Posts by Iceman

That would require the entire skill, add 2 mobs to the maximum, i use dw as a main, and with damage % is really good, just solve the bugs and we are done, i can't test the new heal from skill because the heal is disabled, but if the amount is less than 20k while attacking 8 mobs, well... that would suck.

It never deal 20k on that healing skill. Never.

It was always around 5k the best, maybe sometime abit higher.

Can you explain it to me with examples, i dont speak so well english xD

Well I will try too and if I am wrong, please someone correct me.

N props in base form have -5% in attack and in defence vs all other attributes.

That means, when they attack you, you will be 5% weaker in def and attack vs them.

One more, I test it just now and yea original TW stats are there, no props apply on N attributes.

Soo if anyone wants to use props earrings or rings, change attributes but if you don't care about props, use N attribute.

I totaly agree with you.

At least vs turtles and fighters you have chance (luck if is it on your side), while on crane you don't.

Crane just need to have high success rate and it will kill anyone +15 geared np.

Like I said, crane will manage to stay alive for about 2 min, np thx to stun, slow down and sleep skills.

Still, spending 8 points on solid bleed is worth it cuz there is once again, NO ACCESSORY against it.

I was testing with some friend of mine in ranked vs crane, with reduce bleed duration accessory and full %LP gear.

He was using +0 gear and I couldn't even go near him (no speed boots).

He was using burn build soo anti bleed is useless against it and spam KD, slowdown and stun or sleep.

Only time I was near to beat him was when I used violent slice and bold him but sadly potion save him and anti bleed.

Once more, guys don't complain about nerf on 1 skill, when you have tons of others OP skills that most of you refuse to use.

Who cares if karma dies easily on open environment thé point being 1vs1 where they are broken, anyone dies easily in open environment minus buffed +15 great namek

Yes indeed and you have no chance to block karma.

1. Long range stun soo it starts 1st

2. Set one confusion to see duration or do you wear high decrease confusion accessory

3. If by any chance you wear high confusion, it will cast another one or skill lock

4. When all skill lock downs are near down, it will KD you

5. If by any chance everything else fails, it will use paral skill and stun you to start all over again

Mostro said the truth mate.

Solid Bleed is mostly all you need to take out all classes, hell I had 25k HP and it took me to 5k... come on.

Cranes ain't nerfed as they should be, place all dot's in same thing, based on pdef and mdef.

If you don't trust us, max out solid bleed and cast it on anyone, and do nothing.

Most of humans will die only by that 1 dot that can't be reduced at all and crane have shit tons of options to delay close combat.

Delay even attacks.

I will say once more, make DOT's be based on def as they should be, since upgrading gear is useless now.

Btw, you are talking about cranes like they don't make any dmg and just stack DOT's...

I saw crane deal 3-5k only with skills no critic, no dot's included at all with physical bleed skills, soo please.

One more, Maskman, you should consider other classes, try playing anything beside crane and see for yourself.

I say this to cranes users and fighter users too.

Balance can be made but it will take time and each class should be considered and nerfed/buffed soo it be equal.

Darkclox Dot's sux? Please use solid bleed on anyone and see does it sux. It burn life out you...

well u have to take into account that fighters have horrible hitrate without the hitrate passive and that hitrate decrease debuff that warriors have. But yeah if he takes hitrate passive probably just bad luck. most people complaining about SK wear human craft gear and 0 anti bleed/para/fear and double % crit weapons.

Yes indeed.

Plus most of them refuse to wear anti fear or anti bleed at all, cuz of "I'll fk you up" mood.

Plus hitrate passive is must, but mostly is bad luck.

And I get critic's most of time on me, even tho I have 61% anti critic, sometime it feels like that is nothing vs fighters.

Like I said, based on luck.

having anti bleed for upto 100% isnt enough and now making it based on def ? so cranes should just give up when they face SK or WD ?Although all opinions are respected but like seriously how come ppl think of ways to nerf this class even more with my respect to all.

Even having 100% anti bleed, ain't enough you still get some dot's dmg.

Plus, crane have burn skills, I saw few with Solid Bleed (Burn) and I saw cranes use 3 beam cannon as dmg too.

You do know that burn dot's have no accessory to prevent it, only on gear sometime..

And you know with 2 DOT(Master one and spiritualist one) passives, dot's increase duration and increase dmg too.

Plus you knew that in old DBO most of dot's were based on def, beside crane ones even tho it had pdef reduce DOT.

Now not even 1 dot is based on def at all, they are just state dmg.

Soo this means if you wear +0 or +15, same DOT dmg.

Soo vs crane, you couldn't have 1 def high while nothing on other.

Physical and energy ones, all up to crane to use, and ofc with crane bleed reduce pdef, patk bleeds and burns would be insane.

One more, what would SK do when someone wears 100% anti bleed with high def..

Nothing.

1 skill nerfed and you ain't happy lol. While other classes got most of skills nerfed.

Plus, you can charge RP easy when you make someone sleep soo don't say (NO RP).

11.5k no critic, when it critic, it goes to 20k or more, what you want more. lol

Still I am not for nerfing 1k slash at all, it just need to make dot's based on def.

That means if you use physical skill that gives DOT, it will increase or decrease based on def.

And 1k will only speed up DOT dmg process, not increase dmg.

DOT Explosion, it says that, and not DOT explosion and dmg increase.

Soo, 70% of DOT' duration dmg (that means if you don't want to wait that dot's expire and you want dmg soon as possible) will explode all at once and you can stack new ones.

Bro a nerf is a nerf and look stop comparing a 2 min cooldown skill to giant kameha. And also you need to apply like 4 dots before using thousands slash to get the same damage as a giant Kamehameha crit. PvP/pve wise it sucks big time

Idk why people keep comparing turtle and crane?

Like I said, crane shouldn't deal same dmg as turtle.

They are DOT class after all, while turtle is critic class DPS.

It is like when you would say that SK have that skill to make dot's explode, you didn't want that don't you?

SK is tank but also DOT class too, curse, life steal and bleed. That is too op right?

Plus I tested that crane skill and dmg is still big without critics.

And with crane skills, it is too easy to stack 2-3 DOT's.

And Dot's should be based on def, of pdef or mdef and we did calculate duration of all DOT's and 1k slash increase dot's.

It don't explode them only but it adds dmg of it's own.

Yes I agree on this and I would love to add in friendlist and in guild list this option.

"Activity" - If someone is online, it shows it.

And if they are offline, it shows when they were online.

Yeah I love this, it would help out to see who are active members.

Months have passed since this thread and finally dodge and resistance is now atleast good and speed works great now. But it still seems to me SK is the still the most dominant class in PvP also seen Fighters miss on SKs quite often which is just pathetic.

Sk ain't dominant at all.

Karmas and fighters are, vs karma you really need super good confuse accessory and still you will get confusion.

Ofc, there is critics, stun, skill lock, petrify lmao... Trust me, nothing to do.

Fighters, they one shot everything and if they can't, speed and kill, np.

Sk does have 100 more dodge now, 410 last time I check and it had 310 before,

Still it is rare to see that SK dodge at all, if it happen to you, call it bad luck.

Then you are fixing cranes to only one way to go, denying the variety on builds which is something fundamental in a mmorpg. "You want to success on PVP? Go burn". And knowing that Daneos changed some things in order to encourage creativity, I don't think that is the way to go. Anyways that is offtopic.

And you guys are soo fixed on set dots and kill for sure someone?

Cranes ain't turtles or critic classes, they are slow killing classes, that use dots to win.

Compare any other class vs crane and you will see that change is right still 1k slashes deal nice ammount of dmg even now, soo called "nerfed"

EchoSon

That is because N property have -5 % vs all other properties.

You can increase props how much you want, but it will still be -5%.

That is why N props are that "special", ofc if you use it vs someone who don't have N prop, your props will apply.

this game is so fvcking done. im waiting for open beta. their adding defense and defense so many other things to update but they still updating this stupid defense higher and higher. i did 1.5k dmg each slash and now im doing 900 dmage each slash critical to same person

He upgrade gear and level up, I saw and you are still lvl 56.

Get lvl 70, right build and gear and you will see dif. lel

But that is because defense is not applied to DOTs, you have to wear %lp and cranes are very easily countered with antibleed.

Not if they use burn build tho.

Set dots, plus burn, and sleep, stun, don't allow to move.

Burn don't have accessory that reduce, soo no point in having anti bleed even tho bleed + burn is wow.