Posts by Iceman

This is why I said you were correct AND wrong. Let's just assume everything what you said is correct. So what's the result? Why do people choose SK over DW? Only for PvP? No. That's because SK is better than DW in every respect.

Your argument is theoretically/ideally plausible. However, having two tanks in a party is not efficient at all. Furthermore, unlike you have maintained that SK is a boss-tank, SK has more and better skills to fight against mobs (AoE skills) than DW does. Please do not deny this fact. Plus, you seem to have misunderstood about taunt. If you are spamming a taunt skill to maintain aggro, please don't do that. That's a very dangerous idea (I won't explain why). Draconic protection is not as good as you may think. TBH, not practical at all.

So, you are right in that DW and SK are different and must be differentiated. No one would disagree with that. In reality, however, people choose SK over DW because it is way better in all respects. SK can do whatever DW can do, but not vice versa. Why do you not accept the fact?

sSMETESs I really do enjoy good discussion with you and trust me, we are on same page with this.

I just do not want to take away true role of DW and that is large group of mobs tanking.

Still, "spamming taunts do nothing", just make all mobs focus on you, taunt, as SK I do that all time when ever I see that someone in my party is in bad position, that is what taunts do, save people (mostly fighters or turtles lol).

Still what got in my eye is "SK can do whatever DW can do, but not vice versa", not true.

SK can't tank large ammount of mobs, for long time, while DW can, that is thing.

DW was made to be tankish version of turtle, but his dmg is reduced cuz he is just too good tank.

Now, DW needs to be edited to be half good as turtle aka (large group killer), that was his role.

Still thx to his tank side, he can be on boss and spam taunts and keep aggro on himself, when aggro go away.

How to help DW, it is really easy, with few skill edits:

1. Dragon's Punishment (based on success rate) - max level, heal 2k per mob fixed with 30 CD and 500 EP. (let them spam)

2. Powerfull Roar - increase range to 35 m, on 25 targets.

3. Energy Siege - Needs to be based on success rate and not hit rate and with no critic 3 - 4k dmg, ofc if you increase wep will be more.

And with Great Defense passive, DW should be decent in dmg making.

I agree DW is made to be main tank if we will talk about defense.

But it does have PDEF as core def, that means tanking auto attacks than boss MATT skills.

One more, (Check sub - weapon dmg rate please), DW was never made as DPS class, he was there only to tank and deal some of dmg while other DPS classes whipe everything.

DW is made there to help other party members survive, thx to his skills (Dragon's Protection - 1788 pdef and mdef).

With high CD, it can be spammed.

Dragonic Taunt and Powerfull Roar - for mobs and boss aggro (It is spammable).

Energy Siege - I agree, only skill that needs to be buffed a bit, at least 300% energy dmg and be based on success rate.

Demon Wave - needs to deal regular dmg let say 200% energy dmg and DOT.

Still please, do not compare defense tanker and offense tanker, that is big dif.

Everyone pick SK, mostly cuz of Boss tanking, thx to his DOT's and somewhat DOT/HOT Life Steal.

Be honest, if you face Boss that spam KD and confusion and stun all time, what there is use of DW there, just to stand there...

not much difference actually, and they have higher ENG def, which is better in PvP.

PvE, you only need around 5k Defense and everything will go smoothly.

In regular papaya farming, SKs take almost 0 damage:

They grab mobs, they Stun, they use AoE and everything is dead.

Sorry mate but you are wrong.

Using AOE skill at start, with casting time, even tho you stun mobs, it takes 1k HP from you soo in any high dungeon you need dende support.

Like I said, DW is tanker for group of mobs or supers while SK is boss tanker.

DW was made to be support to SK while he tank bosses.

SK and DW in same party, gives less job to healers, now if there is buffer with %LP and %EP buffs, it is epic.

Like I said, I played side by side with DW and even tho turtle deal way more dmg, even tho if it is with high def, it is too squishy.

What DW needs is fix healing skill.

Maybe you are right, but right know there is an overuse of fighter and sk and many people are just really bad using them, i even use kd in my sword and people get mad because i'm not a karma, well this is just how community is.

I'm not sure about dw beeing good at party pvp, because they never were popular even for that.

Right geared DW is hard to kill, cc150 anti critic aura, anti critic gloves, anti critic jacket and he can tank critics.

He become hard to kill and he attack everyone, and ofc confusion is really good.

Now since he is hard to kill, he can always revive other people with popos, and you know how it goes on budokai. xD

Revive few DPS chars and game over but still DW is farm king above all soo his main goal is PVE and farming.

mattotk I just want to correct you that, fighter and SK ain't OP at start.

You need to gear them, and have right build and know to use it to be OP.

I saw all other classes beat those 2, beside karma that is just broken.

Hell, even dende and poko with high CD, and auto attack, can whipe entire karrin plat with paral skills unless you wear paral decrease accessory to stop them.

PS: You people making mistake about PVP, some classes are better in party pvp than 1 on 1 pvp.

Such as plasma and DW.

I agree with UPAL, I have a dw I do not serve anything in CC, I do not keep the aggro, maybe a few seconds with the aggro skill, for lack of damage

Just increase taunt duration, range and you will keep aggro how much you want.

Still, I saw DW in action in CC, and it can keep good aggro and dmg is ok, for tanker at least.

Most of channels died, soo only channels left are few (if not all down) and most of them are full.

Game don't accept any more accounts cuz there is no room for them in channels.

I suggest you all to stop making this threads, since MOD's are already aware of this situation.

Still this is testing server and this things are expected to happen.

PS: Please stop making new threads.

As it is currently, it fails to maintain the aggressiveness of the mobs in the same

You are aware of DW burn skill, don't you.

Soon you deal any dmg to them, they won't get of you until you kill them or they kill you.

DW is fine as it, just need to fix healing skill.

As of now, EP thing, you can fix it with dogi balls soon you get %EP or wear somewhere 21% EP on pants or jacket, since 21% LP on DW is really enough thx to really good healing skill.

Most of channels died, soo only channels left are few (if not all down) and most of them are full.

Game don't accept any more accounts cuz there is no room for them in channels.

I suggest you all to stop making this threads, since MOD's are already aware of this situation.

Still this is testing server and this things are expected to happen.

sSMETESs I am sure you already know that SK and DW are dif type of tanks.

SK is boss killing tank while DW is mob killing tank.

Mostly why there is no room for DW in parties is cuz of Turtle, since turtle take care of mobs faster and better than DW would.

Still, I was as SK with DW in party for CC and I can tell you that in my eyes, DW is good, just fixing healing skill and he is already good mob tank.

DW never was made to tank bosses, while SK is.

Why I say that?

It is simple, check skills: Life Steal, Curse, Bleed.

It is good vs bosses who spam stuns, kd's and confusion since DMG still going by dot's, while only DOT skill DW have is burn...

DW on another had, can tank unlimited number of mobs if really good geared and he needs less support than SK, since SK use stun 1st and self destruct that already take him 1k HP (needs to be lvl3 maxed if you want dmg) and when mobs attacks him white it charge, he lose a lot of more HP.

Soo it really simple, DW is mobs, ultra mobs and such, while SK is boss tank.

you probably mistaking him for Uubx or smth

Yeah you are right.

Yeah I know. It was dif guy lel... My bad sorry. Too much similar named guys, hard to keep up lol.

What DW needs, is just fixing on that healing skill.

Dragon's Punishment needs to be fixed, soo the best and easy way would be to make it as state dmg.

Why as state dmg?

It is mostly because DW have really low dmg soo that DW can heal and tank with bad weapons too.

I would improve Dragon's Punishment a bit too, at max level it should heal 2k HP per mob and 1k EP per mob.

This would be the best thing for DW as his biggest problem is EP, mostly.

This way DW would get HP and EP back soo for farming we would have 3 cool classes.

1. Turtle - EPIC dmg one

2. Plasma - Medium dmg (even tho his dmg is close to turtle)

3. DW - Low dmg but ability for non stop grind.

Soo we all would get really nice choice, if you want fast killing go turtle or karma, or if you want to don't give af and grind with np, go with DW.

adrian on fire don't tell me you are Uub aka BilalStrike?

Sendoku You shouldn't care about it until OB come, since most of things don't work as it should and you know it too.

Plus most of +15 users have same stats on gear soo you know how they get them, and upgrade system now is worse as it was before soo yea I guess it will be as you said.