Posts by Josh

Yeah that's true, but DBOG is more P2W than TW/HK/KR, and DBOG doesn't require nearly as much funding as the official servers.

People are losing interest in this game fast because of this.

Doesn't require as much funding as the official servers? Stop lying! DBOG requires a ton of funding actually, because how else would daneos be able to afford his Bugattis and Beverly Hills mansions?

The fact that SK got hellzone grenade AND the rising spirit passive is just absurd, those were and should be DW exclusive skills, buffing SK like that would be like giving Melee Fox hit-stun lasers and Captain Falcons Knee.... a already Strong class gets even stronger? Stupid as fk.

I hate seeing this being plagued by noobs who just pick this shit so they can flex about how they're OP killing scrub humans who never seen E def gear before, but fail hardcore when they fight a decent player. While its true SK relies on Bold Strike and steal life, it isn't valid excuse to say just because a certain class relies on a certain skill means its omitted from getting nerfed.

I would just increase bold strikes CD by 5 seconds, make steal life not based on Pdef, but increase cast range from 15m to 25m, and increase base life leach at lvl 4 to 420 (ayy), and the big thing which i doubt daneos will do beside removing hellzone grenade and rising spirit) is reducing their subweapon damage so its similar to DWs sub damage but just a bit higher, this would help neuter bold strikes OP bleed but still force noobs to wear E def gear and antibleed.

And to compensate for the nerfs I would suggest buffing cleave and slash damage, to help vs e def armour opponents.

EchoSon is the guy who upgrades his speed stick and was lvl 65 for the entirety of POB lmaoo, you guys are mental if u think that someone getting 300 brown boxes and 200 stones is fair while people have to farm several weeks to even get that. Not to mention the economy is all ready ruined because of this, zenni will become obsolete like it was in POB.

SK steal life 36 duration 36 cd, does 800- 900 leech dmg to e def armour humans. Spirit Drain at most lasts like 10 seconds does nothing to anyone and almost has a 3 minute cd. SeemsGood

Not entirely true, everyone forget about all those who made 15+ bacterian weapons? This was only possible due to stones being in wagu lmfao. And if the rates are this awful that u need hundreds of stones just to get anywhere, just switch back to the old kr 55 cap upgrade system or improve the god damn rates. Daneos probably won't do any of those things cause he wants to buy a Bugatti and a house in Beverly Hills I hear.

Yeah You right , Click in you'r skills and Hope for a crit then wait cd ..ect will the best thing to do thoght mee the Karma majin without the speed buff is just USLESS !!!!! you talking about the crit buff and the Bleed buff crit buff is great buff but tanks doesn't take the bleed Buff beacause they don't have enough place same for all party members they probably will have some place to take it without the speed buff's but i'am sure that there is more interesting buffs

New meta : POKO best pvp classe New Video Comming made by Sendoku winning bouth party and solo Budokai with POKO ( not even lvl 70 poko )

Yeah cause a spammable 40 second aoe confusion, being able to turn bosses into stone, getting rid of a debuff on any of your party members or yourself and increase their dps is useless. Did you even read what i was typing? And since you can no longer buff outside a 55% antibleed buff is very useful on certain floors of cc and it is already useful asf in cell x for your tank and dende.

You are right and wrong at the same time. Yes the only strategy that's being used is speed because it's faster but it's not speed that kills diversity. Let's say you remove speed what will happen? You won't take a karma plasma poko with you because their crit dmg is not the best. Also confuse skillock are not working on many bosses now (see patch notes).

Also the hardest dungeon is not kraken cell bacterian. It's cc 150 and to clear cc150 you will need 3-5h with a floor 71 or 91 ticket not sure anymore.

I also would prefer crit party over speed party but I don't like sitting 15mins on a boss that you will kill 100% because it does not have any machenics just stay still and press your buttons when the cd is up. I think the best solution would look something like this:

Decrease mob lp. Decrease crit dmg. Decrease crit rate. So most of the dmg would come from non-crit but this would need to change alot of things. Like the whole lp defense of mobs + pvp.

Well in the case for poko it never helped that his summons were always useless 99% of the time in hard dungeons, but thats' on daneos to buff them so they aren't garbage. Its pathetic how the main summoner class of the game doesnt even use his summons 99% of the time. IN the case for plasma and karma, again thats on daneos to make mobs be able to be confused, turned into stone, ect. and if he just nerfs the pve like he should cc150 shouldn't take 3-5 hours if daneos doesn't fk up.

Give me 1 good reason why speed cheese is healthy for pve. When you have people completing the hardest dungeons in less than 4 minutes you should realise something is wrong. The only reason the party comp is always going to look like that as long as the karma and poko buff are stackable is because speed is the only viable efficient strategy for obtaining end game gear because of how busted the pve mobs and bosses are if u choose to not use speed its gonna take you almost 10x longer to complete it.

This is not fair for some classes that struggle a fkton to find a party that will accept him/her. A plasma main might as well not even log on dbo unless its sunday for Party Budokai or dojo war. How is that fair? Every class should be able to participate in all aspects of the game while not being a god tier at everything *cough* sk. And then u have people that say plasma is useless in pve and karma without the speed buff is also useless, fake news.

You're gonna tell me that spamming huge aoe confusions on mobs and bosses,55% antibleed, 46 focus and 24% e crit rate, being able to removing a debuffs, making your party immune to stuns, 42 dex and 15 cd, and reducing energy dmg by almost 40% is useless on semi dps classes?

Point simple Speed kills party diversity. Daneos just needs to nerf pve so that speed isnt the only viable efficient strat and make the karma and poko speed buffs unstackable. And you would cry at him for doing that then you only prove my point.

Smfh people like dremear are why this game wont last long. You want to complete the so called "hardest" dungeons in a couple of minutes while u go afk watching tv auto attacking the boss while make your poko and dende do all the work huh?

Real fun and challenging right? PVE was never a challenge before and now that it will become a bit more challenging u cry? You and all the other noobs just wanna become op as quick as possible without doing any work, thats what it really is, with your endless cashing in the busted wagu machine, and cheesing your way through pve with attack speed.

If the poko and karma speed buff continue to be able to be stacked the same shit that happened in retail will happen again. People will just be fully geared afk at plat sitting around bored and eventually take a huge ass hiatus from the game because they completed the so called "hardest" dungeons in like 20 seconds.

tf are you on? 1 Shots not an issue? Every class had a chance of beating any other class? So tell me what are the chances of a plasma beating any competent sk in 1v1 with both similar gears? that's straight up fake news. When a fighter can delete your character just because he pressed 1 button and you're not a Namek Warrior or Buffer something isn't right. When a turtle can wipe out 3/5 of an entire team in party pvp or get like 10 kills in dojo war off of 1 button something isn't right.....

i agree with u peopole can't understand that some classes are made for pve and otheres for pvp u can't do pvp with all classes ( only if u cashed 500 $ ) i think that a up for dw and grand chef is best think we can do

Nonsense, if SK Karma and Turtle are god status at everything, why are classes like DW barely good at anything? Every class should be able to do all the content in the game but shouldn't be SS tier at them all.