Posts by Iceman

Because of this bug or whatever you can call it, it cause several bugs:

1. RP on skills will be canceled

2. RP lost without even being used

Character on its own shouldn't run towards the target, it should remain in same spot and if skill isn't in range there should be red text on your screen " You are not in range!",

or something like that.

I tested many times and many times ( Purple Skills aka debuffs) sometime fail to even show up on targets even tho they are not even resisted.

I am not sure is this reported already, if yes, then please remove this thread.

[1] Where did you crash(map name):Westland (Tambourine Camp)
    [2] What were you doing(questing, farming): Trying to farm
    [3] Extra information: Majin Buffer aggro mobs while driving car and tested for many times, it keep crashing you, some even doing this willingly .

[1] Where did you crash(map name):Buu Memorial ( Near warfog at gates, lvl 43 mobs)
    [2] What were you doing(questing, farming): farming
    [3] Extra information: AOE debuffs crashing you, tested 5 times, SK AOE taunt that taunts at least 10 mobs aka lvl2 keeps crashing my client

PS: I upload my dbolog.txt file for that recent crash.

If by any chance you do not have revive popo and you click "Revive" you crash and if you click on respawn you also crash.

I think this issue could be related to ranked one where win7 users do not have that "left" option ( for ranked Yes, for PVE death scenario respawn).

There needs to be coded/added option that already exist in option - controls, way to auto target nearby targets.

It is really pain in ass to keep clicking on mobs, if this can be added, it would be really cool.

This bug still isn't fixed.

I crash every time when someone aggro mobs using the car and I am in the range.

On top of this, AOE skills does crash you too and I am not sure is it reported but auto target ( tab ) does not work.

If some of this bugs ain't reported, since I really do not have time to scroll all this fixed ( that should be archived somewhere) and bug threads that ain't, make post instead of me or inform me and I will do it.

PW-Divider.png

PW_Announcements.gif

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Announcement Red-Arrow-left-forum.png

PW-Divider.png

What is new in Pride Warriors guild:

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Guild thread from page is updated with new gfx

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Guild is reactivated in DBOG 2.0 and checking server and looking for bugs

PW-Divider.png

[Notice]: "This thread is for advertisement of guild and recruitment and all irrelevant, off-topic/spam posts will be deleted!"

So I noticed that while the game has 1-2 hours cooldowns on certain skills it is already pretty annoying, but however that's the least of players problems. The bigger problem is the fact that cooldowns do NOT cool while you are offline like in every single mmo in history of mankind. That's my suggestion, make cooldowns cool even while you are offline this is a joke.

Yea I think this is fair thing.

This game is f2p to begin with.

Even in retail it was f2p.

Thing is, mostly all this f2p MMO's see cash shop as only source to make money.

Now thing is, how to make people to even spend money in the game, if you didn't add stuffs for what they will pay for.

Now since this is revival project, private project of old dead MMO, people want it to be more and more f2p and in form that you can get anything in it, simply by playing the game and contributing in a way that player base on server is huge.

Still in order to even run this server you need to pay for a lot of stuffs:

1. Server

2. Developers (No one wants to work for free, it is the fact)

3. Optional ( Modelers, animators, story makers/editors, translators and more)

Soo as community, if we can fill last 2 parts for free and if we have people who want to spend their time and do it for free, then we are still left for server fee and no one in this community, want to spend money on game where you do not gain something.

Sure some people will want, just out of love, to spend money to support project and pay for server fee, but then again, amount of them is small, unlike other people who want some "gains" in game, just soo they can speed up gearing process and be better than rest of people.

Soo in short, even if it is server revival process of old MMO, this project still needs the money to run it, and will it cash shop become more or less p2w it only depends on community if it wants it, as long they are paying and expect "OP stuffs" in return,it will have p2w parts inside.

Trenutno nema nijedan balkanski guild koliko znam ali mozda bude u buducnosti

Pa trenutno i vec nekoliko godina, Pride Warriors je jedini multi guild sa dosta balkanaca ovdje.

Sam balkanski guild nikad nece biti jak ali da se svi okupe unutar jednog guilda sa ostalim clanovima i da bude kao "balkanska grupa" to da.

we will see how it will be, but I have a feeling that many classes will suffer and will be unplayable

Indeed, but PVE system needs to be edited in general, same with party system too.

This way, any race/class have its role and can find party and do any PVE content with no problems.

I feel like these changes are meant to make Dungeons/PVE more 'skilled' and 'harder'.

But with such changes, making a dungeon take longer isn't increasing it's difficulty. It just makes it more tedious.

It will be skill based and harded since he wants to even remove auto attack.

Now it would be cool that dungeons have its own "special speed up" systems.

Like, find special trigger in dungeons, trap boss, activate some acid, anything inside of dungeon that would deal extra dmg to the boss or make him immobile for short duration to spice a bit dungeon, kinda like Pilaf Castle | UD4 dungeon where you need to prevent boss to get into circle or he will recover HP and such.

Unfortunately, I do not play pvp only pve and I see that there will be problems, the new client has to bring that you can not turn on 2 games simultaneously, so some characters without attributes will have a hard time to get better eq, so I suppose that before someone gets the first aure, it will take a long time and such auras are less useful than the aura with the attribute

You know that he is doing this to even fix broken party system where you will, guess what, NEED DAMN TANKER.

With tanker there with super high HP, doing dungeons, CCBD will only need a bit longer and that will be all.

in that case, the auras of cc will not matter, because that's the only way to go there

15% anti critic plus LP increase will be useless?

Move speed aura will be useless?

Nah mate, he can edit everything and it can be balanced and edited for better, it is sad but props are broken.

Props are reason why it was even hard to balance the damn game, full prop ultimate can't be killed by anything in PVP.

Still, if you guys just love "DICE PVP" all time, then np.

So what happens to earrings/rings?

What would CC70 Con 13 and Funny 7% ring do regarding Funny?

And what would a prop 11 or 13 earring do? Would it increase my Honest jacket for example to have 55 or 65 Block Crit Rate?

He just said that he will remove regular props ( 11, 13 props) while global props % attribute , might be removed with something else, but I hope they will stay.

Global props on rings should be reduced or removed.

Daneos So what will glaring slash from sm rebuff do? Physical armor pen?

Well it acted before as defense debuff kinda, it reduced the props.

I think for SM it would be good to have any of this 2 options:

1. Reduction of anti critic by 30% ( it wouldn't be dat good in PVE)

2. Reduction of power and defense by 15 % , 30% would be kinda too OP ( it should be tested and it would be good in PVP and PVE)

Daneos will you enable global props now and remove that "attack and defense props".

I think that accessory like this would be good and ofc it need to be capped too.

That means that max attribute buff would be 8 aka Strange 5% LP x 8 strange attribute buff = 40% LP.

This could be better, it would mean that humans could use this on armor and wild on weapons getting 40% LP and 40 armor penetration, that would make them good to endure beating and if deal good dmg.

Still, I like the change, just I hope that even if you do not let at least global props in play, that there should be added something to replace properties just soo we can have variety of options.

About attack speed, remove attack speed from gears and increase self buffs of speed classes soo they can reach 100% for short time without need to use speed weapons.