Posts by Iceman

Reduction was working decently until daneos changed it to null for the time being.

It should be 10%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 90% (I think those were the correct numbers?)

50% is just absurd though

Well maybe it is null for some classes.

PS: Reason why I post it here, it is suggestion soo everyone is free to post what they think is right to come up with right "debuff system"

Well I did suggest before about Skill lock, they said that total duration is OK... Kinda lame but meh.

About that Crane, well it set dots and use that, crane don't need to do anything...

Plus like I said if we compare accessory that already exist, crane can't be affected by anything beside Skill lock.

Soo if stun only works vs crane and skill lock and many classes are short on them, crane control entire fight.

Crane stun shouldn't last that much, 10 sec is enough as karma skill lock should be.

Hello everyone, I just want to suggest that long duration debuffs have bigger reduction of duration if spammed in same duel.

That means each using of those skills, duration will be reduced by 50%.

Such as Karma Skill lock and long ass confusions but mainly skill lock.

And Crane long ass stun that should be considered as Paral soo that it get affected by decrease paral accessory.

I send many tickets and got answer that is OK...

How can it be ok when same Karma can spam skill lock over and over again with small reduction of skill.

Another thing, crane with KD, sleep and slowdown is really enough, and that long ass 1 target (Freeze), stun.

I mean it is really lame, and you leaving no option for other classes.

Since most of other skills from other classes are affected by accessory, then every other skill from classes should be too.

Start dashing soon fight start, if it slow you down, charge RP balls and KD (Strong energy barrage KD 45 M range).

Get near him thx to quick attack or flash.

Stun and MSS, he would mostly die.

But mostly if you are fast enough, you will stun him before it slow you down.

Kaioken - high power, move speed and attack speed buff.

SSJ - medium power, move speed and attack speed buff and more defence buff (aka dodge).

Awesome guild, I can only recommend them, very friendly place.

Even though I left to make my own guild, I will vouch for them anytime.

Good luck guys!

Awesome words from awesome guy.

Thx Roli and I really wish you good luck with your guild.

seperator.png

Announcement:

Guild Structure:

Since I am back from holidays, I am back in charge of Pride Warriors guild as Guild Master.

After inactive members whipe, 10.9.2017, we will open recruitments.

Requirements

We welcome any player who is willing to respect and follow guild rules and who is active.

You will need to contact us in-game, join our discord channel and give us DBOG forum account name,

soo we know with who we are dealing with.

Good luck to everyone and see you around!

seperator.png

Yes indeed there are tons of videos.

Looks like I don't remember well about buffs.

Fat Majins gives 150 HP AND EP , while slim female ones gives 80 HP and EP.

PS: There use to be BOT Check feature too, that would kick out AFK characters after you fail 3 times to type those symbols or code that it showed.

It would pop up each few hours (2-3 Hours).

If you type those symbols right, you would get 5% or 10% p. attack and e. attack for 3-5 min.

This would be cool to be added but since Kiri majins already exist, 1st this one.

One more, it is ok that most of DBOG Staff members that are there ain't well aware about some stuffs, but I do remember them all, since I enjoy the game fully before, in PVE and PVP content soo I am here to fill gaps. xD

Hello everyone.

You all know about DBOG Kiri Poisoned Majins, one that spawn after lvl 40+.

Female ones and then Fat ones.

When you kill them, you get silver coins.

Well in old DBO, there use to be Buff or HOT (Healing over time) when you kill them.

HOT was as Wonder Majin one buff ( Serene Focus).

When you kill Female one, you would get HOT 40 HP and 20 EP per 2 sec for 30 sec. (if not higher)

When you kill Fat Majin one (lvl 50), you would get HOT 80 HP and 40 EP per 2 sec for 30 sec.(if not higher)

Killing them more while having that buff on you, would just restart duration of same buff, buff can't be stacked.

I know this isn't much, but since it existed before in TW, it would be cool to have this PVE Support and quest support event as it was before.

You would kinda look forward for those majins to spawn to get this HOT.

Well if it can be added again, it would be cool.

Cheers.

It is really funny to see this...

Many of you don't get that SK is offense tanker that means more based to deal dmg than tank.

Still even tho I am not high upgraded and geared I still win in ranked cuz of people who thinks that stun and 2 critic attacks can beat me and if they fail to critic, they are mad...

SK is slow class, violent slice have cast time, easy to interupt, our 2 skills are paral based soo reduce paral set reduce it a lot.

Bold strike or fear ain't that hard anymore if you have reduce bleed and reduce fear..

One more, SK skills ain't working as they should.

Life steal and curse are physical based skills and lower your pdef, higher dmg plus that defense reduce debuff, it is mostly in play because of life steal and curse too boost their dmg.

Still you need to be aware that in DBO some classes are made to be specialy against some classes.

SK is made to be good vs critic classes cuz of anti critic, mostly for party PVP.

Because SK should stay alive long enough to revive fallen party members.

Still you can counter SK with almost everything, if you gear up and play and know your own class the best you can.

Like I said, SK is made to tank critic attacks, go and try critic SK and you will mostly fail, try any other tactic and you will win if you out smart player that use SK.

Cheers.

Sub Wep upgrade increase dmg of sub wep skills like on SM, all sword skills dmg is increased lol.

TIP: For everyone if you don't know this already, remove sub wep and you will see that some skills are disabled aka they are based on sub wep, and those that works without sub wep are based on gloves or staff (dragon clan).

Well right now, tankers ain't tankers as they were before, dmg on skills is reduced while dmg from mobs is same.

Right now only good dmg is with auto attack.

Kaioken gives a lot more attack speed than it use to be, before it was 5% attack, 10% move speed and 5% attack speed.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, right now it feels like attack speed on kaioken is too high.

Sadly I never saw game where it main focus is auto attack but still without speed party, doing CC or last end dungeons will be harder.

Still we are well aware that this game is in testing mode aka POB, and this dmg reduce is somewhat ok, just auto attack dmg is too high, that needs to be fixed, 1000+ auto attack dmg, who need skills when you have auto attack, let it be around 100 per attack and let speed weapons be capped on 20%, that means that max speed someone can get on auto attack is 90%, alone.

That means that in PVE, you will be able to get even more speed thx to all speed buffers and increased speed will make up that auto attack dmg decrease that is 100 per attack and ofc if it critics, 150.

Well on SK I use 31 focus gloves and 8 focus CC ring set with physical reflect and it is rare that I miss tho.

I mean violent slice is success rate based while self destruct is hit rate based but I almost never miss with self destruct.

1300+ hit rate tho.

Pure Physical fighter build.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0402001155144400014500500

Get some 25% speed gloves and stick to use auto attack speed on mobs too kill them fast with blitz fist and thunder.

Might and Opening roar can't be used in same time.

For earrings get prop (increase attack and def)

For rings - get con for more HP

Neck - critic hit rate one from quest would be enough.

Jacket, pants, boots - full CON for HP.

You need more HP and def to endure mobs and bosses soo that is why.

About attributes - wild on gloves and stick and funny on jacket.