Posts by Iceman

Well drop rate is a bit lower than TW.

I guess it should be for PVE AOE chars (like turtles), 1 h - 1 stone.

Like someone said above, it would fix economy, well I don't know about that.

Prices will just go high on other stuffs and I still do not get how some players make soo much +15, +14, +12 epic gears and selling them in trade...

I guess they are upgrade masters, I just don't have their luck at it.

Its indeed a good update and auto attackers are fine too (There should be a cap tho at 100 or 120). However the update destroyed most of the skills because I am not able to use CDR RP anymore. My skill has a cooldown of 9.6 seconds and the RP CDR says "Reduce Cooldown by 10.0 seconds". When I use it I am stuck and can't use the skill anymore. Therefore the update change has to be mentioned

Auto attack needs to be nerfed.

I mean why do we need skills anyway? Auto attack makes everything too easy.

It is really noob way, and leave char on auto attack and go on coffeee, when you come back boss is dead.. lame af.

About PVP too, stun or paral and auto attack fk you.

What should be done is simple, nerf auto attack to 90% -100%, nerf auto attack dmg 50-100, if it critic 150 and not 1500 per hit..

They are working on everything.

You all complain how auto attack sux, now everyone use auto attack classes.

Since when DBO turn out to be auto attack game?

Like I said, some skills will be taken in consideration.

Skills that are abused and ruin shits, will be affected while skills that are alright, will get RP reduce skills back.

I saw someone say that they can't farm with fighter?

Since when fighter is good farmer? Still as old user of fighter, SM, SK and DW, I never used RP CD unless they are needles.

If you really want to farm with fighter then max storm strike with RP power increase.

Since it doesn't have cast time and you can use it with regular pvp gear.

Only RP Cooldown is affected by this update.

Still not all skills should be affected with this, just pain in ass abuse skills.

Why does it need to be after every change new post how this sux?

Some skills that ain't that extreme abusable, will get back after testing is done.

Still I hope to see DOT's being based on skill attack mode.

That means, if skill that you use, is energy based, it will give energy DEBUFF based on energy def.

Lower the energy def, higher the dmg of dots.

PS: Since we going for true TW mode, bring back Life Steal dot to be based on pdef, as it was before.

Why us? I am not playing dbo right now and I am not in PW anymore, and as i told you several months ago I will play on ob abit. My wish it was for you guys and don't let tards kids ruin it again

Noxt you like it or not, you will always be part of PW.

Air combat will only bring more bugs.

Charging in air, no need for it.

Flying aura should be added if it can be added and animated and it should match total upgrade of gear.

If you have jackter +5, pants +6 and boots +3, ofc your flying aura will be +3.

Hmm kinda yea and I see that you maxed hyper bomb, soo you and your party will take less dmg from mobs.

Still I see it first time in any build cuz most of majins are happy with 1 point there.

Still, I see you like that donkey slash a lot, and I dislike cast skills unless they are worthy, I guess it is worthy for dmg.

I see you keep most of buffs, that you as chef have no use but is alright.

Chef after all was always offence buffer.

Chef is there to buff everyone and increase their base stats to the best stage and with chef in party, you can take big dmg hits.

Mostly cuz your HP raise too high, your power is increase, and all other base stats.

PS: As many majin users before, main is to take important buffs for party then rest is up to you, you need to see for yourself what is the best for you. Play, test all skills and find build for yourself.

HOT - healing over time, when HP is less than 30% you can activate it, after all that skill was made to help DW survive.

Aggro system works - more dmg someone deals, higher aggro on him.

DW will never be able to out DPS, DPS classes, soo that is why aggro eatting taunt is good.

If someone take out aggro from you, you will use taunt to bring aggro back to yourself and reduce aggro of entire party by 50%.

Like, if fighter had 90%, he will have 40%.

Still you know that everyone can stop attacking until aggro gets reduced and yes I was part of high dungeons all time.

Mostly it use to be speed parties with karma who can remove aggro from him/her self by 1 skill.

Dende can reduce aggro with his own skill or poko can prevent anyone to target him.

Soo even tho you will spam taunt skill and less and less effect will have on bosses, it will have major effect on entire party.

Reducing their aggro by 50% each time you use it.

With CD set up, entire party can attack boss and their aggro will never go more than DW one.

Ofc, this taunt should never remove aggro from DW itself.

Hyper bomb reduce pattack and give some DOT for 10 seconds that is mostly why they pick it.

Why didn't you MAX Curing Scent - free RP ball for kd?

Donkey Slash have 2 sec cast time, long enough to be interrupted too.

You dont know that...

It's your job, he quit your job to dedicate 100% to DBOG.

I think you want to say that he quit his job to fully dedicate to DBOG.

Still guys I don't see problem in donation system at all.

I think I said before remove all stones from cash shop system, allow free players to get in hard way dogi balls and allow us to get backpack (turtle shell), halo(white one) in token shop with goku dogi and sunglasses.

If someone wants to look way dif, donate or get from donators.

all that should be tested in pre open beta I know for a fact there a bug in kraken where you can't get attacked from it in the original but w.e

I agree with this. Everything should be tested in this pre-open beta server.

You guys may notice only few bugs but new ones might pop up and to be honest I would like to see open beta without bugs.

Open beta should be full fixed game after all.

Well since I am working in photoshop and others programs for years, I can say that work is really good.

Still, as DBO veteran, sadly, I do not want any changes in DBO at all, I even liked old launcher, cuz it remind me of past times.

Still as gamer, I never really look for it at all, plus animated DBO log in screen is really good, and tell me does anyone of you,

stay and watch log in screen when you can enter game?

I don't think soo, most of us, at least 90%, just type username and pass and lets get IN. xD

Soo, since launcher is changed, it is decent one, I would keep it, but if you guys want to change something and have free time.

I suggest you to work on "TIP's Screens" ones that happens when you teleport, change channels and such.

Most of them have NTL named characters and such, soo making new ones for that, removing fake ones (kid namek with bad ass bike),

I fully support and sadly I can't take any part in them since I am busy and when I am free I want to play and look for bugs.

I did get what you said there, but I think that DW as tanker need HOT and that hot of 30 sec, is really good for tanking.

I mean, if tanker dies, it is game over, that is why I suggested it.

One more, PVP wise, that debuff would be abused a lot, 25% reduction on physical chars, would affect them too much.

With shit tons of DW def, he would be hard to kill, that is why, HOT is better and after all, that skill was made to make DW safe.

Why DW need taunts that remove party aggro aka eats it, that is cuz of bad dmg of DW and this way healers will always have 0%.

That is all that DW needs, even if you spam it, it will still eat party aggro, soo this way, DW will keep everyone safe.

KD really isn't needed when you have chaos but if there is need for KD, then on Whirlwind would be good.

I did saw DW in action same geared as me, at least in old DBO since now healing is bugged.

Same upgrade, same type of gear that is %lp,%lp,con with props earrings and prop rings, DW tank better mobs.

Cuz of tons of pdef that he get from warrior passive + master passive + buff and gear itself.

As DW, you need to be greedy with def and I was comparing, he was my friend btw and I played on his account to before.

Thing is, DW does have lower dmg than SK but it can tank way more mobs than SK does and mobs critic well they don't critic much.

DW tanking, skills and healing is way better. Only reason why DW end up with less HP than SK it is cuz of skills that ain't fixed.

Like I said, when those skills be fixed as we suggest, DW will mostly always be at 80% HP.

One more, I will repeat, success rate energy attack skills (big 3 ones), state 2k dmg fixed healing AOE skill, Taunt that taunt and eat party aggro and HOT for DW when his LP be less than 30% and if there is need KD on Whirlwind. Monster tank is born.

PS: Like I said, if we will change skills, we need to see PVP and PVE.

DW with shit tons of anti critic and 25% pattack reduce, success rate skills that fighters can't dodge, healing, and other skills, fighters will die out easy even tho there are critics, but when they be fixed, critics will be too low to kill DW if they critic.

Cool video mate.

adrian on fire I think I saw you used before scintillation, it should would help you with blocking some skills.

One more, you didn't use not even once roar skill, not even vs fighters, were you easy on them or what?

Cuz roar gives hit rate and critic rate, I bet you would flash them out...

Really good video, I had SM before and I am working on one right now, you just making me play it again.

Thx bro, keep up with this.

Energy Siege should be based on success rate like I said but debuff shouldn't be anything too OP as you say.

It will be Decrease Energy defence by 5. At max level it will be by 15 and that should be it, sorry but any more def decrease is too much lol.

Hellzone will decrease attack while siege will decrease def.

Hmm I checked it out all those soo here is what I think.

1. That taunt, you mean removing 50% of party aggro from all party members, if that is what you think, sure.

This way DW would be true tank, since it eats aggro of party members.

2. It is good as it is, plus I never saw it in any DW build since you have other things to take.

3. Dragon's Pledge - it would be better as HOT for 30 sec. When your HP is below 30%, you heal by 1% or on max level 5% of max HP.

Rest of physical skills, or all others, I would leave as they are since as DW, and thx to Draconic Righteousness, you will go for energy attacks.

As of KD, DW don't need it and if you really want it, get Charging Fist, it is really good KD.

Yes indeed that is why I said to increase range of taunt, for DW that is really too short range and idk why is it made soo short.

I am well aware about taunts or any debuff, more you use them less they last but you won't spam taunts as spam each sec, you will use them when aggro is of you.

That is why we have 2 taunts, 1 for boss, 1 AOE for mobs that will spawn.

Now with burn DOT, Dragon's Punishment (HAS TO BE MODIFIED in same way I said), too keep aggro and health, energy siege based on success rate with decent dmg and AOE taunt edited, DW will be great again.

Still you are maybe wrong about gearing, DW is cheaper than SK.

That is, will be cheaper when skills be edited, cuz tons of def and LP with decent/cheap gear.