder? Balance the game so you cant just make an SK or Karma for an easy budo win and make Poko's/Karma's speed buff unstackable so end game PvE isnt a auto attack fest. Want people more entertained? Add fun and rewarding events and even new content. That's all I have to say.

Change something because 2 players are unlycky is a joke, maybe lets open server for them where will be everything in cash shop, adding more things to cash shop will only make more difference between f2p and p2w players.

Calling them unlucky is a joke. 300+ brown boxes and still no max stat? For a F2P player to farm 300 will take over 3 months. Tell me this. In 70 cap, where level 70 legendary accessories cannot be sold at all, and you have to brown box them will you get very lucky again with 1 brown box?

Also how will there be a large gap if I said silver boxes through wagu, TMQ/UD, and events?

ok now go to fakin arena and scan some ppl and checkout stats of thier items from cc, first rule of internet don't belive in everythng what humans in internet telling you, the box is serious buissnes for cashers, you think that they worth 2kk-2,5kk each for no reason? if they would be that bad they should be cheap no? Come on when you want buy something better everyone asking for brown box, when they will add box to cash shop, brown box will be the main value and cashers will rule the price, and you will get 2 per day with bid, good for you.

Never said to add brown boxes in cash shop now did I? I'm more for Silver Boxes being added in Wagu machine, droppable in TMQ/UD, and also through monthly events. Also Kakarot is a very reliable source, he's more of a PvE guy and not competitive, and if you watched his streams you'd know what kind of player/person he is.

I don't mean the actual changes, but the deep thought and testing with these buffs, nerfs, and compensations. A balancing phase of the development if you will.

We are in a balance phase though hence last weeks update. We will continue to see balance changes in this cap just not in a fast pace.

patchnotes_banner.png

updates.png

• Balance

• When your character possesses offensive property, it will now work against monsters without property.
      • Counter Attack passive success rate has been decreased from 80% to 50% (it was too overpowered for SM).

No one ask anything for plasmas u.u
    They exist too guys ^^

Yeah that cast time reduction is like minus a split second on cast time maxed? I don't know what that's all about..

Oh, and make Life Steal on SKs energy based. XD

But in all seriousness balancing needs to be taken seriously, so I think it's best to keep the hardcore changes for later while Daneos is focused on fixing bugs.

What are you on about? These recent bug fixes have to do with balance/PvP for a better Budokai.

Sendoku to make things worse, this new change which i'm pretty sure came in Open Beta which Badass mentioned

Another thing (which I tested today) is this: If your skill's animation is not fully done for some moves, the effects simply do not apply.

This only benefits Karma, doesn't matter the matchup, since they have all their stuns and can use their debuffs/attacks freely and the skills are also fast.

Yeah I have those same earrings and they work really well with an SK without a nice success rate necklace. But when they do have that it completely counters out all of your resistance from even your buff and passive.

I think another thing with Karma is people are still discovering things with the class. What I mean by that is Karmas were never this played in any version of the game even 70 cap retail where they were needed for speed parties. So people are still discovering OP aspects with the class. People always knew the class was really good but now some of the "hidden" OP aspects of the class are now common knowledge.

Two 56% rings made fighters resist Gods, more than they already were, so that was nerfed. ALWAYS MAX THAT 302%!

The current formulas aren't final I don't think. An SK has resisted and dodged me and I have a max hit rate trumpet and FOC gloves. Sure they don't resist as often as they did in POB but it still happens. Though the dodge can be because of the Intense concentration buff.

Also speaking of balance I don't think Daneos wants to go about it by just buffing every class and keeping the OP class OP going by the recent update. He's going to buff the low tier/mid tier classes and we'll probably see some SK nerfs in the coming future just have to wait and see.

Moveover I think sk is broken. Sk has alot of cc + dmg. I made a video some time ago where I compare non-crit dmg from turtle with non-crit dmg from sk. Both same prop and around same stats on sub weapon. Sk does around the same dmg with his bold strike (without the bleed) as a turtle with his giant kame. But at the same time they are tanky af.

In my opinion SK has the best base DMG in PvE but of course it's only the crits that make the DPS classes surperior in DMG.

And yes karma is annoying for ultimate but I think ultimate was never designed to be a solo pvp char. PVP is not balanced so you can't expect to have a good chance with every class.

P.S. I also tested ultimates with full resist rate on pob and they resist around 40-50% of the cc skills. Sadly only ultimate can get such a high resistrate. I also tested fighter with full dex and resistrate but their resistrate ist just lame compared to ultimates.

Thing is now that they can't cure Confuse on themselves you're going to need anti confuse so you can't just stack a bunch of resistance anymore. I played Karma in POB, landing a Confuse on someone with no anti confuse is always a great thing. Mean while Fighter benefits a lot from DEX (crit rate, dodge, resistance, defense rate) so while Ulti's can get high resistance with equips it's not always the way to go mean while Fighter full DEX is the main way to go. This is why players in POB fell back from Ulti's, their resistance got hurt a lot by the Res% on items being capped.