Posts by sSMETESs

(SOLD) +10 (crafted): e-crit 27% (1.2kkk)

+8 (crafted): e-crit rate 10, e-offense 4, hit rate 3 (600kk)

+7 (field): hit rate 211, e-offense 2 (400kk)

If you are or will be LV70 soon, I recommend you buy one of these.

Your DW will be good for any purpose.

The prices are a bit negotiable (not too much, though).

IGN: sSMETESs

Iceman: I like your last paragraph. Your suggestions for D.Blow and D.Wave are awesome, but I am a bit afraid if it would be too good for DW to have. If you meant D.Wave needed to be a great aggro eating skill like SK's B.Strike, I agree (but its dmg shouldn't be like B.Strike). Well, D.Blow is a good debuff skill. If it would become as you suggested, then DW has a TOO powerful taunt that has duration of 30 sec and is spammable. I think that's too much. But in general, I see your point and very agree with you regarding the "success rate."

Well the current ageo system isnt good enough for a DW to maintain agro, even SKs have trouble actually. There were times where I (Ultimate Majin) outagrod my whole speed party because I used +15 Atk Speed gloves while the others had +8. The worst part is that DW would be able to use the taunt skills yeah but the players would inmediately outagro due to the high amount of damage they do. So when DW gets buffed the taunts need a massive improvement or DW needs more damage

I know what you are trying to say, but I have to say again that the current aggro system is not merely based on the amount of dmg they deal. In short, increasing DW's dmg doesn't really help much as long as aggro is concerned. You took speed party for example and what you said applies only to speed parties. And that's the downside of speed party at the cost of dealing the best dmg.

Add: I as DW often maintain aggro #1 even in a speed party when my dmg is lower than 1/10 of other party members'.

Hmmm, it shouldn't be better but yes, dw class needs a rework.

Thinking on dw purpose, they should focus in aggro, defense and skills to improve the party, dw doesn't need damage as sk, but we need what we should have, the best pve tank.

Exactly. DW is not a DPS class, and it doesn't need higher dmg. DW is a pretty good tank atm, but it definitely needs something more in order to be the best tank. Not too much OP. One or two more aggro-eating skills or an AoE KD on Cyclone or simply increase its base FOC.

Actually... now that I think of it... it would be a very viable buff to give DWs a 100% success taunt. It will make them the ultimate PvE Tank.

Powerful Roar with 100% success... once you think about it, they will still be as bad as they are in PvP, leaving SK to take over that Section of the tanks, while DW will take the PvE scene.

In my opinion that's the best possible buff they can get. I'll leave you to think about it.

Yes ... it is a bit OP... but that's about it! that's the only thing that will set them superior to SKs in PvE.

I find it a good suggestion. Ironically, however, I still want some thrill for playing DW. Am I a masochist? XD

That's just too easy, I doubt it's possible, but DW needs a skill like SK's "Dragon's Will". It increases how much aggro you get. Also "Disastrous Blow", looks pretty pro but the stats on it are too low and such a high CD maybe like "Attack speed decreased by 90%" so incase you miss a taunt, boss won't be able to attack much and it has only a 30 second duration and 2 min CD so you can't abuse it. Class buffs need to get more creative like that or this game will forever be (atleast 70 cap) SoEasyABabyCanDoIt Online

As for D. Blow, you can actually spam it even now. The problem is, of course, that you can hardly land it on some bosses like F60/70's.

I just think DW's or tanks shouldnt need to build so much focus and succes and hit rate just for dungeons. They should build con and lp % regen, they are tanks. So they can have a huge LP pool. Or mobs dodge gets reduced, I find useless getting a whole costly gear just to kill mobs.

That's because of aggro. As you may know, your party is almost dead in some cases if you miss landing taunt on boss and mobs. That's why I and some other people are talking about hit/success rate.

I still think AoE KD would be great for DW to have on. You seem to be have forgotten we are talking about PvE including party plays. Your hit rate should be around 1,700 if properly geared (which is not that bad), and if you have a karma or a turtle (or both) in your party, it can even exceed 2,500. With a success rate neckless, you can land so many debuffs and attack skills on the bosses than you may think (I hope you were not talking about DW whose hit rate was around 800 with gearing no FOC/hit rate at all but e.crits only in order to compensate its horrible dmg). So, F60, F70 and F90 in this server are no problem to me.

As you know, SK does have an AoE KD although not many people use it, and it also has a ten times better AoE taunt PLUS an AoE stun which all help his party to stay safer. The same should go to DW, and that's why I suggested an AoE KD. Imagine you are fighting against the Captian Bacterian and the eight flies. AoE KD will prevent you from being killed and your party will be safe, accordingly. When you fight against the boss and spiders in CCBD, the KD will guarantee you a much safer situation. Even in F55, you would be much safer even with gearing a decent set of armors and having a noob dende in your party, etc.

I do respect your opinion, but please don't think as if I don't know about DW as well enough as you do. I have played DW for more than 3 years in total (probably much longer than you do), seeking for every possibility to make my DW better.

Oh, btw, I just came up with an idea regarding how to make DW better for PvE in general. What do you think about giving DW an AoE KD using an RP? The RP effect could be loaded on either Whirlwind or Cyclone (I prefer it to be on the latter, of course). If this comes true, DW could be considered to be 'the one and the only one' tank, I guess. Would that be too OP? Well, maybe yes.

You're right. I needed to specifically say I meant farming, not just all kinds of PvE contents. Thank you!