Posts by Iceman

The game is going to get boring if you can get that just being ONLINE. In the tokens shop you can get some items to improve your gaming experience and help.

EXAMPLE:

• Upgrade stones until U50 MAX
    • M.Speed, CON, Focus, STR, Soul duration pots
    • NPC Teleporter (that can save zones like checkpoints)
    • Scroll EXP 30%
    • Cookies that give some stat
    • Revive Popo and Resurrection Popo (Solo)
    • Chest Keys

Thats items that you mention (dogi balls, brown boxes, white stones..) it would be better to get it by other methods like EVENTS that you need move and make an "effort". If put those items on Tokens Shop it would be all easy and boring.

it's just my opinion.

Yeah I thought to be added in title boss thing, but I thought just to place them there, soo it can be considered to be added. xD

I saw someone saying to remove token shop (Want p2w MMO, I get it, you want game to die, np).

I suggest few things if you want balanced game that can't be ruined by P2W features aka cash shop:

1. White Halo

2. Turtle shell (red one)

3. Brown Boxes

4. Dogi Balls

5. White stone

Prices of 1 and 2 should be close to dogi there, brown boxes and dogi balls 100 per each (you will spend shit tons to get good stats), White stones 100 per stone (You will need to buy from cashers too, since you will run out of stones).

PS: This way donators would get better cosmetic and kinda a bit advance in gearing than free players and mostly it would be donating for server than power.

Well I think this is because of few reasons:

1. Part of guild , that means loading more stuffs, logo and all guild members

2. You are selecting to log in in busy channel

3. Bad net

I suggest you when you are going to enter, try to log in on server channel with less people and you will load faster.

Simple changes:

-Kaioken reverted to what it was before this update (+ minor changes on ability to stack... but that's just thinking ahead)

-Giving Dogis the proper stats and not letting everyone get up to 35% Speed for no reason.

If speed is removed from dogi balls, it should be alright.

Still, stacking kaioken shouldn't increase more critic rate than 0.5, and double drain on LP, just to prevent other craps.

I am sure everyone remembers Kaioken Stack bug that existed before (stack, stack, stack and one shot Title Boss lvl 60 Dragon one).

Still like I said, Kaioken was more a power buff while SSJ was speed-defense buff, just saying.

Crit chance MULTIPLIED by the level of kaioken? Seriously?

Yep but then it was nerfed a bit, because kaioken 3 would just increase a bit of critic rate in compare with kaioken 1.

But yea, Kaioken was mostly used as critic rate transformation and power wise.

That is why mostly it is by default in every turtle build xD.

Kaioken 1x = Attack Power +20%. Crit Chance x2. LP -115/4sec. EP -150/4sec.

Kaioken 2x = Attack Power stays. Crit Chance x3. LP -115x2/4sec. EP -150/4s.

Kaioken 3x = Attack Power stays. Crit Chance x4. LP -155x3/4sec. EP -150/4s.

Basic stats and drain:
    Maximum Attack Power Increase = +20%

Critical Chance Increase = Multiplied per level of Kaioken

LP loss = 115 multiplyed by level of Kaioken

EP loss = static at 150 per 4 seconds.

Attack Speed was 20%

Move Speed is approx 1.5x faster (not known by the rate. The 15 days Bike was a 10 movement speed increase, the Kaioken was slightly faster than the Bike so I'd say about 15~20 increase in movement speed rate)

Those are right Kaioken stats but right now as Sendoku said, everyone can get attack speed on dogi or what ever.

Unless it gets removed attack speed from dogi and things, kaioken attack speed should stay as it is.

PS: Kaioken was always critic rate increase transformation than attack speed anyway.

It is lame that outshine class transformation, soo I would say it is good decision by Daneos to edit kaioken a bit.

No no, i mean def for damage, " dot damage are reduced through bleeding, burn defense etc. "
    i test it a lot of times, if u have 3.5k or more, dont have a big diference, that is, i did basically same damage on full +15 fighter and on full +10 dende , 3.5k e. def vs 5k.
    not worth the effort to upgrade to +15 for little difference... (this was the old defense that was in the game a few months ago)
    and as that is dbog, there is progress, then back to what it was before, meh

Well right now, overall defense is good.

Well try doing dmg on Dende and on SK or DW and you will see dif.

Like, I did hellzone on SK and DW, it was 1k, I did it on humans it was 3-4k.

I tested bold on humans, it was 4k, while on majins with 5k mdef, it was 1k.

Defense is working as it should and you took fighter and dende, not good.

Since dende over all have namek gear aka more def than humans.

Compare SK +10 and SK +15 and then you will see that defense is working.

Kaioken is fine as it is, it was only a bit speed buffer while it was more as power buffer.

Still it never had 20% buff.

Kaioken on lvl 1 it had epic buff, while increasing it, it would only reduce drain.

Higher level of kaioken(if we are talking about SP) , less drain, and maybe it was a bit stats increase but not much, since you couldn't really tell much from kaioken 1 to kaioken 2.

Still, Kaioken SPAM, that is, it would increase power, that is why most of critics before were INSANE.

I disagree on defense, it does not make a difference again, whether you are full +10 or full +15.

DOT's defense and base def are dif.

Dot's defense means, DOT's won't one shot people and on every class they are some what tankish.

Now Crane can't use 1 solid bleed and 1k slash and whipe entire plat, crane needs a bit brain now to be fully used.

Iceman: I like your last paragraph. Your suggestions for D.Blow and D.Wave are awesome, but I am a bit afraid if it would be too good for DW to have. If you meant D.Wave needed to be a great aggro eating skill like SK's B.Strike, I agree (but its dmg shouldn't be like B.Strike). Well, D.Blow is a good debuff skill. If it would become as you suggested, then DW has a TOO powerful taunt that has duration of 30 sec and is spammable. I think that's too much. But in general, I see your point and very agree with you regarding the "success rate."

As always I suggest it, and you and me are here to discuss and balance it out.

What I meant for Demon Wave, it is to be based on hit rate as SK Bold Strike.

It should deal base dmg and burn based on %dmg it makes.

Let say, base dmg on demon wave is 3k and burn is 200-300 TOP, it should last 10 sec, maybe less duration cuz it is burn and no counter over it, but still something.

D.Blow maybe increase cooldown of skill to 2-3 min soo it can't be spammed that much, it would be kinda like karma "skill lock" skill, that is if you want to kill DW party, you need to kill DW and it won't be AOE based, it is target based.

Mostly DW would use that vs Bosses and trouble makers in party pvp or party budokais.

RP and CD should be 10 sec, and it should be ok.

This way DW would have cool aggro skill while SK would have buff.

DW would lock people on him, SK would stun them (even tho SK violent slice don't work on bosses, but still good vs small mobs).

All in all, DW would be fixed, it wouldn't deal much dmg, but it would be tank monster and pain in ass in pvp haha.

To be honest I really want to fix DW, since I do want to use it in PVE, while on SK I can focus on PVP mostly.

Some will say turtle is better, true, but I want DW cuz it is immortal farmer as it should be (tank 30 mobs at its prime power, NP).

PS: Insane buffing dmg of DW, wouldn't help with aggro, while D.Blow would fix everything for DW.

One more, Dragon's Pledge skill (edited) - when your lp is under 30%, your defense rate is increased by 2100 at max level.

That means, mobs auto attack would deal crap dmg to DW, like less than 50 dmg, even less than block rate.

Since defense finaly is in play, DW is tank monster now.

About aggro, yes it needs some fixing and I really think that dragon's punishment needs to be state dmg with fixed dmg of 3k per target. Soo remove %dmg it deals, make it be fixed dmg 2k-3k per target, and it ain't OP in PVE or PVP.

DW Shouldn't DIE in PVE vs shit tons of mobs, supers, only boss tanking would be problem since it wasn't made for boss tanking but still then again, he would be decent in that, not as SK, but decent.

About demons wave (it should be as AOE Bold strike).

Hellzones - same as they are

Energy Siege - same as hellzones, just AOE based and based on success rate aka reduce e.def for 15% on max level)

Disastrous Blow - Make it with 1 min CD and 30 sec duration, reduce attack speed of target for 20% and DW is only char that can be targeted.

This skill change would improve DW to be tanker in PVE and PVP, since boss would only target him it would bypass aggro, it isn't taunt skill, it is debuff as every other and in PVP, it would be kinda like "group pvp stun", since SK can stun entire party, DW can lockdown let say karmas or any other deadly character on him, to tank skills and give his own party chance for attacks.

Soo mostly what DW needs it just Core energy attacks based on success rate and better debuff.

PS: I really want to see speed classes, locked on DW with 20% reduced speed and DW with full reflect and high def. "FIGHTER STOP HITTING YOUR SELF!" lol

Dont compare TW with Global, most of the SK's has a full +15 equipment. You will have to balance your gear.

Yes indeed and now as I said, DOT's defense is in play.

It is lame to use 1 solid bleed and 1k slash and whipe entire plat, and that is only plat.

Right now, DBOG is getting closer to TW standards.

Alright, I wasn't posting until I didn't test it, soo here it goes.

1. Finaly Defense is in play

2. SM are great again (stun + KD) and epic dmg.

3. Kaioken gives attack speed as it was in TW, 5% only.

4. Server change, well I thought it would lag me, it is a bit change for EU players, but still playable, soo that is alright too

5. Crane DOT's are somewhat alright, solid bleed won't one shot you anymore

6. DW's with high def as they have, can't be killed by 1 critic needle, they TANK Critics as boss now

All in all, it is great update.

PS: Maybe it is me but there was bug where you couldn't accept free duel request, maybe it was me but please everyone test it.

SKs don't need Hellzone. They have enough powerful tools as it is. Also being Piccolo's teacher is like saying a Fighter was Vegeta's teacher because it has Final Flash and Big Bang Attack.

Yeah they need, and they got them same as Karma got all those confusions and all shits.

Hellzone is needed as debuff, and DW have it too, come on.

Full speed dragon and poko are farm monsters, please don't act like you don't know this.

Buff dragon, give it speed and long range farm...

About PVP, dojo wars and plat mostly, yea don't tell me you didn't try it lel.

SK are offense tankers and their dmg is reduced a lot, bold ain't as before, life steal ain't as before (based on pdef), most of skills too. Self Destruct deals that much dmg mostly because SK is buffed and it critics a lot, plus it is only thing with what SK can farm.

If self is problem, make it critic max 15k, as long SK can farm with it, I don't give af.

SM do not need big CD since if burning do not kill mobs that it aims, will get killed with it.

Plus burning is energy based, while SM would be better with AOE physical based.

You know shit man, DW is defense class and deal with it, while SK is offense one.

DW is made to last longer vs more opponents while SK is made to be Boss Slayer while it gives support at large group of mobs.

Once again I will say SK is fine as it is, DW just need changing as we already discuss in DW topic.

I won't discuss anymore here, since it is pointless.

Nerf class that is already nerfed while broken classes that needs nerf, don't get nerfed or edited at all.

Cheers.