Posts by vinsanitydbz

I think part of the problem with the prices is the low dropping rate that we are experiencing right now.... That's why everything is so overpriced.

Anyways, remember the game is only in Beta state, so try to play it as it is and not give to much importance to what other players are doing. If this becomes an issue once the Alpha phase starts (or whatever is going to be called) then in that moment I think the community will have to do something about it.

For now, your idea of not buying is good. You don't need to be so freakin' powerful right now to play the game, so don't buy stones if they are ridiculously expensive.

Need your character name and does it happen on all channels?

Yes Daneos, it happens in all channels. My character name is Vinsanity. I tried creating a new Turtle (to see if it was a class problem) and I was able to play the tutorial, so it seems that after that update (I think it was after the "Doesn't meet the conditions." issue, although I may be wrong) something happened to my character, and for what I've read, other players are experiencing this same issue (or an issue alike :P)

So, I am at what seems to be a flying state, this happened when I logged in. I can't move nor cast any skills. I can't go back to popo stone either. I can't do anything at all. It just stays there. I've re-logged and tried different channels but nothing happened.

Can you please fix it? And, of course, see why this happened

Hi, I would like to make a suggestion regarding accounts stealings. (But if somebody has other suggestion about anything in the title, feel free to contribute)

I remember many accounts being stolen in the old DBO, and it was really hard or impossible to recover them, so my suggestion is to just send a simple code to every e-mail (we have e-mail addresses for every account created if I'm not mistaken xD), so in that case, if a given account is stolen, we can report it, send that code (by private mesage of course) and that way the admins can see if it was indeed stolen and help us get it back...

My idea is a simple code, but maybe something else could work... Feel free to comment.

I hate when people say "This or that is crap!" thinking that their opinion is absolute, because for other people it may not be the case... I really enjoyed season 2...Yeah, the 1st one was better, but I think one of the reasons it was better was that it was all new for us, and we didn't know what to expect... And I think the movie will be good too. I am not saying it'll be great, but I think I'll enjoy it

I think it's a great idea...And I think you could also implement an anti-AFK system where it gives you only 1 hour to be AFK...after that, it automatically logs you out...I mean, nobody needs more than 1 hour to be AFK (I think :P)

I think that what he is trying to say is "just focus on DBOG" forget about the rest... I know DBOR has a thread on you guys, and I hate that too, but it should be all about DBOG in here...

I hate when people ask "what is the best class?" and people will say this is the best, and this sucks... The truth is that the best class is the one you like the most... Example, I like shooting Kamehemahas, so I choose turtle as my favorite class, but maybe people thinks turtles suck and ultimates are a better class (just an example)...well I hate buffing, so even if everybody say Ultimates are better than turtles, they are not better for me...... So I think it's stupid to compare. Just play the way you like, the way you enjoy the most, and use the characters that adjusts to your likes

I think there was an even more important dogi missing from the game...
    Super_Saiyan_Vegeta_(Xz).jpg
    Specially since it was part of the main series, both in manga and anime, not just a movie... And I think it's one of the best looking dogis, but that is just my opinion...Oh, yeah, and it should be included just because it's Vegeta's Dogi :thumbsup:

I think it's stupid to insult DBO-R or DBOG, or say this is better, or that one is... At the end of the day, they are both working on what we want: To bring us DBO back... And -again- at the end of the day, if they do a good job, it will speak for themselves. I've seen many groups trying to bring it back and failing, but I can say that, so far, DBOG is doing a great job, not rushing anything but not taking it too slow neither. I don't know if it's going to be better than DBO-R or not, but they are on their path to greatness xD