Posts by Sirab

Now that's pretty obvious but ofc all these SK mains out here :^. Guess I won't say anything till I find a way to gear out the ass.

This is also a very good point.

No seriously, i've been waiting this whole cap for someone to say something about bold strike, nothing.

Spins aren't OP as you think.

In 1v1: Equip anti candy and just dash away from the spin, completely useless here.

In 5v5: Decent here since opponents most likely wont have anti candy here, but have fun with the 10 sec stun afterwards and not being able to pot.

In Scramble: Terrible unless an all out war breaks out. The stun it gives after your spin is done is why, since you need to be extra mobile in Scramble.

In Dojo: Really depends on the situation but I would say good since you dont need to be extra mobile like Scramble.

PvE: Great. Literally the only part of this game where spins are nothing but great. And even here I wouldn't call it "OP" since the mobs love to run away like crackheads during the damn spin.

Also in retail, spins were effected by movement speed, which is why they added that update.

Brown boxes were completely skyrocketing in prices as every day passed, then the boss event brown box price change update came and they stopped rising in price as fast. This is because the price of brown boxes for boss event is decent now and not as brain tumor causing as it was in POB.

Just farm.

• Spirit Drain needs a buff, 100%, people do not even use something like EP% recover or Energy stats, they go instaantly to the trash.

Sounds a bit broken to me.

• You need 5 minutes to buff your whole party, what kind of buffer are you, what a joke. Just wonder that you are spamming ud3 first floor and everytime they enter they get the buff removed, lol.

And in ranked matches after you use your buffs you have to wait until the third round to use them again or not at all if you're facing a DPS class. Very bad.

Now before I start, I've actually played this class, and honestly, it's not a terrible class, it's just a few things holding this class back that can easily be changed.

Most people when they think of a GC buff, they think of Spirit Drain, but I feel like that being a good skill is way too broken and actually was a great decision to nerf that skill. The only problem was they didnt give anything to GC in return and that's all they had. For example "Fountain of Smell" which is +23% CON was left with 2 minutes CD. Imagine if Ultimate's props buff had that CD. Defense Breath also has a high CD of 1 minute and it's even worse since it's a single target buff. I've tested both FoS and DB combined against just the Ulti LP% buff to see how many seconds I would last against a papaya mob and LP% alone won by a couple seconds.

In my opinion FoS should have the same CD as the rest of the AoE buffs (19 seconds) and Defense Breath should have the same CD as Defense Breeze (1 second) and in my opinion they'd at the very least be decent in Party Budokai and 1v1 Budokai. The class also needs PvE buffs but i'd need to do more research in order to make suggestions for that.

So basically you want this game to be even more cancerous than it already is? As if dungeons drop disappeared in under 1 min wasnt cancer enough, why add more cancer?

You guys are ignoring the fact that Daneos, not a mod, not a GM, Danoes CONFIRMED balance for Open Beta and we haven't had a balance patch thus far. You guys really want that canceled so 70 cap can come faster and you guys can gear up? And I know the team is too small for 55 cap to be short and have balance ready for that.

So where i'm getting at with this thread is, players who want 55 cap short and 60 cap long, want the balance confirmed for Open Beta to be canceled, and 60 cap long so they can gather all their TMQ7 gear up and ready for 70 cap, at the cost of the longevity of this game? Not only, is that selfish, but that will hurt the game you guys apparently care about.

What use is good gear in a dead game?

1. We just got out of 70 cap from POB: 100% of people who want 70 cap as fast as possible I know for a fact played POB, and we just got done with that cap literally this month. They had all of POB with that cap and POB was over a year long. Sure there was a lot of bugs in that server, but that didn't stop a lot of players from playing for months straight, and enjoying the cap. Not to mention after when 70 cap hits, no one knows how long until a new level cap is created, may take 1 year, or 2 years, no one knows.

2. The game will last longer: When Lv 70 cap is released, after a few months the game will literally die off from there until Lv 80 cap is released. There is a reason to why new level caps were created every year in DBO, different CCBD floors, UDs, and TMQs to do. If Lv 70 cap fans really cared about the longevity of this game, they'd want Lv 70 cap up and ready much later too. If caps are more spread out, this will also give players more time to gear up, even most cash whales didn't have enough time in this short Lv 45 cap, nor did they get enough time to enjoy their gear.

3. 70 cap has too much problems: Lv 70 cap is arguably the cap that killed the game. When 70 cap came, many people preferred 55/60 cap and wanted it back, and thought 70 cap was bad. This is due to attack speed% making PvE too easy and made parties strict, game being overly populated with Fighters because they were very easy to play and OP, immortal bug, and the PvP balance in general for the most part. 55/60 cap have less problems and will be easier to balance/make better which leads me to my next reason.

4. Balance was promised for Open Beta: Once 55 cap ends and 60 cap comes the Open Beta phase will be over. Meaning 55 cap will have to be balanced. This is perfect for the team since the team has no experience in balance and this will be a good start for them, since the 55/60 cap don't need major adjustments. When 70 cap comes this will make that easier to fix.

5. A lot of players are looking forward to 55/60 cap: This reason is underlined because this is the most important reason. I've been getting in touch with a lot of old/current friends in discord/in-game and i'm always hearing things like "I'm going to go hard in 55/60 cap and just chill in 70 cap" "55/60 cap are going to be the best caps I hope those last a while" and things of that nature. I feel like pretty much every real vet has been waiting for these caps. Me personally I feel like 55 cap is the REAL release of this game seeing as how short 29/45 caps were. 55/60 caps were also real end game caps that lasted long in the original servers and they were highly successful and the peaks of DBO so why not bring that back for a while? Players haven't had 55/60 cap in over 5 years and would be very disappointing to the players if it's just another building block for 70 cap.

If attack speed % is just to make things go faster, then by that logic all the equips max stat should be available at every dungeon entrance, that would make things go even faster.

And btw, there was an old thread on dbocom of a team finishing CCBD 150, without speed% and yes the team was well experienced. It didn't just "take longer", they used stradegy, and they studied all the floors.