Posts by Sirab

We'd stand more a chance with a fixed Pleasant Feeling. Ultimate's Pleasant feeling not being able to cure Fear makes sense but not being able to cure confuse? I thought this was just a bug and was going to be fixed soon but come to find out Daneos meant to do this to "make Karmas useful" as if Ultis countered Karmas hard.

The problem was it cured Fear and the CD is too low. Sounds more like Daneos going "Oh no one really plays this class that much so I won't fix that but Steal Life i'll fix the hell out of that!" but I have faith he'll fix this soon.

Haha, we'll call this the Sendoku fanservice update then. ^^ They're small updates, but they're a great step in the right direction.

So if DonaldFreakingFireFist reports major bugs and they get fixed it's automatically a "Donald fanservice update"? Small updates? Lots of players have been waiting for those bug fixes for a while now since bugged Playful Doll was broken in Party Budokai.

Still, for PvE Karmas, If attack speed parties ever gets nerfed one day....

...then you may want make it so mob auto-attacks don't stop Playful Doll. There's a huge chance mobs will target you and instantly stop the skill, or perhaps they're in the middle of an attack animation already and attack you that way. Hell, the skill itself is still quite bugged. Alot of mobs will successfully target each other, but not actually...attack.

It's not a priority now. Karmas are still top-tier at everything, so they don't need it.

Why? So you can make a cry thread about how PvE parties are too strict? Playful Doll is beyond broken in Kraken you can easily clear the first wave of mobs with that skill alone since the mobs attack eachother during the confusion.

I withdraw my "just farm" comment because this game is becoming too much of a grindfest and for what? I don't even know the damn duration of this cap. This game really is becoming very boring fast and highly unrewarding. Would be cool if we had a event up and running sadly we don't know when that's coming, I have faith it's soon though.

Having better agro ability would also be a helpful buff instead of just boosting damage.

I used to think the same but after really trying out the class they deal 0 DMG on non humans. For players to make a DW instead of SK they'll need more DMG, since right now Steal Life is 1k per tick, Bold is 2k per tick, a bigger taunt isn't much and outside of PvE that's literally nothing.

Should be something like 400 or 500 burn dmg 183 is just too small, and it has a 20 second CD with 1 sec cast time? That's bad especially considering Bold Strike has no cast time, deals around 2k per tick, and has a 10 sec CD. We need a reason to go DW instead of SK.

That vid is pure bs, none property bug on top of full ccbd DEX geared sm (he has 300 dex total) and event weapons.

Didnt a GM say before that wasn't really a bug? You also use CCBD gear, I don't really see the point with that one. And so what if they're event weapons? They're in the game it's not like he's hacking.

Here Kinswkk takes out a good chunk of LP off an Ulti, no event weapons.

Not exactly. Fighters are meant to do burst damage aka massive damage in one go (like Turtles)

Is that why they have 2 Needles? While SM is only given 1 massive dmg skill and Glaring Slash? Fighters are Dodge and SM is the burst dmg.

while Swordsman are meant to deal more consistent damage in bursts while maintaining pressure on the opponent.

For the last damn time, SMs are not short ranged Plasmas, certain SMs liked that mainly on SK because of their massive DoTs/DPS. And obviously it's done a lot here because SMs dmg is mediocre, even Fighters/Turtles crit less here.

Even Kinswkk stopped using that tactic in his more late Budokais.

And here you see massive dmg in one go.

I've been told by someone from dev server that they tested the max damage potential of Swordsman and Fighter and stated that SM was only dealing 60k crits with MSS and Fighter was dealing 120k crits with SHSN. (If I remember correctly he tested on a gearless char)

Anyone who really knows DBO knows SM is supposed to deal higher DMG than a Fighter. I could care less about a guard nerf, give SM the DMG they deserve and everyone will be happy.

The burn is great but it's way too low without RP, it should be like 100/200/300/400 burn dmg without RP, then same bonus with RP as of right now, making it become about - 1100 maxed.

I mean, SK's life drain is a - 1000 32 seconds dot after all.

indeed-harry-potter.gif?ssl=1

Would love to see this skill buffed, best animation, one of the worst skills. Perhaps remove the burn and make it deal raw dps damage? I dont know but that skill looks too good to not be a main skill for DWs.

Im not even going to be maining Ulti for long and most definitly not in 70 cap so nice try. I dont even look forward to 70 cap. Sounds like you're just crying because no one is taking your Fighter into parties, Fighters need a buff in PvE in general, just have to wait for it.

Also Fighters arent as bad in PvE as they in 70 cap right now, sure you're prolly not going to be taken in by randoms but try to get known in the PvE community, prove yourself, build trust, and you will be whispered by PvE teams.

1: That's no excuse to worsen the issue and buff this party combination even more. How is "They were shit back then, so it's fine if they're even more shit now." a valid point?? Is it the bias of being an Ultimate yourself so it doesn't affect you, or am I missing something HUGE that totally makes half of DBOG's classes not being include-able a non-issue?

2; Spins were weak at high-end stuff, though they worked fine for farming, and buffers were viable anyhow for CC150. That said, I'm STILL okay with a buff regardless, this is simply the wrong way to do it. Even you who complained about attack speed before should understand why the spin needed to be buffed in a different way than THIS.

3: It's an easy choice. Should dungeons take less time to spam, or should more classes and thus players be dungeon-viable? More drops for 1 particular group of people, or less drops for that 1 particular group but more drops for all players in general? There's really no picking the former option without coming across as biased.

1. You're missing my point again, removing the movement speed% dmg effect from spins wont change anything, your Fighter won't even be a consideration for a floor 150 run regardless sadly. Thats not being biased that is a fact just look at retail 70 cap.

2. I am against speed %, but whats nerfing a spin going to do? People will still do speed parties. Also this may not be a direct buff but this is also buffing GC's, let them have a damn buff already.

3. Do you play this game? Have fun doing CCBD 91 - 150 with no speed%, that is beyond god tier levels of cancerous stress. Maybe if Daneos added floor 121 & 141 tickets it wouldnt be too bad and since floor 145 has the hardest boss I dont see why the hell not. And Kraken/Cell X had like 0% chance of dropping an earring before POB shut down, there needs to be major changes to PvE period.

EchoSon You're also missing a valid point, speed parties already heavily excluded Fighters/Swordsman, even in retail where spins were completely useless.

Only way MAs will be taken in parties in 70 cap is if karma and poko speed buffs are unstackable. But that also brings other problems like how 70 cap PvE takes too long without speed so that's not a very simple change and would need major adjustments to PvE in general.

People who quit DBOG now are simply people who want to be OP in this lower caps.

They gear up, spend tons of time, zeni and some cash and soon new cap pop up, they are mad haha.

Cant blame them though, you wait all this time for the release of open beta just to have to wait for 70 cap because the rates of everything is bad? That is very tedious, and the balance, rng, and bugs are already tedious enough. And there hasn't been a great update yet that is also why people are quitting.

That bug was reported in early Open beta and i flagged it as a critical bug but back then they planned to keep that bug as a "Buff" for karma.

Thanks to the feedbacks now it is considered as a bug and it will be fixed sooner or later, in the other hand you have to learn how to be patient.

We've been waiting patiently since the first adult budoaki for great PvP updates and bug fixes and we got none so far. In fact I keep hearing about a lot of players quitting so obviously there's a problem here and it's not patience.

be551ad8cfaaac386f37ef8928f9c5b8.png

This is taken from TMQ6 hard last boss. Recoome and Goku didn't give legendary either.

You want good rewards for doing the actual content in this game?!?!?! That's absurd! Why not sit at plat all day and find yourself a dbo gf! Because next update is marriage system!

All jokes aside the only content rewarding right now is farming everything else is pointless to do.