Posts by Fei

Ignore these tweaks, the game's progress is top priority. After everything is settled, addons and balancing can be handled accordingly later on. It's still pre open beta, nothing to fret about.

Daneos should just ignore the community and just continue working on the progress of the game. Leave the tweaking when open beta starts would be better. Or else, threads like these would pop up once every update.

Since it is an mmorpg, it's a good idea if more customizable options are provided for character variation. Will have to wait until open beta for any of that to be considered.

You haven't yet played maplestory eh?

Good idea, because of the Disconnect problem. I play 20 minutes and then...Crash of the server,it happens all the time.

edit
    maybe not 30 min, but 40

Well...the keeping cooldown and buffs stationary is already active, the only part that would need adding would be the ssj part.

Either reducing the cooldown of the skill or at least make it so that when the player logs out or dc's, the transformation is kept but the cooldown does not decrease. That's just what I think, it might not be the best idea to handle this though.

This is in regards to STR, DEX, CON, ENG, SOL AND FOC. Which information of the stats is accurate? The dbog website one = https://dboglobal.to/gameguide or the in game description that shows when you point at the stat? The image shows increases physical attack when i point at STR while DEX shows an increase in dodge, phy attack and phy crit.

But wait, you didn't answer the question. Look at the first context of kite, HarukaBriefs wasn't remotely near the stone. When items dropped, aren't zenis and stones jumbled up in that pile? The fact that the person in question dashed by that pile of items to claim that item. How could it be possible that only the stone was picked up but not the zenis? Second, why didn't HarukaBriefs explained to kite the method you just illustrated but instead proceeded to bribe kite with the stones?

Cosmo, based on your argument your saying that when your inventory is full and you have at least 1 of that stone it is possible to pick up only that specific stone. However, from kite's context why didn't the player HarukaBriefs also pick up zeni? Reading he's entire testimonial, HarukaBriefs even bribed kite with those stones. I don't see any mentioning of the method you just suggested from kite's alibi of HarukaBriefs.

Wanna try donating your hard earned money to the game and selling that hard earned money for 10 thousand zeni? Or do you want the game to go back to wagu machine gambling system?

Sometimes i wish that dogi was 10 thousand Zeni, because everyone can have dogi not some plan dojo, I also wish that there shoud be some dogi merchants just like they have dojo merchants :):):thumbup:

And since you would absolutely love to fund the server hosting fees as well, making dogi 10 thousand zeni. Who would want to donate and buy dogis when you can get them in game from other kind souls for that fee.

I have already searched the 100m approximate radius of the perimeter, though still not able to find the so called lost drameulan mob. Is it a bug?