Posts by Arjuna

i clearly stated "So many stuff was changed that are not good and people are just fine with it, this server is more empty than pre beta due to this kind of problems". Not DB Hunt.

More people leave this game than actually join this game. The pre beta had many problems then when they annoucend the open beta i gave a second chance and this terrible game changes still going on...

I got my dragon balls stolen many times and thats not the problem of the game, its the players, DB Hunt is like treasure hunt if you find it first you keep it. If a sk or dw is stealing your balls look for another spot, theres 9 channels and the map is big, in pre beta players dropped about 600+ yesterday was 189 when i saw that number i got shocked , what admins should have done is give a warning to the players that steal the balls and not changing it system. So many stuff was changed that are not good and people are just fine with it, this server is more empty than pre beta due to this kind of problem, not everyone reaches to a agreement, and when the truth is told they say "If it wasn't daneos you wouldn't be playing this game right now" daneos is a good developer but a terrible decision maker. The problem in pre beta was the terrible drop rate of the stones and the terrible upgrade rate, some dude spent 500$ for cash and bought stones and couldn't get his equips past +9.

"Even the original wasn't like that." Then you definitely didn't play DBO back then, cause it was the exact same way. People would pull and tank tons of mobs in an area, Kill, let them respawn if they respawned with a DB, then ight cool, sometimes it did sometimes it didnt. Then add to the fact you had someone trying to take your mob and grab it themselves. Now atleast when you kill mobs and they respawn as DB mobs, other players can't see it so they can't take it, thats a major improvement if you ask me. Yall are complaining, but as you can see there are people above you getting them easy peasy and I have friends who get them with no issue including myself. You guys just dont have the common sense to get them it seems.

"Now atleast when you kill mobs and they respawn as DB mobs, other players can't see it so they can't take it, thats a major improvement if you ask me".

It seems you did not understand... and im not talking about the drop rate, the dragon balls dont show up on the screen when the event starts, im not talking about how to farm dragon balls. In the original it appears on the screen as soon the event starts, but in this server you have to kill it first so it show on the screen. I rather look for it and kill it than gather monsters and kill it and wait. But now event starts you have to kill and wait to respawn db monsters. Why was that changed? Its called DB Hunt not DB Farm.

"Pull a group of mobs, kill them, wait for respawn, repeat, that's how you farm DB".

I spent the whole hunt looking for dragon balls and dint find it on the screen. killing the mobs and wait for respawn thats stupid! Not even on the original game was like that. You mods and admin instead of changing whats bad you guys change whats good, but i dont even bother because I took a break from pre beta and now on open-beta im seeing this game going down hill like the original dragon ball.