Posts by Kairu

Hello All,

I setup DBOG on a Virtual Machine to avoid the stuttering issue.

Everything is running fine. Game runs smoothly, The only issue I'm having is that when i try to click on things (NPCs, Objects or on other players) It just turns my camera or moves my character. I don't have this issue when not running through the VM so it is most certainly a VM issue. Have any of you had this problem before?

Hey guys. I cant remember if I've ever posted on this forum or not even though I've been keeping track of this game for a while. I'm finally getting around to playing and im level 10 so far. Looking for a guild or group of people to play with my IGN is Kairu as well. Hope to see you all in game :D

Is there a list specifically with what is and isn't currently translated ? Started playing with a friend of mine and they made a majin character while i made a human. I don't seem to have any issues but things on their end apparently aren't translated ?

For me its nice to be on the game again. I cant wait for the other features. But as other people stated we have a responsibility with this test to find bugs and report them. Im sure sometime soon they will open up tmqs and master/adult quests. They will need testing as well im sure.