Posts by kitetan

1) You said the same thing as HarukaBriefs, are u sure your not haruka? What has the definition of scripting has anything to do with the person performing illegal/suspicious activities?

2) My computer didnt have a video recorder.

3)I delayed it until today because i procastinated

Not sure if this sounds like scripting to me, as it just sounds like a player who is just simply taking the crystal drops due to the in game sound effect that plays when a crystal is dropped. There are multiple reasons as to why he could have known and picked up the item/known it was a crystal, and this could be because of the in game sound effect (audio que) which is played only when crystals are dropped.

Were you playing with sound on, or were you aware of the sound effect that plays when a crystal drops? Many new players are unaware of this sound effect when they are new to the game, and I think by what you described this situation, this potentially could be the most likely explanation.

Next time please submit a report at the help desk if you believe a player is cheating, and take in game screenshots and provide information as accurately as possible, as only then will the situation be looked at and investigated.

I know there's sound of the crystal. There's few more people in there. But how did he know where the upgrade stone drops at while there's 5 player in there and fighting different monsters, and how can he pin point where the stone dropped among us 5 players.After that how can he pickup a pile of item and that specific stone 5 time? Unless he has a script to pickup upgrade stone.instantaneously dash to the stone where it dropped. Whats his reaction? 13 ms? after hearing the sound, his a beast that doesnt need to process sound and no need to determine direction of location of drop?

Thing happens on wednesday,I was partying with some low levels to help them with UD1. Then I started putting attention to one of my party member HarukaBriefs with a kid clock, then until we reach half of UD1. When some monster were killed and the item were only halfway drop which u cant even see what item it is, this guy manage to know it was an upgrade stone idk how then he turned a 180 degree and dash back when he cant even see the item because it was out of sight when his that far in front of me. And the way he grabbed the stone was like he only dash through the item and the item is gone while there's a pile of item there and he only grabbed that specific upgrade stone, and this didnt happen once it was like 5/6 time, the other one 6 ratio was because he was too far and he even turned super saiyan on because super saiyan give him movement speed to get the stone in time. After that i went to confront him, he even tried to bribe me with stone and said that he was a girl .After that he didnt came online until now. I hate people who uses cash to cover the fact that his scripting/ . Do have the gm to inspect him if there's free time.

Hey, im trying to complete a quest but im seeing all monster with ??? on top and when i press their name just show Undentified. Does anyone know how to fix this?