Posts by Tachiyo

Hey, long time no see Iceman!

I'll be able to come back to Dbo (I'll try to be as active as possible, even on discord) do you have any more spots for invites?

Hello, I've been playing for 3 months and been looking for a active guild, cuz the game gets boring by yourself :/. Just let me know when you're online so I can join u, and thank you!

IGN is Tachiyo and I'm a level 53 SM

Shake isn't worth the SP, especially since you have good Hitrate to begin with. The Energy Defense drop is also useless since you aren't run strong, Energy Skills.

I honestly didn't expect that much feedback in such a short time, so thank you! I'm a noob. (I am not afraid to admit it) been playing for 3 months, and hope u understand when I ask this:

1. I'm going to follow Iceman's build, but is putting 100% faith in just MSS worth it? not having any other points into SS or FLash concerns me, but if it's fine then ok

2. I've been searching on the web and players with about a year experience, but none can answer this question of what item effects should a swordsman look for? Idk whether it's cons equip (including weapons) or lp/ep% regen, or other

3. No kaioken?

thx again, and sorry if this seems a bit much :D